UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Great posters in the history of the UG?

11/28/12 1:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frobenius
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSTQ Phone Post
11/28/12 8:25 PM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SomeonesGettinBingoed - What about NINOPLATA??

THAT DUDE WAS REALLY FUNNY :) I ENJOYED HIS THREADS WARNING RICH FRANKLIN ABOUT THE SPIDER. I miss him :(

also I love Damn Severn, 2 jupes and Lookoutawhale

and the UKTT bunch also made me chuckle. They where mainly trolling, but I liked them.
GodSaveTheQueen, NogiBear, ramittupper...
Ninoplata still around? When did he or she leave? Phone Post
11/28/12 8:29 PM
BrunoMcGyver
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TH0001 - Tapelord
KKM
OMA

but the best ever...

Luke Beston

Do you mean Luke Beston-Gracie?
11/28/12 8:37 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

For the record- Luke Beston-Gracie emailed us and asked to have his name and posts deleted, and was accomadated. Not sure why.

Hot Potato

King of Beers

Skellboy

11/28/12 8:38 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure what word I spelled - accommadated ?

11/28/12 8:40 PM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

not sure what word I spelled - accommadated ?

Accommodated. So he has no account and no record of ever being a member (if the posts were deleted)? Phone Post
11/28/12 8:43 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

correct . I just checked. It was his request.

11/28/12 8:47 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hojack was the GOAT troll!

The best trolls don't realize they're trolls. He actually believed the nonsense he spewed.
11/28/12 8:48 PM
Rob_Tallow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

Many will consider BobSappFan legendary.His famous drawings & Purple Cape thread.I believe that he is one of the members on here to actually throw down with another member (pro fighter Erik Apple) he was also the first one who broke the story of Zuffa buying Pride.

Thanks bro, I got an email about being mentioned haha. Been many a year since I posted here.
11/28/12 8:48 PM
Winston Wolf
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/12 8:50 PM
Im only going to mention posters who no longer post and Im going real old school.Paul G,Striker 18,Barnone,Rainbowthief,Novack,RAW CEO,Ortiz JJ,TapeLord,Savbo,Lord Rothemere,KOP who I always thought was BSF,The Predetor ,Adam From Connecticut,Ox Doc,Mario Roberto,Shelby Girl
11/28/12 8:49 PM
Rob_Tallow

California - I liked BSF's drawing of Tank smashing Frank Mir, complete with dead people on the ground and the profound "Tank mad" with the arrow pointing at him.

I didn't know that thing with Erik Apple was for real. I'll guess that BSF came up a bit short in that fight? Any clips available to watch?

sj

Lol the quick sketch ruled. Apple is my boy now.
11/28/12 8:51 PM
Rob_Tallow

Winston Wolf - Im only going to mention posters who no longer post and Im going real old school.Paul G,Striker 18,Barnone,Rainbowthief,Novack,RAW CEO,Ortiz JJ,TapeLord,Savbo,Lord Rothemere,KOP who I always thought was BSF,The Predetor ,Adam From Connecticut,Ox Doc,Mario Roberto,Shelby Girl

I was never kop.
11/28/12 8:53 PM
Winston Wolf
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kop also reminds me of CRE but its been a while
MasterofMartialArts

Rob_Tallow -
crowbar - 

Many will consider BobSappFan legendary.His famous drawings & Purple Cape thread.I believe that he is one of the members on here to actually throw down with another member (pro fighter Erik Apple) he was also the first one who broke the story of Zuffa buying Pride.

Thanks bro, I got an email about being mentioned haha. Been many a year since I posted here.
BSF returns? Phone Post
Winston Wolf

Rob_Tallow - 
Winston Wolf - Im only going to mention posters who no longer post and Im going real old school.Paul G,Striker 18,Barnone,Rainbowthief,Novack,RAW CEO,Ortiz JJ,TapeLord,Savbo,Lord Rothemere,KOP who I always thought was BSF,The Predetor ,Adam From Connecticut,Ox Doc,Mario Roberto,Shelby Girl

I was never kop.

welcome back Hows Canada
11/28/12 8:57 PM
Rob_Tallow

Its cold as hell =/
11/28/12 9:05 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Remember posting a map of where you lived.....near an airport ? the good old days :-)

11/28/12 9:09 PM
32Hunter
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ATLien - Hojack was the GOAT troll!

The best trolls don't realize they're trolls. He actually believed the nonsense he spewed.

That's the name I was thinking of.

him and Kazja.
11/28/12 10:30 PM
Golden Boy
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are way too many to list. I still read this forum at least once a day and good to see some of you still around.
11/28/12 10:43 PM
wiggum
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of good ones mentioned so far.

Damien Riccio

Gannon
11/28/12 10:56 PM
Rob_Tallow

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Remember posting a map of where you lived.....near an airport ? the good old days :-)

I've never near an airport ever,and I never hid my address. When I was running rampant here I was at 147 woodside circle sw in calgary. Brief stops in Edmonton and beausejour. Now in Winnipeg.
11/28/12 11:01 PM
crowbar
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still have the drawing of Damien Riccio getting smashed by the Gracie clan,Little Pepe getting stomped and then lens being on the camera while it was being filmed? Oh yeah,and Rickson throwing the water bottle.

11/28/12 11:03 PM
the geek
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

OH, I forgot D241. BCutter, The Geek....there are so many...

Dang, thanks vixen. I've never been on one of these lists, I'm seriously am honored and yeah, there's so many people to mention but here are a few of my tops:

HKP
inf0
mmavixen of course
Cindy O
MM-eh
Kirik
Jupes
DamnSevern
Matt Phillips
Pennviachoke
FUEL TV
Underground Blog ;-)
Radio Raheem
crowbar
Calo
11/28/12 11:09 PM
PrettyBoy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best are SquaredCircle , 2Jupes, and OMA's Shamrock#1Fan Phone Post
11/28/12 11:16 PM
the geek
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 -  lookoutawhale Phone Post

Oh hell yes!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.