UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mainstream Coverage of WMMA In Australia

11/29/12 9:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Captfireeyes
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan, will definitely catch the next invicta cards.

WAR RowdyBec!!! Phone Post
11/29/12 9:57 PM
mike_rizzo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love this girl Phone Post
11/29/12 10:14 PM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love rowdy bec
11/29/12 10:30 PM
RowdyBec
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -  She knows the rules.... Phone Post

TITS OR GTFO??

11/29/12 10:35 PM
RowdyBec
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gaaaaah!! On average I probably get the Pink thing 5-10 times a day. Thanks for bringing it to the UG LOL!! :(

11/29/12 10:45 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Vidz - As an Australian its honestly awesome to see you pretty much being Australians representative in Womens MMA. I believe one of my friends actually sponsored you for one of your recent fights. I don't recall your opponents name but you slipped in an absolutely brutal rear-naked choke that put the poor woman to sleep.

Anyway, the best of luck in your match with Calderwood, win, lose or draw I can be certain that you'll be doing every MMA enthusiast in Australia proud.

Thanks so much for the support Vidz :) Which sponsor?? That would of been for AFC in April :)

You'd be surprised about how many MMA enthusiasts in Australia actually wanna see me lose LOL :) I get hate messages every day but as long as they watch my fights I don't care... I guess they just butt hurt I get more attention than them!! One BJJ instructor from a high profile BJJ gym last night said to me "Hope you get KO'd like in your first fight you disgusting bogan bitch" HAHAHAHAHA :) <3

Lmfao....he really call you a bogan? Phone Post
11/29/12 10:47 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeRogan420 -
rObLoCo - 
Son of Neckbone - Do they have high school wrestling in Oz?
I've never seen it in the 'public school system', no idea on private schools though. Phone Post

Yeah if you're going to a private school and looking for contact sport you'll only find rugby union.

GL on your upcoming fight Bec!

- fellow aussie
What about those Westfield Sport Schools? Meh ima google it Phone Post
11/29/12 11:16 PM
Millzy

Fark! channel 10 interview.. I'm surprised they had the balls to go through with it.

As always, well done homey.
11/29/12 11:27 PM
BrunoMcGyver
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
duckhuntgangsta -  She knows the rules.... Phone Post

TITS OR GTFO??

Tits or Sammiches
11/30/12 12:18 AM
RowdyBec

rObLoCo - 
RowdyBec -
Vidz - As an Australian its honestly awesome to see you pretty much being Australians representative in Womens MMA. I believe one of my friends actually sponsored you for one of your recent fights. I don't recall your opponents name but you slipped in an absolutely brutal rear-naked choke that put the poor woman to sleep.

Anyway, the best of luck in your match with Calderwood, win, lose or draw I can be certain that you'll be doing every MMA enthusiast in Australia proud.

Thanks so much for the support Vidz :) Which sponsor?? That would of been for AFC in April :)

You'd be surprised about how many MMA enthusiasts in Australia actually wanna see me lose LOL :) I get hate messages every day but as long as they watch my fights I don't care... I guess they just butt hurt I get more attention than them!! One BJJ instructor from a high profile BJJ gym last night said to me "Hope you get KO'd like in your first fight you disgusting bogan bitch" HAHAHAHAHA :) <3

Lmfao....he really call you a bogan? Phone Post

No, no no... a disgusting bogan bitch LOLBURGER!! I've been called worse & I'm sure the gym that employees him is very proud ;)

11/30/12 12:19 AM
RowdyBec

Millzy - Fark! channel 10 interview.. I'm surprised they had the balls to go through with it.

As always, well done homey.

Thanks yoooou Millzy :) Great to see mainstream media giving MMA a chance :) <3

11/30/12 12:21 AM
RowdyBec

duckhuntgangsta - 
RowdyBec -

Gaaaaah!! On average I probably get the Pink thing 5-10 times a day. Thanks for bringing it to the UG LOL!! :(

Rowdy, that's the best!!

1) you're beauty being equal, you can kick P!nk's ass, so you're instantly cooler

2) Her music is actually pretty good, it's not like you look similar to Justin Bieber (although he may secretly wish he looked like you).

