UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> **Seattle UG Meet & Greet w/ Dana White Dec. 7**

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
11/26/12 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Meet and Greet will take place Friday Dec 7th. Because of the large number of people going, the exact time and location is still to be determined, however it is looking like it will be after the weigh ins. Because of Dana's crazy schedule, I will know specifics on Wednesday Dec 5th.

Here is what I need from you....

I need you to private message me this info:

Name:

Email:

Phone:

# of people coming with you:

Once I get all of your information put on my list, I’ll send you an email, from my gmail account, letting you know I got it.

If there are more than 135 people interested, priority will be going to UG’ers first, friends of UG'ers second. 

Thanks everyone, looking forward to hearing from you!

Matt

11/26/12 10:28 PM
Matt Phillips
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/12 10:42 PM

:)

Im sure Im gonna get a ton of messages on here, so bear with me, I will get back to everyone who messages me.

Not sure if this will get stickied or not so please keep it bumped. :)

11/26/12 10:32 PM
Big EP
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent. 11 days!
11/26/12 10:47 PM
HolyHackZack
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM inbound once I'm off work. Curiosity question that might not be answerable at the moment: Joe Rogan is doing standup across town at 7:30pm following weigh ins, think it would be possible to attend both or would time be an issue? Phone Post
11/26/12 10:52 PM
Big EP
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack -  PM inbound once I'm off work. Curiosity question that might not be answerable at the moment: Joe Rogan is doing standup across town at 7:30pm following weigh ins, think it would be possible to attend both or would time be an issue? Phone Post

The weigh-ins usually take place around 3-4pm. I don't see why there would be an issue. I imagine Dana will only be able to hang out for about an hour, if that.
11/26/12 11:15 PM
Matt Phillips

TTT 

11/26/12 11:16 PM
Matt Phillips

HolyHackZack -  PM inbound once I'm off work. Curiosity question that might not be answerable at the moment: Joe Rogan is doing standup across town at 7:30pm following weigh ins, think it would be possible to attend both or would time be an issue? Phone Post

I hoping to go to this as well. Just gotta make sure I get tickets, no doubt that will sell out.

11/26/12 11:30 PM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

I hoping to go to this as well. Just gotta make sure I get tickets, no doubt that will sell out.

Dude its going to be crazy. I'm trying to do weigh ins, the meet and greet, Novilhos, and then Rogan.

I already got my tickets for that but I'm dying for some Brazilian BBQ. Phone Post
11/26/12 11:34 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4later Phone Post
11/27/12 12:07 AM
Matt Phillips

JoeMimic - 
Matt Phillips -

Dude its going to be crazy. I'm trying to do weigh ins, the meet and greet, Novilhos, and then Rogan.

I already got my tickets for that but I'm dying for some Brazilian BBQ. Phone Post

Brazilian BBQ...is that place near the arena?

11/27/12 12:12 AM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant do it... Getting there on the 8th :(
11/27/12 12:17 AM
Big EP

Novilhos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phUS05BwI_U
11/27/12 12:21 AM
Leghound
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BUMP
11/27/12 12:26 AM
HolyHackZack
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent, thanks again guy! I had the same idea about the Brazilian steakhouse. Seems like a good way to meet fighters as well. If I was a starving, dehydrated bad ass in a strange town, where might I likely be found?
11/27/12 12:29 AM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -
JoeMimic - 
Matt Phillips -

Brazilian BBQ...is that place near the arena?

No it's about twenty minutes from the arena in Bellevue. They had one closer but it closed sometime this year I believe. The one in Bellevue is only about ten minutes from where Rogan is performing though. Phone Post
11/27/12 12:30 AM
HolyHackZack

Might want to jump on those Rogan tickets quick people. Just bought mine and only side-seating is still available.
11/27/12 12:46 AM
JoeMimic

HolyHackZack - Might want to jump on those Rogan tickets quick people. Just bought mine and only side-seating is still available.
Yeah it was that way when I found out about it late last week. The club looks pretty intimate so I think it'll be good regardless though. Not like seeing him at the house of Blues in the rafters haha. Phone Post
11/27/12 1:19 AM
rrryan
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/27/12 2:15 AM
JoeMimic

Ttt Phone Post
11/27/12 2:19 AM
MoomBah
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is gonna be epic! Can't wait. Phone Post
11/27/12 2:31 AM
jazzfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent
11/27/12 2:56 AM
BigRandyG
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent. thanks Matt.
11/27/12 3:25 AM
Matt Phillips

Sending out emails to those who PM'ed me so please check and reply so I know I have the correct email address from you.

Even if you said you want to come on the other thread, please PM me so I can keep track of who is coming and I can get a hold of you to get you the correct information. Plenty of room left, so no worries.

11/27/12 3:48 AM
funwithdirt1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's rogan playing? Im not seeing anything on his site?
11/27/12 3:51 AM
JoeMimic

funwithdirt1 - Where's rogan playing? Im not seeing anything on his site?
He's doing one set on the 7th at a comedy club in Bellevue. I'm a little dumbfounded that he hasn't mentioned it at all on twitter.

www.parlorlive.com for tickets though. Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.