UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA Hour Reminder (Lyoto!)

11/26/12 12:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida and Todd Duffee and a bunch of others at  1 PM EST.

The dragon...I am sooo excited!

11/26/12 12:06 PM
RickStorm
1882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

TTT

Thanks for the heads up

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
859 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Phone Post
11/26/12 12:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Vix Phone Post
11/26/12 12:09 PM
859 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/12 12:10 PM

The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when.

1 p.m. ET - Flyweight Jessica Eye will preview her Bellator 83 fight on Dec. 7 againstZoila Gurgel.

1:20 p.m. -- Trainer/manager Cesar Gracie will discuss Nate Diaz vs. Benson Henderson and all other 209-related matters.

1:40 p.m. -- Todd Duffee will discuss his long road back to the UFC and his return next month against Phil De Fries.

2 p.m. -- UFC middleweight Costa Philippou will talk about replacing his teammate Chris Weidman against Tim Boetsch next month at UFC 155.

2:20 p.m. -- Strikeforce's Dion Staring will preview his fight against Daniel Cormier on Jan. 12.

2:40 p.m. -- UFC light heavyweight Lyoto Machida will stop by to discuss his upcoming fight against Dan Henderson.

3 p.m. -- Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold will explain why he pulled out of his Jan. 12 fight against Lorenz Larkin.

3:20 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag or give us a call. The best question will receive a copy of 'Ultimate Knockouts 9' from our good friends at Anchor Bay..

11/26/12 12:11 PM

Edited: 11/26/12 12:12 PM
mmahour on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free

Stream

11/26/12 12:12 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 

The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when.

1 p.m. ET - Flyweight Jessica Eye will preview her Bellator 83 fight on Dec. 7 againstZoila Gurgel.

1:20 p.m. -- Trainer/manager Cesar Gracie will discuss Nate Diaz vs. Benson Henderson and all other 209-related matters.

1:40 p.m. -- Todd Duffee will discuss his long road back to the UFC and his return next month against Phil De Fries.

2 p.m. -- UFC middleweight Costa Philippou will talk about replacing his teammate Chris Weidman against Tim Boetsch next month at UFC 155.

2:20 p.m. -- Strikeforce's Dion Staring will preview his fight against Daniel Cormier on Jan. 12.

2:40 p.m. -- UFC light heavyweight Lyoto Machida will stop by to discuss his upcoming fight against Dan Henderson.

3 p.m. -- Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold will explain why he pulled out of his Jan. 12 fight against Lorenz Larkin.

3:20 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag or give us a call. The best question will receive a copy of 'Ultimate Knockouts 9' from our good friends at Anchor Bay..

Thx for the complete rundown...
11/26/12 12:43 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the links everyone.

I am nursing a horrible toothache but nothing can keep me from the dragon!!!!

11/26/12 12:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Ouchie... Sorry to hear that.... Stupid toof aches Phone Post
11/26/12 12:49 PM
Chris27

mmavixen - 

Get that Red Cross kit.

http://www.pharmapacks.com/products.php?product=Red-Cross-Toothache-Complete-Medication-Kit-0.12-oz&gclid=CNyn_LiY7bMCFdKd4AodhmsARw#.ULOrNIbMu7Q

Eugenol, it works.
11/26/12 12:53 PM
mmavixen

Guys,

Thanks for the well wishes, unfortunately I think I need a root canal.  I've been putting it off and now it's inevitable. I am just glad my dentist appointment is after four because I was not going to miss Machida.  

And thanks for the tips. I've been using Ambesol and it sucks!!!

Okay, back to MMA, I am curious to see what Todd Dufee adn Cesar Gracie have to say.

11/26/12 12:55 PM

I'm curious to find out what this Dion Staring is all about...

11/26/12 12:56 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Guys,

Thanks for the well wishes, unfortunately I think I need a root canal.  I've been putting it off and now it's inevitable. I am just glad my dentist appointment is after four because I was not going to miss Machida.  

Okay, back to MMA, I am curious to see what Todd Dufee adn Cesar Gracie have to say.

Good luck, Vixen!

And thanks for always making these threads. I get Ariel's tweets directly to my phone as texts, but sometimes I forget to look at em again to check the line up cuz I'm still sleeping when he sends em :) . Can't wait for today's show Phone Post
11/26/12 1:10 PM
mmavixen

GriffinQ - 
mmavixen -

Guys,

Good luck, Vixen!

And thanks for always making these threads. I get Ariel's tweets directly to my phone as texts, but sometimes I forget to look at em again to check the line up cuz I'm still sleeping when he sends em :) . Can't wait for today's show Phone Post

You guys are too nice.  I used to always miss the show since it's on Mondays and I figure everyone needs a Monday reminder every now and then. 

You're very welcome!

11/26/12 1:12 PM
mmavixen

I love this girl's last name.  And she's cute, too.

11/26/12 1:24 PM
bruised
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thnx, Vixen! Heading for some Jimmy John's, but plan to watch when I get back. Phone Post
11/26/12 1:28 PM
mmavixen

No problem bruised!!!

And Where is CesarGracie?????

11/26/12 1:28 PM

Caesar going to no show Ariel's show? Don't be scared homie! Phone Post
11/26/12 1:31 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesar pulling a Nick-tuck? For shame Phone Post
11/26/12 1:40 PM
Card
2244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching...

11/26/12 1:41 PM
mmavixen

Edited: 11/26/12 1:54 PM

I've always liked Todd Dufee, I think a lot of the hate was undeserved...

And speaking of Cesar Gracie, I just got my UG Secret Santa gifts and I got a g-string with a picture of Nick Diaz on the front that says "don't be scard homie,"  I am serious.  This is the best gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/26/12 1:42 PM
BaraoKix

Edited: 11/26/12 1:42 PM

^ not sure if serious, the Faber buttchin thong looks good on a nice set of lips...
11/26/12 1:49 PM
Chris27

RVD which promotion was he about to sign with? Bellator or WSOF?
11/26/12 1:52 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

I've always liked Todd Dufee, I think a lot of the hate was undeserved...

And speaking of Cesar Gracie, I just got my UG Secret Santa gifts and I got a g-string with a picture of Nick Diaz on the fron that says "don't be scard homie,"  I am serious.  This is the best gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.