UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 13.....

11/29/12 6:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EO619
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oops I accidentally voted armdrag up instead of you Caleb. I'll get you tomorrow!
11/29/12 8:00 PM
backfist_barnesy
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
backfist_barnesy - One WR and one WR/RB for my flex out of Greg Jennings, Denarius Moore, Chris Givens, Ryan Broyles, Beanie Wells and Felix Jones. I was planning on playing Greg Jennings and Beanie Wells but I'd like a second opinion because I'm 7-5 and 3rd in my ten man league and I'm matched up with another 7-5 guy in 4th, only 4 teams make playoffs

Tough choices.. if Jennings plays and they say he is going to get a full work load, I would go with him. Then it is tough out of Wells and Ryan Broyles who is getting a lot of balls thrown his way. I would probably go Broyles but it is a toss up. I could see Wells getting a meaningless one yard TD and that is a big difference maker.  Just go with your gut. 

Yeah tough choice, I think I'm gonna stick with Jennings and Wells and if theres doubt on Sunday whether Jennings is gonna play or not I'll just toss Broyles in at WR. Thanks Caleb, +3VU's.
11/29/12 8:02 PM
backfist_barnesy
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*It says I've used mine for the day, really don't think I have, I'll vote up your OP tonight
11/30/12 12:18 AM
sicko
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
sicko - This is more of a going-forward question rather than who should I start, but is it crazy for me to consider dropping Brandon Lloyd to pick up as WR like Cecil Shorts, or maybe take a gamble on Greg Jennings?

I drafted Lloyd in most of my leagues with memories of the Brady/Moss connections of a few years back, and Lloyd just hasn't been producing. Yet, I find it difficult to drop him

Cecil shorts and better yet Jennings would be a better option than Lloyd. Lloyd has majorly under produced and can't be relied on at all. I like Jennings the best out of all 3 even though he hasn't played in a long time. 

As always, thanks for the help Caleb
11/30/12 8:16 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
UGCTT_mofit - 

I am 8-4 right now, need help selecting 2 WR  to start for this week.

Sidney Rice

Justin Blackmon

Mike Williams (TB)

Danny Amendola

I would go with the first 2. 

awesome, thanks VU!

11/30/12 11:00 AM
Caleb
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
backfist_barnesy - 
Caleb - 
backfist_barnesy - One WR and one WR/RB for my flex out of Greg Jennings, Denarius Moore, Chris Givens, Ryan Broyles, Beanie Wells and Felix Jones. I was planning on playing Greg Jennings and Beanie Wells but I'd like a second opinion because I'm 7-5 and 3rd in my ten man league and I'm matched up with another 7-5 guy in 4th, only 4 teams make playoffs

Tough choices.. if Jennings plays and they say he is going to get a full work load, I would go with him. Then it is tough out of Wells and Ryan Broyles who is getting a lot of balls thrown his way. I would probably go Broyles but it is a toss up. I could see Wells getting a meaningless one yard TD and that is a big difference maker.  Just go with your gut. 

Yeah tough choice, I think I'm gonna stick with Jennings and Wells and if theres doubt on Sunday whether Jennings is gonna play or not I'll just toss Broyles in at WR. Thanks Caleb, +3VU's.

Solid plan. Thx for the VU!

11/30/12 2:54 PM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up in advance.

4th place now, must win to stay in.

WR and RB are my problems. No PPR:

Pick 3: Malcolm Floyd, AJ Green, Josh Gordon, Brandon Gibson, Mike Wallace

Pick 2: Mikel Leshoure, Marcel Reese, Darren McFadden, Ryan Matthews.

Thanks!
12/1/12 2:45 AM
EO619
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU Caleb
12/1/12 10:17 PM
Caleb
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armdrag101 - Just voted you up.......pick 2 (rb2 and flex)

Beanie Wells vs Jets

Jonathan Dwyer vs Ravens

Rashad Jennings vs Buffalo

I'm honestly leaning the last two. I started Beanie last wk and he did good, and I know Jets suck vs run, just not feeling him. What do you think?
I would go Wells and Dwyer. But its a toss up with Wells and Rashad. Rashard just royaly sucks. Phone Post
12/2/12 7:18 AM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/02/12 7:18 AM
Standard Scoring, Pick 2.

Mikel Leshoure vs IND
Darren Mcfadden vs CLE
Bryce Brown @ DAL
Stevan Ridley @ MIA
12/2/12 12:01 PM
Caleb

Edited: 12/02/12 12:01 PM
Beeno - Voted up in advance.

4th place now, must win to stay in.

WR and RB are my problems. No PPR:

Pick 3: Malcolm Floyd, AJ Green, Josh Gordon, Brandon Gibson, Mike Wallace

Pick 2: Mikel Leshoure, Marcel Reese, Darren McFadden, Ryan Matthews.

Thanks!

Aj Green, Malcom Floyd, & Josh Gordon.

Mikel Leshoure & Marcel Reese  (I don't think DMC is going to play) 

12/2/12 12:02 PM
Caleb

Johnny Fatz - Standard Scoring, Pick 2.

Mikel Leshoure vs IND
Darren Mcfadden vs CLE
Bryce Brown @ DAL
Stevan Ridley @ MIA

Mikel & Ridley. 

12/2/12 12:45 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choose one:

Maclin
Britt
Wallace
Jennings

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.