UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> My prediction for the next months leading to Mania

11/27/12 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dolph and Cena feud until Rumble, where they wrestle for the briefcase. Cena wins the MitB contract.

Later that night, Rock beats Punk and then Cena cashes in and takes the belt back, which leads to a feud. (Yes i know its a WHC contract, but we're supposed to forget that). Rock takes off until right before WM where he rematches against champion Cena and loses.

Triple H shows back up and starts calling out Brock. Brock refuses and we have to bear this dog shit angle until WM. We have the rematch nobody wants so Hunter can get his win back.

Big Show continues his run and loses to Orton at WM for the belt.

Sheamus and Alberto feud and Sheamus goes over clean.

CM feuds with someone stupid like Lord Tensai.

Dolph is relegated to feuding with Zack Ryder and Santino.

Yes, I realize all of that described above sucks a bag of dicks. But I can see it happening. Phone Post
11/27/12 5:26 PM
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What should happen:

Leading up to Rumble, Rock and Punk feud. Rock goes over clean. The next night, Triple H comes out: "Rock-uh. I am the game-uh. I didn't learn anything from Vern Gagne-uh and the AWA-uh, so I'm going to keep booking myself in the main event-uh."

Hunter and Rock feud until the February PPV, where Trips goes over clean. That next night, Brock Lesnar returns and Triple H breaks his arm.

Triple H then beats Dolph, Daniel Bryan, and a bunch of others clean on Raw. Undertaker challenges him to belt vs streak at WM and Triple H accepts. Hunter breaks the streak in the greatest wrestlemania match of all time (according to the WWE hype machine). The Triple H era once again begins in the WWE.

I should be a writer. Phone Post
11/27/12 6:21 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see Punk go for Sammartino all time record.. Have Cena always lose to punk and finally he has a nervous breakdown.

Meanwhile down the road have Team Hell No lose the belts to Rhodes Scholars. Cena seeks psychiatric help from Team Hell No therapist. He suggests Cena teaming with Bryan to try and win the belts. Cena destroys every tag team they face but bryan always costs them the win.

Frustrated, Cena starts to tag with Kane only to have same thing happen all over again causing Cena to slip into a darker hole mentally. Kane and Bryan get back together and take out Cena. Cena is now at the very bottom and has to work his way completely back up. Have Sheamus also fall from grace looking for payback and he teams with Cena.

Push Ziggy into top tier and have him feud with Punk for awhile. Make Super Heel Orton go up against Big Show. Throw Del Rio in the mix disrupting and costing Orton the title over Big Show.

Setup an HWO stable with Heyman as ring leader. he would have Punk WWE champ, Show World Heavyweight champ, and SHIELD as their goon bodygaurds. Thus just in time for HHH to make his prescense and save the WWE..(in his words). HHH, Cena, Sheamus join forces to take out Heyman stable Phone Post
11/27/12 6:46 PM
bigironmike79
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook - I would like to see Punk go for Sammartino all time record.. Have Cena always lose to punk and finally he has a nervous breakdown.

Meanwhile down the road have Team Hell No lose the belts to Rhodes Scholars. Cena seeks psychiatric help from Team Hell No therapist. He suggests Cena teaming with Bryan to try and win the belts. Cena destroys every tag team they face but bryan always costs them the win.

Frustrated, Cena starts to tag with Kane only to have same thing happen all over again causing Cena to slip into a darker hole mentally. Kane and Bryan get back together and take out Cena. Cena is now at the very bottom and has to work his way completely back up. Have Sheamus also fall from grace looking for payback and he teams with Cena.

Push Ziggy into top tier and have him feud with Punk for awhile. Make Super Heel Orton go up against Big Show. Throw Del Rio in the mix disrupting and costing Orton the title over Big Show.

Setup an HWO stable with Heyman as ring leader. he would have Punk WWE champ, Show World Heavyweight champ, and SHIELD as their goon bodygaurds. Thus just in time for HHH to make his prescense and save the WWE..(in his words). HHH, Cena, Sheamus join forces to take out Heyman stable Phone Post
With creative like it is and the exception of punk breaking Bruno's record that could all be booked for next weeks RAW. Phone Post
11/27/12 6:48 PM
pointfighter23
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk over Rock at rumble

Mania - Rock vs Punk - Rock over at mania wins belt.

Next raw - Ziggy with flair cashes in mitb and pins rock . Phone Post
11/27/12 6:49 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/12 8:28 PM

I could see most of that happening, but see Mania being triple threat Cena vs. Rock vs. Punk. 

11/28/12 2:08 AM
G-Hands
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pointfighter23 -  Punk over Rock at rumble

Mania - Rock vs Punk - Rock over at mania wins belt.

Next raw - Ziggy with flair cashes in mitb and pins rock . Phone Post

That would be tight.
11/28/12 8:31 AM
Sofa King Cool

Cena wins WHC using Dolph's MitB.

Rock wins title from Punk at Rumble.

They fight to unify the belts at WM. Old school vs new school. Phone Post
12/3/12 10:19 PM
Sofa King Cool

Well well well. Phone Post
12/5/12 12:46 AM
mmaizmyaddiction
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - Cena wins WHC using Dolph's MitB.

Rock wins title from Punk at Rumble.

They fight to unify the belts at WM. Old school vs new school. Phone Post
Damn.. Someone pay this man! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.