UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dishonored

11/27/12 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigWilliam
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picked this up on the steam sale for half off. At first I was a bit disappointed, the graphics are really nothing special and certainly not as good as the previews suggested. I had trouble getting into the story and the action felt a bit awkward.

As I get more into the game and get more comfortable it's actually quite a bit of fun, but I still don't feel that strong urge to play the game the way I usually do with something new. So overall, I liked it well enough for the 50% price, glad I didn't pay full price for it though.

Anyone else play this one?
11/27/12 7:39 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved it. GOTY so far. Phone Post
11/28/12 12:24 AM
supersaiyan

pretty cool ..i have it myself for PS3..havent played much due to playing MASS EFFECT 3
11/28/12 10:33 AM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked it, having the choice on how to kill targets was fantastic in contrast to something like AC.

But I wish I had bought it used since there isn't much replay value to be had (a second run takes just a handful of hours)
11/28/12 10:40 AM
BigWilliam
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seem to be a completely blood thirsty bastard, mostly because I keep screwing up the sneaking around part. So I end up just killing everyone wearing a uniform in the area.
11/28/12 12:24 PM
supersaiyan

lol yea....once the stealth mode goes...its like F%$# IT!!! l
11/28/12 1:51 PM
BigWilliam

I usually get one stealth kill, then it's sword fighting time!
11/28/12 2:29 PM
Meohfumado
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finished it last night for my Chaos progression.

Fun game.

Don't know if I have the patience for doing a friendly playthrough...particularly since I have other stealth games like AssCreed3 and Hitman: Absolution still on my docket.
11/28/12 9:08 PM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I played it, loved it.

I played about 30% of the game just going nuts, the first 30%, then I started playing properly and had a few missions with no kills etc.

I'm gonna do a full playthrough with no killing whatsoever after Christmas, exams are coming up. My friend says there is a logical glitch in a mission ( I won't spoil ), that makes it impossibly to avoid killing at least one character, but I hope if that is the case, that they have fixed it by then.

I would love it a sequel or an expansion came out soon.
11/29/12 1:06 AM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn the first dlc is due december 4th and I read on IGN that they will release more dishonored games in the future.

article on the upcoming dlc:

http://www.examiner.com/article/first-dishonored-dlc-given-release-date
11/29/12 7:02 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didnt like it at first but really started to get into it once I got better powers. Great game. Phone Post
11/29/12 10:43 AM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah it can take a moment, but when you equip that heart, get that creepy fucking woman telling you ominous things.. great atmosphere.
12/11/12 11:02 AM
NotsoMightySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playing it now. About 2/3 of the way through.
I like it. Playing half stealth and half kill.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.