UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SFL 11 live Friday 11:30 am ET PLUS SFL 10 gifs

11/30/12 11:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DBSH209
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ritika Singh is hot!
11/30/12 12:15 PM
SuperFightLeague
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super Fight League, India's Pro MMA Org.

SFL 11 Live Resutlts:

Bout 1: Rajinder Singh Meena defeats Amit Raj Kumar via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:21 of Round 1.

Bout 2: Irfan Khan defeats Subrata Das via TKO at 1:26 of Round 1.

Bout 3: Farbod Irannejad v Ranjith Kvia Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 2:19 of Round 1.

Bout 4: Narender Grewal defeats Soro Ismael via TKO at 2:52 of Round 1.

Bout 5: Virender Singh defeats Naveen Rao via TKO at 2:14 of Round 1.

Bout 6: Ritika Singh defeats Aya Saeid Saber via Unanimous Decision.

12/1/12 2:42 AM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The weights shown are they day before weights or are they same day or right before the fight weights? Either way is cool. I've just been wondering.

Subrata Das really needs to train. He looks like he is in decent shape, but he doesn't have fundamental skills needed for MMA. I've noticed this in his last two fights. First fight he taps to a headlock. I've never really seen anyone tap to one. 2nd fight he gets dropped, then he gets a takedown and gets swept quickly, then taps to strikes. He needs to train a lot more.

Narender Grewal Vs Soro Ismael I thought was a quick stoppage. He didn't really take any damage. He was blocking almost everything. It should have lasted a little longer.

Aya Saeid Saber Vs Ritika Signh was a robbery. I scored it all rounds to Aya. The anouncer was also very biased. He only mentioned Ritika even though Aya landed more strikes.

Still an excellent event.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.