UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Next UK UFC show in London, February

11/27/12 9:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight! UK Online
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/12 9:19 AM

Looks like UFC On Fuel 7 will be the next show for the Brits at Wembley Arena in London:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/2468/ufc-on-fuel-7-london-england-feb-2013.htm

Ticketmaster have tickets on sale for the event as of tomorrow.

No official confirmation from the UFC just yet, but looking increasingly likely that the rumours are true.

11/27/12 10:29 AM
Fight! UK Online
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Update: After speaking to PR people surrounding the UFC, we were told the UFC have not confirmed any events in the UK for 2013. The Ticketmaster link has subsequently been updated with, "We currently do not have any tickets on-sale for UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship."

11/27/12 10:39 AM
Chimp Strength
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think Ill probably pass on travelling 4 hours to London for a Fuel event if it comes off. Phone Post
11/27/12 10:40 AM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Every UK event is of Fuel quality
11/27/12 10:49 AM
seabass rutten

So it's not happening now? All that excitement for nothing Phone Post
11/27/12 10:57 AM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

~~ MMA Movember Edition ~~

Well I aint paying £500 to see Pat Barry, no offence. 

11/27/12 11:03 AM
3rdLion
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Travel to London and accommodation there is going to be ridiculously expensive for a Fuel card and the ticket prices for Nottingham were astronomically high for the talent there (though admittedly the fights were good).

Fuck that.
11/27/12 11:23 AM
Fight! UK Online

It is probably still happening, just UFC not confirming it for now. Glory moved their event on the same night back to March, and listings on Ticketmaster don't just go up by accident, they probably just jumped the gun.

You can get accomodation and book traverl for cheap prices this far in advance. Haven't been to a bad UK event yet - always been great fights, but anything can happen.

11/27/12 11:30 AM
seabass rutten

Fight! UK Online -

It is probably still happening, just UFC not confirming it for now. Glory moved their event on the same night back to March, and listings on Ticketmaster don't just go up by accident, they probably just jumped the gun.

You can get accomodation and book traverl for cheap prices this far in advance. Haven't been to a bad UK event yet - always been great fights, but anything can happen.

Sweet, I'll definitely be making the trip from Ireland. Phone Post
11/27/12 11:35 AM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Hell yes, I really hope this happens. Pubs, curry, trashy chicks and bloody fights BOOM!
11/27/12 12:29 PM
Chimp Strength
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - Travel to London and accommodation there is going to be ridiculously expensive for a Fuel card and the ticket prices for Nottingham were astronomically high for the talent there (though admittedly the fights were good).

Fuck that.
My feelings exactly:

£150 for a ticket, then travel, hotel, food and beer, it's not a cheap do. Add to that the extra it will cost just because its London rather than anywhere else in the country plus the ball ache journey and I'm out.

If they want me to travel to London, at least give me a PPV. We haven't had one in the North since UFC 80. Phone Post
11/27/12 12:36 PM
MooSaucy
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength -
3rdLion - Travel to London and accommodation there is going to be ridiculously expensive for a Fuel card and the ticket prices for Nottingham were astronomically high for the talent there (though admittedly the fights were good).

Fuck that.
My feelings exactly:

£150 for a ticket, then travel, hotel, food and beer, it's not a cheap do. Add to that the extra it will cost just because its London rather than anywhere else in the country plus the ball ache journey and I'm out.

If they want me to travel to London, at least give me a PPV. We haven't had one in the North since UFC 80. Phone Post
105 was in Manchester. Phone Post
11/28/12 4:56 AM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com

We can officially annouce that the UFC will return to London on 16th February 2013 at  

11/28/12 5:15 AM
Jarvis73
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva -
MooSaucy -
Chimp Strength -

Fuck that.
My feelings exactly:

Correct that was a weak card also Phone Post
Manchester isn't north you southern fairys.bring it back to The north east Phone Post
11/28/12 5:19 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good news for me, I recently moved to London. Really can't wait for this, it will be my first live event. Phone Post
11/28/12 6:07 AM
potatoes
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live an hour an a half from London, so ill probably hit this up if the card is at least half way decent. Phone Post
11/28/12 6:55 AM
Fight! UK Online

NorthFromHere - 

We can officially annouce that the UFC will return to London on 16th February 2013 at  

There we have it!

11/28/12 8:05 AM
Chimp Strength

I stand corrected guys, yes 105, I cant remeber why I didnt go but I know I watched it cause I couldnt believe how much Vera was robbed.

11/28/12 8:31 AM
Fight! UK Online

I reckon that might happen in 2013, and a return to Ireland.

11/28/12 8:46 AM
Flannerz
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet the tickets are extortionate. Wembley's not far but I can't afford to buy them this month.
11/28/12 10:39 AM
Fight! UK Online

Wembley Arena has a bigger capacity than the Capital FM Arena so I imagine there'll be some slightly cheaper seats, but they made a killing on the gate last time and people still bought up expensive tickets so if it's not broke...

11/28/12 10:55 AM
Nick Diaz Fan

any ideas when tickets go on sale guys?
11/28/12 10:57 AM
Kanye loves fishdicks
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva -
MooSaucy -
Chimp Strength -

Fuck that.
My feelings exactly:

105 was not a weak card, Randy in the main event, WW no. 1 contender fight co main. Plus Bisping v Kang. The 2 Brit TUF winners making there official debuts, and Gustafsson was on the card Phone Post
11/28/12 2:19 PM
idsmashit

give us a ppv
11/28/12 2:52 PM
Localcup
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jarvis73 -
Goderson Silva -
MooSaucy -
Chimp Strength -

Fuck that.
My feelings exactly:

Manchester isn't north you southern fairys.bring it back to The north east Phone Post
Ah the good old days row 7 on the floor at Newcastle £225 with £25 booking fee Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.