UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mainstream Coverage of WMMA In Australia

11/29/12 9:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Captfireeyes
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan, will definitely catch the next invicta cards.

WAR RowdyBec!!! Phone Post
11/29/12 9:57 PM
mike_rizzo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love this girl Phone Post
11/29/12 10:11 PM
duckhuntgangsta
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She knows the rules.... Phone Post
11/29/12 10:14 PM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love rowdy bec
11/29/12 10:28 PM
JoeRogan420

rObLoCo - 
Son of Neckbone - Do they have high school wrestling in Oz?
I've never seen it in the 'public school system', no idea on private schools though. Phone Post

Yeah if you're going to a private school and looking for contact sport you'll only find rugby union.

GL on your upcoming fight Bec!

- fellow aussie
11/29/12 10:30 PM
RowdyBec
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -  She knows the rules.... Phone Post

TITS OR GTFO??

11/29/12 10:32 PM
duckhuntgangsta
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't help but to think that RowdyBec IS P!nk's alter-ego, the alter -ego of Alecia Beth Moore.

Phone Post
11/29/12 10:35 PM
RowdyBec
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gaaaaah!! On average I probably get the Pink thing 5-10 times a day. Thanks for bringing it to the UG LOL!! :(

11/29/12 10:45 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Vidz - As an Australian its honestly awesome to see you pretty much being Australians representative in Womens MMA. I believe one of my friends actually sponsored you for one of your recent fights. I don't recall your opponents name but you slipped in an absolutely brutal rear-naked choke that put the poor woman to sleep.

Anyway, the best of luck in your match with Calderwood, win, lose or draw I can be certain that you'll be doing every MMA enthusiast in Australia proud.

Thanks so much for the support Vidz :) Which sponsor?? That would of been for AFC in April :)

You'd be surprised about how many MMA enthusiasts in Australia actually wanna see me lose LOL :) I get hate messages every day but as long as they watch my fights I don't care... I guess they just butt hurt I get more attention than them!! One BJJ instructor from a high profile BJJ gym last night said to me "Hope you get KO'd like in your first fight you disgusting bogan bitch" HAHAHAHAHA :) <3

Lmfao....he really call you a bogan? Phone Post
11/29/12 10:47 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeRogan420 -
rObLoCo - 
I've never seen it in the 'public school system', no idea on private schools though. Phone Post

Yeah if you're going to a private school and looking for contact sport you'll only find rugby union.

GL on your upcoming fight Bec!

- fellow aussie
What about those Westfield Sport Schools? Meh ima google it Phone Post
11/29/12 11:00 PM
JoeRogan420

Edited: 11/29/12 11:02 PM
This website looks as if it was coded by an 8 year old.

Good luck trying to edit any post.
11/29/12 11:16 PM
Millzy

Fark! channel 10 interview.. I'm surprised they had the balls to go through with it.

As always, well done homey.
11/29/12 11:27 PM
BrunoMcGyver
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
duckhuntgangsta -  She knows the rules.... Phone Post

TITS OR GTFO??

Tits or Sammiches
11/29/12 11:31 PM
duckhuntgangsta

RowdyBec -

Gaaaaah!! On average I probably get the Pink thing 5-10 times a day. Thanks for bringing it to the UG LOL!! :(

Rowdy, that's the best!!

1) you're beauty being equal, you can kick P!nk's ass, so you're instantly cooler

2) Her music is actually pretty good, it's not like you look similar to Justin Bieber (although he may secretly wish he looked like you).

3) it's the ultimate pass!! You can tell off whoever you want and they'll always remember the day they got "cursed out by P!nk"! Phone Post
11/29/12 11:36 PM
duckhuntgangsta

^^ P. S. For the grammar Nazis I purposefully used the British punctuation rules in regards to where the exclamation mark is place in relation to end quotation marks. I know this may not make sense because RowdyBec is a proper Aussie, but it does make sense, especially to those who believe in things that don't make sense. Phone Post
11/30/12 12:18 AM
RowdyBec

rObLoCo - 
RowdyBec -
Vidz - As an Australian its honestly awesome to see you pretty much being Australians representative in Womens MMA. I believe one of my friends actually sponsored you for one of your recent fights. I don't recall your opponents name but you slipped in an absolutely brutal rear-naked choke that put the poor woman to sleep.

Anyway, the best of luck in your match with Calderwood, win, lose or draw I can be certain that you'll be doing every MMA enthusiast in Australia proud.

