UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 13.....

11/27/12 10:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Lets do this... I have locked the top seed first round bye in my league... so I'm once step closer to the money. I hope everyone else is doing good too. 

11/27/12 11:30 AM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am 10-2 even though Luck really let me down who do I go with this week Romo RG 3 or Luck really looking hard at RG3 since he did destroy the Gmen last time but at the same time Romo should be big against the hapless eagles.

Also should I take a risk a start Bradshaw over Ridley at my rb flex and do I go with Blackmon edelman or Rudolph at my wr flex.

Thanks as always nice to say it doesn't matter if I lose this week but I don't want to head into the first round playoff bye on a sour note!
11/27/12 3:28 PM
Caleb
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - I am 10-2 even though Luck really let me down who do I go with this week Romo RG 3 or Luck really looking hard at RG3 since he did destroy the Gmen last time but at the same time Romo should be big against the hapless eagles.

Also should I take a risk a start Bradshaw over Ridley at my rb flex and do I go with Blackmon edelman or Rudolph at my wr flex.

Thanks as always nice to say it doesn't matter if I lose this week but I don't want to head into the first round playoff bye on a sour note!

There will be a lot on the line between the GMEN and Redskins. I would go with Romo against the horrible Eagles. Romo should have a field day with them.  They just cut Jason Babin too... If Cam destroyed them, then Romo can too. 

I like Ridley over Bradshaw.. but both are good picks this week. Ridley has just but very hot lately. I would keep riding him. At 10-2 you should probably have a first round bye in the playoffs right? 

I would go Blackman out of your WR flex. 

11/27/12 3:53 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks bud as always, ya I have a bye locked up 2nd and 3rd place guys are 8-4 so this really is a meaningless game for me just want to play spoiler lol. Guy I am playing needs a win to have a chance at the 6 spot.
11/27/12 7:36 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At 7-5, I need a win to make the playoffs.
11/28/12 9:07 AM
Caleb

Gracie killar - Thanks bud as always, ya I have a bye locked up 2nd and 3rd place guys are 8-4 so this really is a meaningless game for me just want to play spoiler lol. Guy I am playing needs a win to have a chance at the 6 spot.

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy! 

11/28/12 10:45 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am 8-4 right now, need help selecting 2 WR  to start for this week.

Sidney Rice

Justin Blackmon

Mike Williams (TB)

Danny Amendola

11/28/12 6:15 PM
Danzis
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went with Ballard and Vereen last week over Bush. I was nervous but Vereen went off. Great Thanksgiving.

2 RBs- Bush, Ballard, bench- Vereen and Tate

3 WRs- Welker, D Moore, Colston, bench- Jennings and Amendola

Petigrew or Miller?
11/28/12 8:26 PM
TheMorg826

Top seed in my league. had a great draft. Got a tough one for my flex position..BJGE or Cecil Shorts?
11/28/12 9:55 PM
sicko
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is more of a going-forward question rather than who should I start, but is it crazy for me to consider dropping Brandon Lloyd to pick up as WR like Cecil Shorts, or maybe take a gamble on Greg Jennings?

I drafted Lloyd in most of my leagues with memories of the Brady/Moss connections of a few years back, and Lloyd just hasn't been producing. Yet, I find it difficult to drop him
11/29/12 7:34 AM

Yes, you should drop Lloyd for Shorts because Shorts gets more balls thrown his way and Lloyd is just a guy in NE.
11/29/12 10:20 AM
Caleb

UGCTT_mofit - 

I am 8-4 right now, need help selecting 2 WR  to start for this week.

Sidney Rice

Justin Blackmon

Mike Williams (TB)

Danny Amendola

I would go with the first 2. 

11/29/12 10:24 AM
Caleb

Danzis - I went with Ballard and Vereen last week over Bush. I was nervous but Vereen went off. Great Thanksgiving.

2 RBs- Bush, Ballard, bench- Vereen and Tate

3 WRs- Welker, D Moore, Colston, bench- Jennings and Amendola

Petigrew or Miller?

Bush and Ballard

Welker, Colston, and Jennings. Moore and Amendola are worthless this week. 

If Charlie Batch is the QB in Pitt this week go Petigrew, if big ben, go Miller. 

11/29/12 10:26 AM
Caleb

TheMorg826 - Top seed in my league. had a great draft. Got a tough one for my flex position..BJGE or Cecil Shorts?

BJGE all day. 

11/29/12 10:30 AM
Caleb

sicko - This is more of a going-forward question rather than who should I start, but is it crazy for me to consider dropping Brandon Lloyd to pick up as WR like Cecil Shorts, or maybe take a gamble on Greg Jennings?

I drafted Lloyd in most of my leagues with memories of the Brady/Moss connections of a few years back, and Lloyd just hasn't been producing. Yet, I find it difficult to drop him

Cecil shorts and better yet Jennings would be a better option than Lloyd. Lloyd has majorly under produced and can't be relied on at all. I like Jennings the best out of all 3 even though he hasn't played in a long time. 

11/29/12 2:18 PM
EO619
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Caleb! My question is do I start M. Bush, L. Moore, or M. Manningham in my flex?
11/29/12 2:21 PM
EO619
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and if you had the choice, who would you start L. Moore or L. Fitzgerald?
11/29/12 4:46 PM
backfist_barnesy
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One WR and one WR/RB for my flex out of Greg Jennings, Denarius Moore, Chris Givens, Ryan Broyles, Beanie Wells and Felix Jones. I was planning on playing Greg Jennings and Beanie Wells but I'd like a second opinion because I'm 7-5 and 3rd in my ten man league and I'm matched up with another 7-5 guy in 4th, only 4 teams make playoffs
11/29/12 5:39 PM
Caleb

EO619 - Hey Caleb! My question is do I start M. Bush, L. Moore, or M. Manningham in my flex?

Lance Moore unless Matt Forte doesn't play. Then it would be Bush.

11/29/12 5:39 PM
Caleb

EO619 - Oh and if you had the choice, who would you start L. Moore or L. Fitzgerald?

Moore

11/29/12 5:42 PM
Caleb

backfist_barnesy - One WR and one WR/RB for my flex out of Greg Jennings, Denarius Moore, Chris Givens, Ryan Broyles, Beanie Wells and Felix Jones. I was planning on playing Greg Jennings and Beanie Wells but I'd like a second opinion because I'm 7-5 and 3rd in my ten man league and I'm matched up with another 7-5 guy in 4th, only 4 teams make playoffs

Tough choices.. if Jennings plays and they say he is going to get a full work load, I would go with him. Then it is tough out of Wells and Ryan Broyles who is getting a lot of balls thrown his way. I would probably go Broyles but it is a toss up. I could see Wells getting a meaningless one yard TD and that is a big difference maker.  Just go with your gut. 

Caleb

Hey.. where is the vote up love people?

Caleb

Hey.. where is the vote up love people?

11/29/12 6:09 PM
armdrag101
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just voted you up.......pick 2 (rb2 and flex)

Beanie Wells vs Jets

Jonathan Dwyer vs Ravens

Rashad Jennings vs Buffalo

I'm honestly leaning the last two. I started Beanie last wk and he did good, and I know Jets suck vs run, just not feeling him. What do you think?
11/29/12 6:39 PM
EO619

Thank you sir! I locked up a playoff spot:) VU!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.