UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP "not interested in silva fight"

11/25/12 10:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TartanTopTeamSextoy#2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel is tweeting about it,there is no link up yet but supposedly GSP was on French talk show and said he's not interested in silva fight at this point,anybody actually see the show and if true I'd give him Hendricks in April or may and do diaz vs condit 2 in Feb. Phone Post
11/25/12 10:54 PM
k1levelstriking
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knowing how life works, GSP will now get KO'd in 15 seconds by Hendricks Phone Post
11/25/12 11:00 PM
Mathamuticus
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a bad idea anyway. The size difference is too much. Silva/Jones makes more sense. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:01 PM
SupesUp
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - thanks for sinking the biggest fight in mma history George.
According to 75% of the "fans", here they were never interested in the fight anyway. This news will make the ug happy... Oh wait the ug is never happy. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:01 PM
TartanTopTeamSextoy#2

Mathamuticus - It's a bad idea anyway. The size difference is too much. Silva/Jones makes more sense. Phone Post
This Phone Post
11/25/12 11:02 PM
Malvert the Janitor
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somewhere BJ Penn is....training for Rory McDonald

: ) Phone Post
11/25/12 11:03 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Silva Jones. GSP has no business fighting silva. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:05 PM
gooddoc

TartanTopTeamSextoy#2 -  Ariel is tweeting about it,there is no link up yet but supposedly GSP was on French talk show and said he's not interested in silva fight at this point,anybody actually see the show and if true I'd give him Hendricks in April or may and do diaz vs condit 2 in Feb. Phone Post

Diaz vs. Condit 2?

Lay of the dope man no one wants to see that.
11/25/12 11:06 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/25/12 11:12 PM
ranier wolfcastle
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smart move imo

11/25/12 11:16 PM
MdGeist

Edited: 11/25/12 11:16 PM

I'm gonna wait till I here the official report. I don't trust the trolls around here that have no sources

11/25/12 11:18 PM
gooddoc

MdGeist - 

I'm gonna wait till I here the official report. I don't trust the trolls around here that have no sources

http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions/tout_le_monde_en_parle/saison9/#leplayer

its true cheres the link to the vid but you need a canadian proxy to watch it.

its on ariel helwanis twitter as well.
11/25/12 11:21 PM
gooddoc

gooddoc - 
MdGeist - 

Being able to speak french might help as well.
11/25/12 11:23 PM
TartanTopTeamSextoy#2

MdGeist -

I don't troll on a Internet forum I'm not a pencil neck geek. Phone Post
gooddoc

irishman84 - 
gooddoc - 
TartanTopTeamSextoy#2 -  Ariel is tweeting about it,there is no link up yet but supposedly GSP was on French talk show and said he's not interested in silva fight at this point,anybody actually see the show and if true I'd give him Hendricks in April or may and do diaz vs condit 2 in Feb. Phone Post

Diaz vs. Condit 2?

Lay of the dope man no one wants to see that.

i wish you the worst in life

Now that's not nice.
Chris27

SupesUp - 
According to 75% of the "fans", here they were never interested in the fight anyway. This news will make the ug happy... Oh wait the ug is never happy. Phone Post

And yet every single one of them would watch it, talk about etc.

Dont care what anyone says every single mma fan would be tuned in on that night.

I think the sport needs something big like this, GSP/Silva i think is bigger right now because GSP is a bigger star than Jones is right now. I think in another year if Jones takes out Sonnen after a season of TUF, takes out a Hendo/Machida/SHogun/AG, one of them and then early next year Superbowl you did Silva/Jones that would be perfect.

I just find it funny fans would rather see GSP/Hendricks than the biggest fight in mma history.
11/25/12 11:29 PM
ortman166

Mathamuticus - It's a bad idea anyway. The size difference is too much. Silva/Jones makes more sense. Phone Post
Lol at saying the size difference is too great but then saying jones Anderson is better. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:33 PM
Chris27

ortman166 - 
Lol at saying the size difference is too great but then saying jones Anderson is better. Phone Post

I'll bet anything GSP/Silva are closer in weight on fight night than Jones/Silva would be.

11/25/12 11:34 PM
gooddoc

Chris27 - 
SupesUp - 

And yet every single one of them would watch it, talk about etc.

Dont care what anyone says every single mma fan would be tuned in on that night.

I think the sport needs something big like this, GSP/Silva i think is bigger right now because GSP is a bigger star than Jones is right now. I think in another year if Jones takes out Sonnen after a season of TUF, takes out a Hendo/Machida/SHogun/AG, one of them and then early next year Superbowl you did Silva/Jones that would be perfect.

I just find it funny fans would rather see GSP/Hendricks than the biggest fight in mma history.

Why are you blaming fans when its GSP himself that doesn't and never has wanted this fight.
11/25/12 11:34 PM
MdGeist

gooddoc - 
gooddoc - 
MdGeist - 

Being able to speak french might help as well.

I'm gonna wait till I here the English translation of the official report... I don't trust the trolls around here that don't have their sources in English...

11/25/12 11:38 PM
Chris27

ChokeEmOut - 
SupesUp -
Only a retard would think the fight is a good idea. Oh, that's why it is so popular. Phone Post

2 best P4P, two biggest stars in the sport, fight that will do more than a millions buys, do a huge gate and draw tons of interest from mma fans, casual fans and the media.

only a retard would think thats a good idea?

11/25/12 11:42 PM
SupesUp
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 -
ChokeEmOut - 
SupesUp -
Only a retard would think the fight is a good idea. Oh, that's why it is so popular. Phone Post

2 best P4P, two biggest stars in the sport, fight that will do more than a millions buys, do a huge gate and draw tons of interest from mma fans, casual fans and the media.

only a retard would think thats a good idea?

One thing a super fight like this would accomplish is it would show just how many people are willing to buy a ppv, see what the ceiling is currently. If gsp/Silva did something like 1 million it would show that putting too much into one card wouldn't be worth as much as they thought.
If the fight did 2.5 million it would show that more money can be made from stacking a card as the fans willing to pay do exist, they just aren't wasting their money on the quality of the current cards. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:43 PM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for GSP.

The fight makes zero sense for him. There are contenders at 170 that I'd like to see him fight. Silva has contenders to answer to as well. No use in tying up both belts.

Serves Dana right for all the disrespectful promoting of the fight before even running it by GSP. That Silva segment at the end I Primetime was bullshit. It was disrespectful to Condit as well.

I'm glad to see GSP do what is best for him. He shouldn't have to sacrifice his legacy for Dana's or Silva's benefit. True fans will be true fans. GSP is one of the best ever. Respect.

War St. Pierre Phone Post
11/25/12 11:49 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i speak french,

he said he want to fight silva, but it will be when he's ready and decide to do so.

he said there are many challenge at 170 still.

he said he aspire to be the best, if he win over silva? then what? where will his inspiration come from?
11/25/12 11:51 PM
MdGeist

Mertvaya Ruka - i speak french,

he said he want to fight silva, but it will be when he's ready and decide to do so.

he said there are many challenge at 170 still.

he said he aspire to be the best, if he win over silva? then what? where will his inspiration come from?

This guy knows what GSP said. Looks like the fight is still on

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.