UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> New Devil may cry

11/27/12 11:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bogle1
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downloading the demo at the moment!

Anybody else played it? Phone Post
11/27/12 12:02 PM
TheBearStare
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played it and enjoyed it. Though the last dmc i played was the original. So with that said it seemed like they borrowed a lot from bayonetta to try and keep up with it. Thought it was fun overall. Though i got annoyed with all the story stuff and skipped it. I dont like the main character redesign but its tolerable. Phone Post
11/27/12 12:08 PM
bogle1
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBearStare - I played it and enjoyed it. Though the last dmc i played was the original. So with that said it seemed like they borrowed a lot from bayonetta to try and keep up with it. Thought it was fun overall. Though i got annoyed with all the story stuff and skipped it. I dont like the main character redesign but its tolerable. Phone Post
Dantes redesign looks hellos but I can live with it

Iv played all the devil may cry games and loved them all, really enjoyed bayonetta aswell actually even tho every1 I no hated it haha Phone Post
11/27/12 1:04 PM
TheBearStare
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People hate bayonetta? I thought everyone loved it?! The gameplay was flawless. Only negative was too many story sequences for being such an action heavy game. I think all the original designers from dmc made their own company and thus made bayonetta. Correct? Im pissed the sequel is wii u exclusive Phone Post
11/28/12 12:30 AM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thought BAyonetta was a pretty badass game that was under the radar in contrast to Dantes Inferno ,God of War and Castlelvania...

someone recommended it and i got it and was suprised it was actually pretty cool all around.

Played DMC series on PS2 so am sure the newest one should be pretty decent as well :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.