Thanks so much for the support Vidz :) Which sponsor?? That would of been for AFC in April :)

You'd be surprised about how many MMA enthusiasts in Australia actually wanna see me lose LOL :) I get hate messages every day but as long as they watch my fights I don't care... I guess they just butt hurt I get more attention than them!! One BJJ instructor from a high profile BJJ gym last night said to me "Hope you get KO'd like in your first fight you disgusting bogan bitch" HAHAHAHAHA :) <3

Lmfao....he really call you a bogan? Phone Post

No, no no... a disgusting bogan bitch LOLBURGER!! I've been called worse & I'm sure the gym that employees him is very proud ;)

11/30/12 12:19 AM
RowdyBec

Millzy - Fark! channel 10 interview.. I'm surprised they had the balls to go through with it.

As always, well done homey.

Thanks yoooou Millzy :) Great to see mainstream media giving MMA a chance :) <3

11/30/12 12:21 AM
RowdyBec

duckhuntgangsta - 
RowdyBec -

Rowdy, that's the best!!

1) you're beauty being equal, you can kick P!nk's ass, so you're instantly cooler

2) Her music is actually pretty good, it's not like you look similar to Justin Bieber (although he may secretly wish he looked like you).

3) it's the ultimate pass!! You can tell off whoever you want and they'll always remember the day they got "cursed out by P!nk"! Phone Post

When Pink came to Australia once, I got mistaken for her all the time it was really embarressing LOL :)

11/30/12 1:07 AM
duckhuntgangsta

RowdyBec -
duckhuntgangsta - 
RowdyBec -

Rowdy, that's the best!!

When Pink came to Australia once, I got mistaken for her all the time it was really embarressing LOL :)

Well you must have a better conscious than myself, to which I am jealous...being an awkward situation I would have just yelling at the punk princesses "i don't give sh!t about what you think and no I won't sign your fuck!ng action figure" ...then when they started crying, confused, wondering to themselves what they did to deserve to crushed by their idol, in a remarkably authentic Australian accent none-the-less, I would laugh, shamelessly, as I watched P!nk haplessly try to defend herself on Twitter to the audiophiles who so desperately need each other's approval. 'That'll teach her' I'll say to myself as I take the final shot from my freshly minted handle of Famous Grouse Single Malt Whiskey Scotch chased with a side of smug. Teach her what? I don't know, but that ain't my problem now is it.... Phone Post
11/30/12 1:36 AM
AussieMayhem

I don't think one high school in Australia would have wrestling as a sport. Most kids would discover or develop some sort of grappling from rugby league/union. Phone Post
11/30/12 1:37 AM
NavyCorpsman
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
RowdyBec -
duckhuntgangsta - 
RowdyBec -

Rowdy, that's the best!!

Well you must have a better conscious than myself, to which I am jealous...being an awkward situation I would have just yelling at the punk princesses "i don't give sh!t about what you think and no I won't sign your fuck!ng action figure" ...then when they started crying, confused, wondering to themselves what they did to deserve to crushed by their idol, in a remarkably authentic Australian accent none-the-less, I would laugh, shamelessly, as I watched P!nk haplessly try to defend herself on Twitter to the audiophiles who so desperately need each other's approval. 'That'll teach her' I'll say to myself as I take the final shot from my freshly minted handle of Famous Grouse Single Malt Whiskey Scotch chased with a side of smug. Teach her what? I don't know, but that ain't my problem now is it.... Phone Post
Uhhhh .... What?!

Did you mean for all of those words to come out at the same time? Phone Post
11/30/12 1:44 AM
FinestScotch

I saw you're Fuck the UG sign, I can be used as a starting point!

J/K

War RowdyBec

11/30/12 1:56 AM
FinestScotch

^^ Also Duckhunt Gangsta, if you wanna be an uncomfortable douche without getting too nuts, see my post.

Famous Grouse is a blended whiskey.

11/30/12 1:56 AM
FinestScotch

Edited: 11/30/12 1:56 AM

double

11/30/12 1:57 AM
duckhuntgangsta

NavyCorpsman -
duckhuntgangsta -
RowdyBec -
duckhuntgangsta - 
RowdyBec -

Rowdy, that's the best!!

Uhhhh .... What?!

Did you mean for all of those words to come out at the same time? Phone Post
You're reading the words too fast, slow down and add the pauses. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.