UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Pick'em League - Week 12 Results

11/27/12 10:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the weekly and updated cumulative results through week 12 of the NFL season.

Normally my second paragraph relates to Caleb's lead over the forum member(s) in second place, and the rest of the players in the OG Pick'em League. But not this week. Caleb is still in first place (congrats), however he now shares the #1 spot with saucylv33 and myself (sicko), with each of us having picked 118 games correctly. But with five full weeks of football to be played, it's still way too soon for anyone to get upset or excited about where they currently place in the ranks.

Since there was no game this week that any lone forum member picked correctly, I'll instead give a tip of the hat to Khun Kao and Mr B Rock for being the only two forum members to pick the SEA/MIA game correctly. With how the teams had been playing recently, I personally feel that was the biggest upset of the week; so congrats you two.

And now onto the results...

Weekly Results:
saucylv33: 12
sicko: 12
MentalRage: 10
Mr B Rock: 10
Caleb: 9
Khun Kao: 9
east: 8
Tommy Gunnz: 6

Cumulative Results:
Cumulative results are in the format of Name: #_of_Wins (%_Picked_Correct), and are ordered based on number of games picked right.

Caleb: 118, (67.05%)
saucylv33: 118, (67.05%)
sicko: 118, (67.05%)
MentalRage: 115, (65.34%)
east: 112, (63.64%)
Tommy Gunnz: 106, (60.28%)
Khun Kao: 105, (59.66%)
Mr B Rock: 63, (74.12%)
Thage: 34, (60.71%)
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes: 16, (50%)
Joe VIP: 16, (50%)
Pretjah: 11, (68.75%)
Granpa: 9, (56.25%)
UGCTT_mofit: 9, (56.25%)
alxholic: 8, (50%)
11/28/12 9:26 AM
Khun Kao
1251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I keep picking Miami because I think Tannehill is going to develop into a good QB. I don't know if he'll ever be a *great* QB, but I like him. However, since Miami is playing NE this week, I'm not picking them. :)
11/28/12 3:50 PM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Khun Kao - I keep picking Miami because I think Tannehill is going to develop into a good QB. I don't know if he'll ever be a *great* QB, but I like him. However, since Miami is playing NE this week, I'm not picking them. :)

I'm interested in who you're picking for the DAL/PHI game. Every week you pick against Dallas, but this week they're playing another divisional team which makes it hard to blindly pick against them. Personally I'm picking Dallas, but I'm interested in seeing who you end up picking. good luck

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.