UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> for all you"boxing su**ks" jerks...

11/25/12 12:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
voorhees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many MMA fights have you seen this year that were better than Berto/Gurrerro?

not many.
11/25/12 12:53 PM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxing is dead. Phone Post
11/25/12 12:53 PM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kid Phone Post
11/25/12 12:55 PM
card5
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - How many MMA fights have you seen this year that were better than Berto/Gurrerro?

not many.
Probably caused hardly anyone watched this fight... Phone Post
11/25/12 12:56 PM
voorhees

card5 - 
voorhees - How many MMA fights have you seen this year that were better than Berto/Gurrerro?

not many.

Yeah no one.

I bet no one watched the Hatton fight either.

Especially in the U.K. right?

11/25/12 12:58 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

Why does it matter to you if someone is a fan of MMA and not boxing? Watch one or the other, or both if you like both.
11/25/12 12:59 PM
Swamuel McSwamuelson

The fight was good, but why do you have to be such a dick about it?
11/25/12 12:59 PM
voorhees

MinnowInaMankiniGotAced - Why does it matter to you if someone is a fan of MMA and not boxing? Watch one or the other, or both if you like both.

Why does anything matter?

Why are we even discussing anything on the UG?
11/25/12 1:00 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't even know who those 2 are so......
11/25/12 1:01 PM
Chris27

MinnowInaMankiniGotAced - Why does it matter to you if someone is a fan of MMA and not boxing? Watch one or the other, or both if you like both.

Because people are fucking idiots.

People get butthurt over shit like this.

Yeah I watched the fight, I enjoyed it, great fight. I dont get on boxing forums and say see man for you boxing fans who shit on mma did you see this great fight?

thats gay.

Watch whatever you want, enjoy what you want, I enjoy both, will watch both sports.
11/25/12 1:01 PM
card5
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees -
card5 - 

not many.

Yeah no one.

I bet no one watched the Hatton fight either.

Especially in the U.K. right?

I watched both fights, I'm saying probably not a ton of people in U.S.watched....calm down bro... Phone Post
11/25/12 1:02 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Korean Zombie vs Dustin P was just as good as any boxing fight this year.

For boxing Rios vs Alvardo or Juanma vs Salido 2 are my Fights of the year.
11/25/12 1:07 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/25/12 1:18 PM

can't we all just get along?

edit: posted the wrong gif

11/25/12 1:09 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

voorhees - 

Why does anything matter?

Why are we even discussing anything on the UG?

I don't know, I just want to understand this complex that boxing fans have, to somehow one-up MMA... do MMA fans come on boxing forums with this type of bullshit? I seriously doubt it.
11/25/12 1:12 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I still like boxing. But I wouldn't pay for it. And haven't in ten years.

11/25/12 1:14 PM
voorhees

I never said boxing was better than MMA or anything,I was only addressing all the people that say boxing is boring,lame,shitty compared to MMA,and you guys know there are 100s of those guys here on the UG.

Yes,they are both great sports,and I was trying to remind everyone to stop dissing boxing,and give it as much of a chance as you give MMA if you dont already.

Not war mongering here people,just annoyed w/the unfair dismissal of a great sport.
11/25/12 1:17 PM
BaraoKix

I watch all of the big fights but I treat it like the late 90s when I got all of the fights free on my Satellite dish.

It was a great fight.

OP must have had a ton of built up anger or something, Id put my $ on a tapout wearing dude screwed his GF...
11/25/12 1:29 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

voorhees - I never said boxing was better than MMA or anything,I was only addressing all the people that say boxing is boring,lame,shitty compared to MMA,and you guys know there are 100s of those guys here on the UG.

Yes,they are both great sports,and I was trying to remind everyone to stop dissing boxing,and give it as much of a chance as you give MMA if you dont already.

Not war mongering here people,just annoyed w/the unfair dismissal of a great sport.

You're on an MMA forum. Some people on here are bound to be boxing fans as well as MMA, others not so much. I used to be a boxing fan in the 90's and slowly lost interest over the years. Compared to MMA, boxing is boring. Just my opinion.
11/25/12 1:37 PM
MakeMeBleed
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/25/12 2:05 PM
Poop Doodle
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't pay for either. Not worth my money.
11/25/12 2:12 PM
le

You act like the people here have never watched boxing and are just forming opinions for no reason. Boxing is on life support because it's fan base lost interest and/or transitioned to mma.

You're holding onto a sport that was once great before something better came along. That's your problem. Phone Post
11/25/12 2:16 PM
Arachnoid

No one even knows or cares who they are...

If it was a war, good job to both, but it's still boxing. It's a limited form of warfare.
11/25/12 2:19 PM
EckY
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxing has been on fire the last few months.

11/25/12 2:21 PM
3rdLion
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Boxing but great fights are few and far between nowadays, the promoters are killing the sport also.
11/25/12 2:30 PM
HossPearson
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EckY -

Boxing has been on fire the last few months.

Agreed. When can we stop saying that boxing is dead? Middleweight and welterweight divisions are fucking stacked with killers willing to fight each other. I could give a fuck about a Mayweather/Pac fight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.