UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> **Seattle UG Meet & Greet w/ Dana White Dec. 7**

12/2/12 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Open workouts take place Wednesday, Dec. 5, beginning at 3 p.m. ET (noon PT local time) at Grand Hyatt Seattle's Menzies Ballroom. In addition to the co-headliners, main-card fighters B.J. Penn, Rory MacDonald, Mike Swick and Matt Brown are taking part in the fan and media event.

12/2/12 2:56 PM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fans are welcome it says

12/3/12 10:31 AM
MoomBah
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the person I'm going with has two exams on friday so we probably won't be getting to Seattle till about 5pm...Hopefully this meet and greet happens in the late afternoon, or we're gonna miss it all.

fuuuuu... Phone Post
12/3/12 8:52 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt! Phone Post
12/4/12 2:16 AM
Matt Phillips

We've officially hit the 100 person mark for this meet and greet.

12/4/12 4:40 PM
Matt Phillips

OK, talked to Dana's guy. I'll be emailing everyone details here shortly.

We'll be having our own section at the weigh ins as well. :)

12/4/12 4:51 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome!! Phone Post
12/4/12 6:20 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got the e-mail. Fuck am I stoked!
12/4/12 6:21 PM
BrewBarry
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - Got the e-mail. Fuck am I stoked!

x1000!

12/4/12 6:25 PM
Matt Phillips

I just sent it to everyone who is on the list. If you did not get it, let me know. 

12/4/12 6:26 PM
Chris
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

I didn't get an e-mail (chris@mixedmartialarts.com)

12/4/12 6:27 PM
Matt Phillips

Chris - 

I didn't get an e-mail (chris@mixedmartialarts.com)

doh my bad, sending...

12/4/12 6:44 PM
JoeMimic

I posted it in the ticket block thread but I figured I would post it in here as well. I got an e-mail from the venue where Rogan is playing Friday night and they're opening up the doors at 5pm. Just a little FYI incase anyone was planning on maybe eating somewhere after the meet & greet but before Rogan's show. Sounds like the back of the club will be filled up with UG'ers haha.
12/4/12 7:01 PM
gage949
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got the Email and I AM PUMPED!
12/4/12 7:56 PM
JoeMimic

gage949 - Got the Email and I AM PUMPED!

12/4/12 8:11 PM
xtr3m
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got the email as well. It really is happening!
12/5/12 2:29 AM
Matt Phillips

TTT! 

Work tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever. Flying out on Thursday!

12/5/12 7:31 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mediafly - done

LOL@ one of the morans behind the retarded Fighting Politics "movie" wanting to go to the meet and greet with DW after all the shit you talked about him while trying to promote that POS failure of a flick! 

Matty, take this snake off of the meet and greet list, please. Thanks.

Cindy

12/5/12 8:39 AM
pennviachoke
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
mediafly - done

LOL@ one of the morans behind the retarded Fighting Politics "movie" wanting to go to the meet and greet with DW after all the shit you talked about him while trying to promote that POS failure of a flick! 

Cindy

Somebody got busted! Hahahahah Phone Post
12/5/12 8:58 AM
CindyO

pennviachoke - 
CindyO -
mediafly - done

Cindy

Somebody got busted! Hahahahah Phone Post

One of them tried to slither his way into the Party Like A Rock Star gathering for UG contest winners at the Roxy in Boston 4 years ago and got the 'hell no' then, too.

"Despite 39 profanity and threat filled text messages from the Cell Phone of Dana White..." was one of their selling features of the film and they interviewed Josh Gross, Loretta Hunt and Jeff Sherwood (among others) for more pathetic content. Now they wanna rub elbows with him? GTFO!!! lol

Cindy

12/5/12 9:07 AM
pennviachoke
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I remember that, I'm glad you caught them before Friday. Phone Post
12/5/12 9:09 AM
RML
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BUSTED

12/5/12 2:53 PM
Loser Born Natural
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Very cool.

Hope you guys have a blast!

12/5/12 6:03 PM
CindyO

pennviachoke -  Yeah I remember that, I'm glad you caught them before Friday. Phone Post

I can't believe he thought he would be welcome after the crap he pulled. Idiot!

Cindy

12/5/12 6:15 PM
pennviachoke

I'm still a lil pissed I can't make this meet & greet. I'm not complaining though, the card is stacked and Saturday night will be epic. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.