UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Rumor on "The Shield"

11/29/12 5:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
othree
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flair would be solid in the sense that he could preach the injustices the current product has done to destroy the prestige of wrestling. The short title reigns, the shitty one trick ponies being pushed prematurely into the main event without earning it, etc.

11/29/12 7:06 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flair or the Rock would both be awesome. If it turned out they were working for The Rock it would get them over big time and make an acceptable degree of sense to the storyline (not something that happens much in the WWE these days) Phone Post
11/29/12 2:20 PM
The Topester
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if in some freak one in a million chance...

...the leader ends up being Alex Riley? Or Swagger? Phone Post
11/29/12 2:32 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWE isn't cool enough to have these ideas remember...but I too would to see it be the Rock...Vince needs to let go of this social media shit, especially in the Rock's promos, and let him do what he does best.

11/29/12 4:43 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vengence - Eventually it will come that Heyman was the onebehind them, and then will eb alligned with Punk.

Ambrose will end up clashing with Punk as he is put over and thrust in to the spotlight, giving him the push to being a major name. Ambrose will essentially fill Punks 'spot' once Punk retires. He is the future of heels

This at least a year or more down the road.

Rollins will get lost in the shuffle ala John Morrison/ Marty Janetti.

Reigns will have a spot being a samoan and the family lineage, and also being a 'big guy'. But he will always be protected in a tag team or with a stable.

So basically:

Ambrose = Shawn Michaels

Rollins = Jannetty

Reigns = Deisel

12/3/12 11:44 AM
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

essentially
12/3/12 1:56 PM
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no more 'ascension' in wwe

http://nodq.com/wwe/356252126.shtml
12/3/12 3:50 PM
Sofa King Cool
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are they all dressed up like the big boss man? Who thought that was a good idea? Phone Post
12/3/12 3:52 PM
Tom Lawlor
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - Why are they all dressed up like the big boss man? Who thought that was a good idea? Phone Post
If they drag someone's casket behind their car as the climax to this angle, it will be sooooo beyond worth it. Phone Post
12/3/12 5:16 PM
Sofa King Cool
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor -
Sofa King Cool - Why are they all dressed up like the big boss man? Who thought that was a good idea? Phone Post
If they drag someone's casket behind their car as the climax to this angle, it will be sooooo beyond worth it. Phone Post
"With the deepest regrets and tears that are soaked
I'm sorry to hear your dad finally croaked. He lived a full life on his own terms;
Soon he'll be buried and eaten by worms. But if I could have a son as stupid as you, I'd have wished for cancer so I would die too!
So be brave and be strong; get your life on track--
'cause the old bastard's dead and he ain't never coming back!"

That was quite possibly the greatest angle in wrestling history. Except the time Boss man made Al Snow eat his own dog, which led to the kennel from hell match. Yeah, a bunch of dogs surrounding the ring pooping and humping. Phone Post
12/3/12 9:40 PM
Sofa King Cool

^I feel like that post didnt get enough attention. Ttt for posterity. Phone Post
12/3/12 10:23 PM
TtoMyJ14
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe it will be johnny ace.
12/3/12 10:25 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -
Tom Lawlor -
"With the deepest regrets and tears that are soaked
I'm sorry to hear your dad finally croaked. He lived a full life on his own terms;
Soon he'll be buried and eaten by worms. But if I could have a son as stupid as you, I'd have wished for cancer so I would die too!
So be brave and be strong; get your life on track--
'cause the old bastard's dead and he ain't never coming back!"

That was quite possibly the greatest angle in wrestling history. Except the time Boss man made Al Snow eat his own dog, which led to the kennel from hell match. Yeah, a bunch of dogs surrounding the ring pooping and humping. Phone Post
PEPPER Phone Post
12/3/12 11:00 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol the Miz got visibly upset Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.