11/27/12 2:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would last a minute....but I'd watch for shits and giggles Phone Post
11/27/12 3:49 AM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/12 3:50 AM
burp
11/27/12 3:50 AM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
explodin - 
UGCTT_Gaspare -

I will say im pretty sure Diaz will fight anyone, anywhere at anytime.

I take it you never went to dontbescaredhomie.com when the two best guys in strike force were mayhem an Diaz, mayhem begged for the fight and Diaz said he will never go back to 185...

The whole lose a fight in one weight class and then think you deserve an instant title fight in a different weight class is getting old. Phone Post

And the 2 best WW's in SF, other than Nick, were Hieron and Woodley.  But somehow those fights were avoided too.  And it's so retarded when people say how much of a warrior Nick is for asking for Andy or how Sonnen is for offering to fight Jones.  Of course they're going to take fights they are not even close to deserving or that they would ever get if they had to work their way up.  We all know Nick has a 0.0% chance of beating Franklin, Weidman, and Sonnen to earn a shot at MW.  It's like Nick offering to fight Roy Jones JR.  Ya, that would have turned out well.

Regarding this interview, Cesar is just trying to keep people talking about Nick while he's on suspension.  Cesar knows he can't win those fights but if they somehow talk him into one of them, they will both get 10X more money than if he fought Koscheck.

Thinking the same Phone Post
11/27/12 3:51 AM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd -  This would last a minute....but I'd watch for shits and giggles Phone Post

Silva couldn't finish Demian Maia or Thales Leites but Nick Diaz would only last a minute? You're loony.

I'd go absolutely bonkers to see this fight and I give Nick a solid 20% chance of winning. make fights and this match-up would have me drooling.
11/27/12 3:52 AM
Attila

Edited: 11/27/12 3:56 AM
dp
11/27/12 3:52 AM
jitsnbeer

Does Diaz even do superstar PPV numbers?

I see Diaz vs Hendricks on the horizon.

11/27/12 3:53 AM
Attila

OK this is fucking weird. It keeps deleting the word " in my posts when I type " make fights."
11/27/12 3:53 AM
Attila

Edited: 11/27/12 3:54 AM
Someone do me a favor and type the word s-t-y-l-e-s (without the dashes). It keeps getting deleted from my posts. WTF?
11/27/12 4:03 AM
HexRei

Edited: 11/27/12 4:05 AM
its something about the board software, I found I couldn't use it the other day, either. Perhaps it thinks we're invoking a s-t-y-le-sheet or something. Could be a band-aid bug fix to users putting malignant code into their posts...
11/27/12 4:06 AM
GelderdEnd

Attila -
GelderdEnd -  This would last a minute....but I'd watch for shits and giggles Phone Post

Silva couldn't finish Demian Maia or Thales Leites but Nick Diaz would only last a minute? You're loony.

I'd go absolutely bonkers to see this fight and I give Nick a solid 20% chance of winning. make fights and this match-up would have me drooling.
You do realise he toyed with Maia for 5 rounds yes?

And I'm sure your aware the way nick fights leaves him open far too much....against the best striker in mma and the goat?? Only one outcome....quick finish, your in a dream land if you think otherwise Phone Post
11/27/12 4:09 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

styles.

11/27/12 4:12 AM
Attila

GelderdEnd - 
Attila -

And I'm sure your aware the way nick fights leaves him open far too much....against the best striker in mma and the goat?? Only one outcome....quick finish, your in a dream land if you think otherwise Phone Post

You're in dreamland if you think your intuition of how a fight should play out is an accurate predictor of reality. Anything could happen, especially if it goes to the ground.
11/27/12 4:33 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - George isn't half the man Nick is.

Over 50% of Nick is made from marijuana.

Your argument is invalid, sir.

11/27/12 4:37 AM
GelderdEnd

Attila -
GelderdEnd - 
Attila -

You're in dreamland if you think your intuition of how a fight should play out is an accurate predictor of reality. Anything could happen, especially if it goes to the ground.
Tell me who Nick has beat, to have put in to your head that he has a 20% chance of winning?

