UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gracie: Diaz up for Silva fight if GSP isn't

11/27/12 6:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_CloudStrife
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Nucky -
Enemies - Geeze, Diaz can't hold a candle to GSP, nevermind Anderson.

Cesar's delusional if he really thinks Nick stands a chance against P4P#1.

And now time for me to get voted down by the Diaz fanboys. :P

GSP Face looked like he got into a car accident with a brick wall after the condit fight whereas Condit ran from nick.  Don't sleep on Nick Diaz if Takase and Chonan subbed him out i don't see why nick doesn't have a shot.

That's crazy talk mostly, but not entirely. I'm not going to get into the whole nick vs anderson argument, but yeah, anderson Silva was submitted twice. He tapped twice. May have been. A long time ago and a lot of things have changed and I know Nick was legit put on his ass and on queer street in the first jeremy Jackson fight, but he never tapped. Tibau was maybe the closest. God damn it I'm in the discussion.

Ok, Nick's jiu jitsu is a lot better than Anderson's. Anderson will not intimidate Nick striking and even though I think Silva has better footwork, Nick has better hands. Disagree with me all you want, and I've gotten into many arguments with friends about this, but yes, Nick Diaz would beat Silva. Standing up, on the mat.

Nick doesn't deserve a shot at Silva now, I just think he would beat him. That's all Phone Post

11/27/12 6:31 AM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look what Condit did to George's face.... yet Condit barely walked away with a decision versus Nick. He ran the whole fight.

Nick's BJJ is a lot better than Condit's.

Nick's hands are better than Condit's.

Nick vs GSP would be a great fight.

Nick vs Silva would be great as well.
11/27/12 6:34 AM
GelderdEnd

Please make this stop for the love of god........PLEASE!!!! Phone Post
11/27/12 6:38 AM
GelderdEnd

And while we're at it, enough of the Condit ran bullshit, it's a fight, you do what you have to do to win....what did you expect him to do? Stand in front of Nick and get into a sloppy brawl and risk losing? Pull your head out the clouds, Diaz fan boys are the worst of the worst....

Nick has better stand up that Silva? Is this real life? Phone Post
11/27/12 6:39 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow wrkahlc -
nick diaz nut hugger -  Sorry, john. Didn't know it was that personal Phone Post

How could you not know? We all fucked his mom, 'member?

Didn't know it was the same guy. Anyway, john, tell mummy I send her "kisses with sprinkles." She'll know what it means Phone Post

You can vote him down all you want, John. He still fucked your mom.

11/27/12 6:41 AM
johnonguitar7

irishman84 -
johnonguitar7 -  Ok I understand it's a business. I understand why this is happening. I get it.

That being said, it's still fucking ridiculous and in my opinion Nick and Ceasar are both making fools of themselves.

Nick has beat a LW and got beaten by a WW since his return to the UFC. There is absolutely no ANGLE for him to fight Silva whatsoever.

Worse than that I think it's very disrespectful for Diaz and Ceasar to be calling out the champ of a weight division they haven't even won a fight in.... Whilst suspended..... After getting beat by a WW contender.

When people complain about fighters not deserving particular fights I usually find myself disagreeing with 90% of the UG: if Sonnen can get the gig against Jones then fair enough etc. Sonnen worked his ass off over the last few years in and out of the ring.

Diaz has done nothing, no one wants to see it and the thing that irks me the most is that he knows that Anderson is looking for legacy fights....

DOES HE HONESTLY HAVE THAT HIGH AN OPINION OF HIMSELF?! Phone Post

I cant argue with one more of you faggots trying to shoot down the possibility of EPIC fucking fights. I said good day sir!
Lmao EPIC?

Epic is Anderson Vs GSP

Anderson vs Diaz is more a "wtf" fight mate Phone Post
11/27/12 6:42 AM
johnonguitar7

yellow wrkahlc -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow wrkahlc -
nick diaz nut hugger -  Sorry, john. Didn't know it was that personal Phone Post

Didn't know it was the same guy. Anyway, john, tell mummy I send her "kisses with sprinkles." She'll know what it means Phone Post

This is Internet bullying.

Also, I refused to get bullied by a Sci-fi fan Phone Post
11/27/12 6:44 AM
johnonguitar7

nick diaz nut hugger -
GelderdEnd - And while we're at it, enough of the Condit ran bullshit, it's a fight, you do what you have to do to win....what did you expect him to do? Stand in front of Nick and get into a sloppy brawl and risk losing? Pull your head out the clouds, Diaz fan boys are the worst of the worst....

Better punching ("hands") but not better footwork imo. And he won't get intimidated by Silva once Silva starts the matrix shit. He'll stay composed, in the pocket.

Fuck, what have I gotten myself into... Phone Post
I which way do you think that Diaz has better punching than Anderson?

