UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Started juicing again....

11/26/12 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any favorite recipes?

Other than sticking a needle in your sexy Asses? Phone Post
11/27/12 3:41 AM
Moke
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use kale, watercress, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, cabbage, tomatoes, cukes, chard, and then apples to fine tune the sweetness level.

I don't necessarily use everything all the time nor exclude other things, but basically will focus more on what's on sale that week or what is looking really good.

Send your Chinese woman and her new contact lenses down to Chinatown to do the bulk veggie shopping for you.

You're in for great bio-available mineral and enzyme goodness.
11/27/12 4:29 AM
fnunderful
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tequila, cointreau, lime juice and sweet and sour mix. Add ice and blend! top off with Grande Marnier! you are welcome!
11/27/12 11:40 AM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the apple or any sweetener makes it disgusting.
11/27/12 2:23 PM
JIMMYNAKS
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke, I do the shopping and cleaning in this relationship GDI!!

Oh wait...

Crap. Self pwnage! Phone Post
11/27/12 2:24 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Don't listen when FCTV808 says to put a THUMB sized piece of Ginger in there.!!

Never again!!! Phone Post
11/27/12 2:33 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THUMB OR NOTHING
11/27/12 2:34 PM
JIMMYNAKS

I heard the pulp can be used to bake. Anyone have experience with this? Phone Post
11/27/12 2:46 PM
Moke
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disgusting is beside the point. The taste of fresh liquid lawn cuttings is always disgusting. The question is, do you prefer bitter disgusting lawn cuttings, or slightly sweet more palatable disgusting lawn cuttings?
11/27/12 4:29 PM
Moke

btw, as FCTV will tell you, juicing a whole onion is bomb. Maybe you could even throw that thumb of ginger in that!

...make sure to have 911 on speed dial.
11/27/12 4:56 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Can a HG Cod find and TTT that EPIC thread for all our KKM and new lurkers? Phone Post
11/27/12 5:19 PM
Moke

For the record, I tried the onion juice thing using a sweet onion and it was tolerable. But for all bolivian in tents and porpoises there's no use for it unless you intent on being a kermit living alone...and enjoy the smell of genuine onion farts. It's like a fresh volcano.
11/27/12 5:36 PM
shiki31
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add Maca powder in amy recipe. Good for energy if you planning to work out. Phone Post
11/27/12 5:47 PM
Moke

Man I heard so many great things about maca that I bought a kilo of it and went through the whole thing...and never noticed ANYTHING of benefit whatsoever.

So a couple years later, still hearing amazing things, I thought possibly I had gotten some cheap crappy stuff (even though I got it from a very reputable company). So I decided to give it one more try...I got the best most potent maca I could find online, and halfway through the bottle I noticed...absolutely nothing! No effect of any kind...the other half of that bottle now sits in my cupboard collecting dust.
11/27/12 7:56 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Damn it! False Bonered with the Maca powder.

Guess I'll stick to Monster Energy(R) Phone Post
11/27/12 9:38 PM
Moke

My conclusion is, your results may vary...it does nothing for me in particular.
11/27/12 11:19 PM
FCTV808

there's a shitload of placebo out there folks.
11/28/12 12:13 AM
MOB U2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like to drink a lot of greens, with just a lil bit of celery and apple in there. But if you do too much be warned that whatever lady polishes your knob may complain or not call you back. I guess they prefer that Jamba Juice tasting penis instead of the salad bar boto.
11/28/12 6:16 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Creamy Boto Juice!! Phone Post
11/28/12 10:11 AM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you fellas have a preferred brand of juice-o-matic machines?
11/28/12 12:02 PM
FCTV808

MOB U2 - I like to drink a lot of greens, with just a lil bit of celery and apple in there. But if you do too much be warned that whatever lady polishes your knob may complain or not call you back. I guess they prefer that Jamba Juice tasting penis instead of the salad bar boto.

powdered sugar doughnuts and ice cream from what i'm told works better than abs.
11/29/12 4:49 AM
JIMMYNAKS

PatrickFreitas - you fellas have a preferred brand of juice-o-matic machines?

I've had good experience with the Bevilles but to get started I grabbed a cheap one at GNC. $50.

got some good reviews online so I took a chance. been using it for 3 days now, so far so good.
11/29/12 6:56 PM
Moke

JIMMYNAKS -  I heard the pulp can be used to bake. Anyone have experience with this? Phone Post

iirc, when we were kids and my mom would make carrot juice she'd then make carrot cake with the pulp.
11/29/12 11:22 PM
MOB U2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - 
JIMMYNAKS -  I heard the pulp can be used to bake. Anyone have experience with this? Phone Post

iirc, when we were kids and my mom would make carrot juice she'd then make carrot cake with the pulp.

That's exactly what I used to do in college. I even had a vegan recipe which was pretty freakin good - using flaxseed as the mock egg white.

Either that or feed it to my rabbit..but was kinda nightmare seeing how orange stained the rabbit's face got.
11/30/12 3:58 AM
FCTV808

tempura that sheet

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.