3) it's the ultimate pass!! You can tell off whoever you want and they'll always remember the day they got "cursed out by P!nk"! Phone Post

When Pink came to Australia once, I got mistaken for her all the time it was really embarressing LOL :)

11/30/12 1:36 AM
AussieMayhem

Son of Neckbone - Do they have high school wrestling in Oz?
I don't think one high school in Australia would have wrestling as a sport. Most kids would discover or develop some sort of grappling from rugby league/union. Phone Post
11/30/12 1:37 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
RowdyBec -
duckhuntgangsta - 
RowdyBec -

Rowdy, that's the best!!

1) you're beauty being equal, you can kick P!nk's ass, so you're instantly cooler

2) Her music is actually pretty good, it's not like you look similar to Justin Bieber (although he may secretly wish he looked like you).

3) it's the ultimate pass!! You can tell off whoever you want and they'll always remember the day they got "cursed out by P!nk"! Phone Post

When Pink came to Australia once, I got mistaken for her all the time it was really embarressing LOL :)

Well you must have a better conscious than myself, to which I am jealous...being an awkward situation I would have just yelling at the punk princesses "i don't give sh!t about what you think and no I won't sign your fuck!ng action figure" ...then when they started crying, confused, wondering to themselves what they did to deserve to crushed by their idol, in a remarkably authentic Australian accent none-the-less, I would laugh, shamelessly, as I watched P!nk haplessly try to defend herself on Twitter to the audiophiles who so desperately need each other's approval. 'That'll teach her' I'll say to myself as I take the final shot from my freshly minted handle of Famous Grouse Single Malt Whiskey Scotch chased with a side of smug. Teach her what? I don't know, but that ain't my problem now is it.... Phone Post
Uhhhh .... What?!

Did you mean for all of those words to come out at the same time? Phone Post
11/30/12 2:23 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw you fight last month in Logan for Nitro 7. Man I felt bad for that chick! Phone Post
11/30/12 3:12 AM
simpsonaye
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey just out of curiosity, did channel 10 get a hold of you? Or does a manager/publicist get interviews for you? Just wondering..
Good luck on your Invicta debut, I'll be cheering ya on with an Aussie Aussie Aussie! Phone Post
11/30/12 4:14 AM
MonkeyThreeThousand

Well done son.
11/30/12 4:43 AM
Indivia
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha awesome! WMMA is really starting to shine with girls like you in it. Much luck in Invicta! You will do very well in the spotlight. And the UG always gets behind their peoples, especially when they are hot! We will all be rooting for you I'm sure

11/30/12 4:50 AM
absoluteidiot
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for a fellow Aussie! Phone Post
11/30/12 8:04 AM
RowdyBec

simpsonaye -  Hey just out of curiosity, did channel 10 get a hold of you? Or does a manager/publicist get interviews for you? Just wondering..
Good luck on your Invicta debut, I'll be cheering ya on with an Aussie Aussie Aussie! Phone Post

Channel 10 contacted my manager :) I think they found out about my from The Daily Telegraph :)

Green & gold all up in the Invicta FC cage on January 5th!! Yooooou knooooow :) <3

11/30/12 8:05 AM
RowdyBec

Achilles is the GOAT -  Saw you fight last month in Logan for Nitro 7. Man I felt bad for that chick! Phone Post

Yup... that didn't feel nice at all :( I was so looking forward to fighting that girl from Egypt :(

11/30/12 8:06 AM
RowdyBec

Indivia - 

Haha awesome! WMMA is really starting to shine with girls like you in it. Much luck in Invicta! You will do very well in the spotlight. And the UG always gets behind their peoples, especially when they are hot! We will all be rooting for you I'm sure

Thanks yoooou Indivia :) More mainstream media coming up soon... its great Aussie media is giving this sport a chance!! :) <3

11/30/12 8:35 AM
torquemada
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You seem badass. Good luck.

But if I follow on Twitter, I need a follow back.

Again, good luck. Phone Post
11/30/12 9:44 AM
RowdyBec

torquemada -  You seem badass. Good luck.

But if I follow on Twitter, I need a follow back.

Again, good luck. Phone Post

Send me a tweet & I'll be sure to :) Thanks for your support!!

11/30/12 9:45 AM
RowdyBec

duckhuntgangsta -  Rowdy, I wanted to let you know I'm officially a fan and look forward to watching you compete. Thanks for engaging me and my crazy, half sleep deprived, antics. It was fun :-)

We appreciate the energy your bringing to the UG!

DHG Phone Post

Crazy antics are always the best type of antics... aren't they?? ;) <3

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.