Is he more powerful? More accurate? Able to work at a higher volume? Phone Post
11/27/12 6:45 AM
GelderdEnd

nick diaz nut hugger -
GelderdEnd - And while we're at it, enough of the Condit ran bullshit, it's a fight, you do what you have to do to win....what did you expect him to do? Stand in front of Nick and get into a sloppy brawl and risk losing? Pull your head out the clouds, Diaz fan boys are the worst of the worst....

Better punching ("hands") but not better footwork imo. And he won't get intimidated by Silva once Silva starts the matrix shit. He'll stay composed, in the pocket.

Fuck, what have I gotten myself into... Phone Post
OldmansresponsewhenDeeboaskshimifhewantsometoo.gif

'NNNNNNNNO!!!!' Phone Post
11/27/12 6:46 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 - 
yellow wrkahlc -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Report me to the authorities, and I WILL fuck your mom to the Star Wars theme...again.

11/27/12 6:49 AM
johnonguitar7

yellow wrkahlc -
johnonguitar7 - 
yellow wrkahlc -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Report me to the authorities, and I WILL fuck your mom to the Star Wars theme...again.

It is Internet bullying though. You had to team up with your wee pal. That's how bullies operate. You should be ashamed Phone Post
11/27/12 6:52 AM
yellow wrkahlc

johnonguitar7 - 
yellow wrkahlc -
johnonguitar7 - 
yellow wrkahlc -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow wrkahlc -

It is Internet bullying though. You had to team up with your wee pal. That's how bullies operate. You should be ashamed Phone Post

Team up? Wee pal?

This is the Internet. There is no such thing as teaming up. Only big dicks, and even bigger cocks.

11/27/12 7:37 AM
stonepony

Attila - 
GelderdEnd -  This would last a minute....but I'd watch for shits and giggles Phone Post

Silva couldn't finish Demian Maia or Thales Leites but Nick Diaz would only last a minute? You're loony.

I'd go absolutely bonkers to see this fight and I give Nick a solid 20% chance of winning. make fights and this match-up would have me drooling.

Apples and oranges comparisons there. You think Nick will avoid for 5 rounds? No, Anderson won't have to flap his arms like a tard to get Nick to engage. And, he'll do to Nick what he does to absolutely everybody who tries to stand and trade with him.
11/27/12 7:59 AM
SickEyeDiaz
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - I've got a crystal ballfor the next few pages off this thread:

Diaz trolls talking shit to incense the diaz fanboy mob, lilbrockonmychest writing paragraph-long shit quotes I'll never read about why diaz would lose to every fighter in the world, and then the diaz trolls bitching bc they claim to be getting massively voted down Phone Post
Exactly. I hadn't seen LilBrock for a few days before this...was nice! Phone Post
11/27/12 8:06 AM
BaraoKix

Cesar has been reading the "Chael Sonnens guide to Marketing", to Nick @ night...
11/27/12 8:10 AM
gridlor

Can't string two wins together in the UFC but should fight Anderson...... Give me a break.... Diaz hasn't proven a god damn thing in the UFC. Let him win three fights in a row then start worrying about title shots. Plus Diaz won't fight at that weight, just ask Mayhem. They should feed him to Rory the Diaz hunter and then ship him back to the minors where he excels. Phone Post
11/27/12 8:18 AM
Jaybrone
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva by destruction. He is the most naturally talented fighter in the sport. He is so far above Nick's level. No offense to Diaz, but don't see how he would win. Phone Post
11/27/12 8:50 AM
johnonguitar7

nick diaz nut hugger - @john - higher volume and more accurate with punches thrown, as well as throwing a more diverse set of punches Phone Post
Fuck my life , I had a huge detailed reply typed out then the iPhone app ate it.

Go listen to what Freddie roach said about it Phone Post
11/27/12 9:35 AM
iamarealamerican

i can guarantee you, if this fight were to occur and silva gets wind of the shit diaz would inevitably talk about him,

anderson would humiliate diaz and make him look a fool, i would not be surprised if his career went on a downward slope a la forest after his fight at 101

any interest in diaz fighting gsp would be quelled after silva matrixes him
11/27/12 9:37 AM
DanEzra
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/12 9:46 AM
Snake28 -  Is Nick even super fight material what his record in UfC Phone Post

Better give the fight to PPV superstar Chris Weidman then. As a fan, I'd be interested in this fight more than any others if both GSP and Bones are off the table.

11/27/12 9:56 AM
mikerobmma
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man he talks more than most fighters do. Caesar is the worst. Phone Post
11/27/12 10:20 AM
Smokemonster
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever he fights outta the 2 he will lose horribly Phone Post
11/27/12 11:08 AM
rudj
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/27/12 11:08 AM
rudj
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/12 11:08 AM

11/27/12 11:22 AM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Obviously the fight that makes sense to them, and I don't disagree, is Anderson-GSP"

NO, the fight that makes sense is Silva v Jones.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.