11/26/12 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kinson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Diaz should win a few fights first. Phone Post
11/26/12 10:32 PM
BigEyedFish
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol no one is asking for Diaz V Silva
11/26/12 10:55 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz gets throttled by Silva.....fight would be fun but makes no sense. Phone Post
11/26/12 10:58 PM
BigEyedFish
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" I will say im pretty sure Diaz will fight anyone, anywhere at anytime."

so would most of us for a UFC payday.

Too many fighters are just trying to shit talk their way into fights. It is really lame. Diaz had his chance and decided to stay home and jerk off vs going to a press conference. He blew it. Time to give new fighters a chance who actually want to earn their shot.
11/26/12 11:00 PM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREamed_by_DongJ - Diaz gets his timing down by round 2 and rips through his organs.

Didn't this fight just happen in boxing? Andre Berto vs. Robert Guerrero?

Andy? Are you sure you're about that life? Nick is a deathfighter.

Diaz isn't the handpicked opponent.

intent on cursing any chance Diaz has are ya King Derp?

11/26/12 11:01 PM
GNPfan
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would rather see a GSP vs Diaz fight or a Silva vs Diaz fight instead of a GSP vs Silva fight. I just think Anderson is to big and long for GSP. I think Diaz's size would give him a better shot against Silva then GSP would against Silva.
11/26/12 11:02 PM
HexRei

Yeah stay the fuck away from Nick, CRE. I'm tired of your slimy frankenstein-lookin paws cursin my fighters.
11/26/12 11:03 PM
wufwugy

this would be one of the biggest ppvs in ufc history
11/26/12 11:06 PM
Modal Jazz
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREamed_by_DongJ - Diaz gets his timing down by round 2 and rips through his organs.

Didn't this fight just happen in boxing? Andre Berto vs. Robert Guerrero?

Andy? Are you sure you're about that life? Nick is a deathfighter.

Diaz isn't the handpicked opponent.

Please stop rooting for Nick.....please? Stick to Ace....

11/26/12 11:11 PM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

CRE, DO NOT CURSE NICK. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, KEEP NICK'S NAME OUT OF YOUR KEYBOARD MOUTH.

Although that post was fucking AWESOME!
11/26/12 11:12 PM
DiazWasRobbed

Edited: 11/26/12 11:13 PM
Jimmy status = not rustled......yet.....come at me diaz trolls
11/26/12 11:14 PM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

Mix6APlix - 

Please let this happen. Diaz is down to fight Anderson and 185, but ducked MayheM?? Talk about taking a fight to get a paycheck.

FUCK OFF.
11/26/12 11:14 PM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

Mix6APlix - 

Please let this happen. Diaz is down to fight Anderson and 185, but ducked MayheM?? Talk about taking a fight to get a paycheck.

FUCK OFF.
11/26/12 11:23 PM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, CRE has over 1000 vote downs. Epic.
11/26/12 11:27 PM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazWasRobbed - Jimmy status = not rustled......yet.....come at me diaz trolls

You come on here to get your Jimmy's rustled?

11/27/12 12:38 AM
Bry Bry

i love Nick Diaz gameness but i dont see what he could do against ANderson..Diaz standup is awkward and he has been able to frustrate many good mma strikers but Anderson is a different beat altogether..he would not be able to taunt and play with a guy like Anderson..
11/27/12 12:41 AM
Arecsa
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz is a part of a dying breed of fighters, too many athletes running around pretending to be fighters today. Let him have it, George is obviously too scared to fight Anderson.
11/27/12 12:42 AM
stonepony

Super fight? The man has smoked himself retarded.
11/27/12 12:47 AM
BigEyedFish

Arecsa - Diaz is a part of a dying breed of fighters, too many athletes running around pretending to be fighters today. Let him have it, George is obviously too scared to fight Anderson.

lol @ scared. The guy just came off a horrible injury that usually takes well over 1 year to come back from 100% and beat an animal in Condit.

He obviously has ring rust and because he doesnt want to fight a much bigger fighter, who happens to be the GOAT, with really nothing to gain from a win and evverything to risk/lose, he is scared? lol gtfo with that shit.
11/27/12 12:53 AM
stonepony

Arecsa - Diaz is a part of a dying breed of fighters, too many athletes running around pretending to be fighters today. Let him have it, George is obviously too scared to fight Anderson.

1) Diaz hasn't earned a fight with any UFC title holder.
2) How is Georges scared? Wasn't it Nick who turned off his phone and ran out the back door and hid in the bushes until they called off the GSP fight?
11/27/12 1:00 AM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Diaz but Anderson would hurt him.
11/27/12 1:28 AM
stonepony

explodin - I love how everyone stops what they're doing to blow Diaz here yet Weidman has been BEGGING for Anderson for months ask for a fight that could realistically happen. Weidman is a 185 pound fighter who has beaten every opponent anyone has ever put in front of him.

I'm a Diaz fan (wish he would put on a more respectable front of intelligence though), but, Weidman has a much better chance against Anderson. Georges also has a much better chance. This is how the fight should be picked... Weird idea huh? The best opponent getting the shot.

Anderson needs to fight Jones. I put that fight at a coin toss, and nobody would ever try to say Fedor again when talking about the GOAT.
11/27/12 1:37 AM
Damaynevent

BigEyedFish - 

lol @ scared. The guy just came off a horrible injury that usually takes well over 1 year to come back from 100% and beat an animal in Condit.

He obviously has ring rust and because he doesnt want to fight a much bigger fighter, who happens to be the GOAT, with really nothing to gain from a win and evverything to risk/lose, he is scared? lol gtfo with that shit.

Condit is no animal. Natural Born Killer is now and will forever be known as a the Natural Born Sprinter. He got lucky throwing that fancy shit against GSP and rocked him, but his punk ass was just trying to survive in that fight. It would've have went down as the worst performance of his career had it not been for that running shit he pulled against Diaz. I'd be surprised if Condit beats another top 10 WW.

As for Diaz fighting Anderson. I'd watch just to see if Diaz could somehow pull it off. I think his style is perfect for Anderson and fear he might get finished in horrible fashion, but Diaz is as game as they come and AS would have to all but kill him to end the fight. Not a superfight at all, but definitely a very intriguing fight for us Diaz. AS fans may not want the fight or thinks Diaz deserves the fight, but they would tune in anyway.

So why does it kinda make sense for Diaz to fight AS when he's back from suspension?

-Because GSP has no interest in the fight anytime soon.

-Jon Jones is busy with TUF and will be fighting Sonnen in April.

-Diaz has a very strong following and would boost PPV numbers, which is all Silva cares about anyway.

-Weidman is on the shelf with an injury and the other top MW contenders have fights booked.
11/27/12 1:43 AM
yellow wrkahlc

Mix6APlix - 

Ducking? You obviously don't know shit.

He was only going to move up a weight class and fight Jason if he was paid some Anderson Silva money. Well, Strikeforce said no, Diaz said fuck it, and they moved on.

You think Nick was afraid of Jason? 

You're damn right it's about a paycheck, but not because of any aforementioned 'ducking,' sir.

11/27/12 1:47 AM
that new guy

Do it! I don't care I would watch all of those fights Nick vs Silva, GSP Vs Nick or GSP Vs Silva either way we win. DO IT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.