I don't believe he can hang with the top contenders at WW (GSP, Condit, Fitch) and you think he would give the goat a fight? Come on son Phone Post
11/27/12 5:08 AM
r_o_y

le -  Only problem is, Nick Diaz/Silva isn't a super fight. Phone Post

It's more super than nothing. Cause that what going to come from all this gsp/silva talk...nothing.
11/27/12 5:36 AM
HexRei

yellow wrkahlc - 

styles.

quoting just to see...
HexRei

well, it let me quote you. let me try it myself.

HexRei

word disappeared, lol.
11/27/12 5:45 AM
HexRei

that shit aint fair, we bein discriminated against
11/27/12 5:46 AM
HexRei

11/27/12 5:48 AM
johnonguitar7

Ok I understand it's a business. I understand why this is happening. I get it.

That being said, it's still fucking ridiculous and in my opinion Nick and Ceasar are both making fools of themselves.

Nick has beat a LW and got beaten by a WW since his return to the UFC. There is absolutely no ANGLE for him to fight Silva whatsoever.

Worse than that I think it's very disrespectful for Diaz and Ceasar to be calling out the champ of a weight division they haven't even won a fight in.... Whilst suspended..... After getting beat by a WW contender.

When people complain about fighters not deserving particular fights I usually find myself disagreeing with 90% of the UG: if Sonnen can get the gig against Jones then fair enough etc. Sonnen worked his ass off over the last few years in and out of the ring.

Diaz has done nothing, no one wants to see it and the thing that irks me the most is that he knows that Anderson is looking for legacy fights....

DOES HE HONESTLY HAVE THAT HIGH AN OPINION OF HIMSELF?! Phone Post
11/27/12 6:08 AM
johnonguitar7

Nucky -
Enemies - Geeze, Diaz can't hold a candle to GSP, nevermind Anderson.

Cesar's delusional if he really thinks Nick stands a chance against P4P#1.

And now time for me to get voted down by the Diaz fanboys. :P

GSP Face looked like he got into a car accident with a brick wall after the condit fight whereas Condit ran from nick.  Don't sleep on Nick Diaz if Takase and Chonan subbed him out i don't see why nick doesn't have a shot.

If you honestly believe that then you really need to get off the UG, stop listening to your Diaz humping buddies and go watch a lot more fights. Phone Post
11/27/12 6:19 AM
ufcman187

Nothing says I deserve a shot at the # 1 pound for pound fighter in the world like coming off a year suspension after losing a fight
11/27/12 6:23 AM
johnonguitar7

nick diaz nut hugger -
Nucky -
Enemies - Geeze, Diaz can't hold a candle to GSP, nevermind Anderson.

Cesar's delusional if he really thinks Nick stands a chance against P4P#1.

And now time for me to get voted down by the Diaz fanboys. :P

GSP Face looked like he got into a car accident with a brick wall after the condit fight whereas Condit ran from nick.  Don't sleep on Nick Diaz if Takase and Chonan subbed him out i don't see why nick doesn't have a shot.

That's crazy talk mostly, but not entirely. I'm not going to get into the whole nick vs anderson argument, but yeah, anderson Silva was submitted twice. He tapped twice. May have been. A long time ago and a lot of things have changed and I know Nick was legit put on his ass and on queer street in the first jeremy Jackson fight, but he never tapped. Tibau was maybe the closest. God damn it I'm in the discussion.

Ok, Nick's jiu jitsu is a lot better than Anderson's. Anderson will not intimidate Nick striking and even though I think Silva has better footwork, Nick has better hands. Disagree with me all you want, and I've gotten into many arguments with friends about this, but yes, Nick Diaz would beat Silva. Standing up, on the mat.

Nick doesn't deserve a shot at Silva now, I just think he would beat him. That's all Phone Post
Oh my god.

Know what? Fuck it. Let them fight, if only to show you what a fucking dumbass you are.

Nick has better hands but Anderson has better footwork?

Jesus. You actually need to go train somewhere for a bit. Nick can't hit what isn't in front of him. Footworks beats "hands" (whatever the fuck that is) 100% of the time.

Ask Pretty Boy Phone Post
11/27/12 6:27 AM
yellow wrkahlc

nick diaz nut hugger -  Sorry, john. Didn't know it was that personal Phone Post

How could you not know? We all fucked his mom, 'member?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.