UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rashad analyzing his KO of Chuck Liddell

11/26/12 8:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow's Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is just a teaser of a forthcoming show on Fuel which should be awesome. Details: Fighter's Cut airs Tuesday, Nov.26 at 10/7P ET/PT on FUEL TV.
11/26/12 8:44 PM
yellow's Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdWiQpOmSE

11/26/12 8:59 PM
JShad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not available in my country... :(
11/26/12 9:13 PM
D241
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is Yellowwrhc or however it was yes?

What fight did you lose your bet on?  Willin didn't lose to me, I think he lost to laynpray ninja, however I recommended willin but not chaeble.

Also, thanks for the upload. Vote up pending based on who you really are.

11/26/12 9:25 PM
ZombieAutoPilot

Says restricted content? Is that like a country restriction? Phone Post
11/26/12 11:16 PM
yellow's Willin

D241 - 

What fight did you lose your bet on?  Willin didn't lose to me, I think he lost to laynpray ninja, however I recommended willin but not chaeble.

This is Willin. I lost to LnP, got the Chaeble handle. Then I lost to LnP again and got Willingly_Butt_Bonnared. Then I lost to Yellow Wrkaholic because I picked Condit and now I am... this.

I am a sucker for an underdog. One of these days I'll win!

11/26/12 11:18 PM
Phisher

JShad - not available in my country... :(

Canada?

11/26/12 11:24 PM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Here it comes... boom!" <<<---ha!!

This show should be entertaining to say the least! Phone Post
11/26/12 11:36 PM
D241
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Willin - 
D241 - 

This is Willin. I lost to LnP, got the Chaeble handle. Then I lost to LnP again and got Willingly_Butt_Bonnared. Then I lost to Yellow Wrkaholic because I picked Condit and now I am... this.

I am a sucker for an underdog. One of these days I'll win!

Lol, damn!!  Can you say loser!!  j/k I keed I keed.

Stop betting with your heart though. I learned that lesson when I bet that Randy Couture would beat Brock Lesnar. Haven't lost a sn bet since. Of course I don't wager nearly as much as I used to.

11/26/12 11:41 PM
Neil Funk

The hardest punch ever landed, ever. I would never want to see someone get hit harder than Rashad hit Chuck. Chuck went down faster than Kim Kardashian in a room full of black celebrities. Phone Post
11/26/12 11:46 PM
INDK
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ haha Phone Post
11/27/12 11:28 AM
MagSlim

I want to hear a fighter talk about getting their ass beat and then coming from behind to finish someone.
12/2/12 10:52 AM
Card
2027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/2/12 10:52 AM
Card
2027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/2/12 12:10 PM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome thanks card
12/2/12 12:10 PM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 -  That punch would have put a horse down. Phone Post

#horsepunch
12/2/12 12:12 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/2/12 12:28 PM
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JShad - not available in my country... :(

12/2/12 12:37 PM
Tap In

Willy the Coyote -  Hendo on Bisping was harder IMO. Phone Post

Rashad would probably agree with you, if you watched the show Rashad said the overhand right was for speed to get chuck to over commit and the left hook he wiffed with as chuck was falling was his power shot
12/2/12 12:50 PM
Tap In

Just finished watching, holy shit great show can't wait to see more fighters. Rashad was great at telling the story of those fights
12/2/12 1:30 PM
Vote Ups For Hamas
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad is so good at breakdowns and analysis stuff like this it's a pleasure to hear him talk about it and get the scoop as to what's going on in his head during the fight. I know its tough for fighters to talk about losses especially there first but I think it's be cool to hear him analyze the machida fight too. Phone Post
12/2/12 2:12 PM
morse
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote Ups For Hamas -  Rashad is so good at breakdowns and analysis stuff like this it's a pleasure to hear him talk about it and get the scoop as to what's going on in his head during the fight. I know its tough for fighters to talk about losses especially there first but I think it's be cool to hear him analyze the machida fight too. Phone Post

+1

12/2/12 3:05 PM
DWray
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked this, especially since Rashad openly admitted when Forrest rocked him, and what shots hurt, and what was going through his head.
12/5/12 10:50 AM
Vote Ups For Hamas
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

morse -
Vote Ups For Hamas -  Rashad is so good at breakdowns and analysis stuff like this it's a pleasure to hear him talk about it and get the scoop as to what's going on in his head during the fight. I know its tough for fighters to talk about losses especially there first but I think it's be cool to hear him analyze the machida fight too. Phone Post

+1

Glad someone agrees thanks for the VTFU Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.