UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Great posters in the history of the UG?

11/29/12 3:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yabadaba
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Slack

11/29/12 3:11 AM
hackett
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting about Gracie Spouse Beston. "I respect all styles." Funny guy, used to just tick people off left and right.

Ryan G was an encyclopedia -- among the guys I always looked forward to seeing posts from.

Yatsuatari had the Japan connection back in the day. Loved his write-ups of PRIDE.

Elvis Sinosic is still here, right?

TH
11/29/12 4:00 AM
MasterofMartialArts
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hackett - Interesting about Gracie Spouse Beston. "I respect all styles." Funny guy, used to just tick people off left and right.

Ryan G was an encyclopedia -- among the guys I always looked forward to seeing posts from.

Yatsuatari had the Japan connection back in the day. Loved his write-ups of PRIDE.

Elvis Sinosic is still here, right?

TH
Elvis made a thread not too long ago I believe. Are those guys still here? Phone Post
11/29/12 6:03 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - Greatest 'POSTER'.
Oh my dear fuck...what has the world come to.
You realize this is a contest for the person with the least going on in his life, right?

Then you stand a good chance of winning it:)~

Cindy

11/29/12 6:13 AM
DreamerMMA
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Lookoutawhale for sure.  Anyone know what happened to that guy?

11/29/12 6:40 AM
Foob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nhbguy... where the fuck is he? his tournaments were awesome and full of good discussions
11/29/12 6:42 AM
MasterofMartialArts
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -

Lookoutawhale for sure.  Anyone know what happened to that guy?

He's still around, his posts are scattered about. Phone Post
11/29/12 6:43 AM
MasterofMartialArts

CindyO -
udk - Greatest 'POSTER'.
Oh my dear fuck...what has the world come to.
You realize this is a contest for the person with the least going on in his life, right?

Then you stand a good chance of winning it:)~

Cindy

Cindy contributes plenty to the forum as well. Phone Post
11/29/12 7:17 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
crowbar - 

Thank you MoMA

Skelboy

Thanks Bro , its been interesting living here .

Vu hkp!!!! Phone Post

thanks Case

11/29/12 7:23 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Erik The Red was legendary

11/29/12 7:29 AM
Jaybrone
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Damn Severn

Pro Ice

Caposa

Crowbar

12/6

Lookoutawhale

So many people I like...but Damn is my all-time favorite.

Pretty much. This list is a good one. Phone Post
11/29/12 8:43 AM
UGCTT_ATLien
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanna add TSGigor
11/29/12 9:11 AM
DreamerMMA
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSGIGOR is an awesome poster here and just a good guy all around.

I also miss Paul Buentello.  He was hilarious.

11/29/12 9:29 AM
Paintball
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn for the interviews and blue names.

Now back to lurking....
11/29/12 10:06 AM
Card
1971 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO

All the way back to the ultimate fighter forums. <3

11/29/12 10:14 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paperclip Willy
11/29/12 11:30 AM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quincey Rice
BSRIZPAC
Stretchplum
Mike Fowler
11/29/12 11:41 AM
PTM2020
979 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ BSRIZPAC 

11/29/12 12:44 PM
wiggum
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Momita helped a lot of people.
11/29/12 1:04 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

wiggum - Momita helped a lot of people.

Momita ftw and Lawdy Mama

11/29/12 4:38 PM
MasterofMartialArts

Card
Zaph
Caseharts Phone Post
11/29/12 4:39 PM
MasterofMartialArts

Any interesting stories of old UGers? Phone Post
11/29/12 6:25 PM
MasterofMartialArts

Lots of solid posters on this thread.
11/29/12 6:32 PM
DreamerMMA

MasterofMartialArts -  Any interesting stories of old UGers? Phone Post

Well, in 2007 7 of us got together and started the first UGGP.  None of us had ever fought an MMA match before and several of us had never even trained.

We started threads on the UG to get the event going and eventually ended up in Cincinnati, OH where we all fought on one of Monte Cox's cards then went out and got hammered together afterwards.

It was quite a group with a couple of stoners, a male nurse, a sherrifs deputy and a few other guys.  We had a really great time and all got along famously.  We even got kicked out of a parking lot for drunken sparring and one of the guys had a sweaty marine hanging on him for a minute.  Fucking hilarious.

We had to get Sourcheese a cab because he was just twisted by the end of the night.

I remember myself and one of the other guys lost our matches and went right to the guys car to smoke a bowl and laugh about it all.

We've had good times on the UG but we've also been plagued by tragedy, namely the suicides of some really good people like Adam From Connecticut, Sol Manilla and several others.

For me, the UG is a bittersweet place with some great memories but sometimes it just makes me want to put my head down and cry.  Still though, it's a community that's capable of amazing acts of compassion and kindness beneath the layer of sweat, blood and cynicism.

11/29/12 6:37 PM
Malvert the Janitor
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -
MasterofMartialArts -  Any interesting stories of old UGers? Phone Post

Well, in 2007 7 of us got together and started the first UGGP.  None of us had ever fought an MMA match before and several of us had never even trained.

We started threads on the UG to get the event going and eventually ended up in Cincinnati, OH where we all fought on one of Monte Cox's cards then went out and got hammered together afterwards.

It was quite a group with a couple of stoners, a male nurse, a sherrifs deputy and a few other guys.  We had a really great time and all got along famously.  We even got kicked out of a parking lot for drunken sparring and one of the guys had a sweaty marine hanging on him for a minute.  Fucking hilarious.

We had to get Sourcheese a cab because he was just twisted by the end of the night.

I remember myself and one of the other guys lost our matches and went right to the guys car to smoke a bowl and laugh about it all.

We've had good times on the UG but we've also been plagued by tragedy, namely the suicides of some really good people like Adam From Connecticut, Sol Manilla and several others.

For me, the UG is a bittersweet place with some great memories but sometimes it just makes me want to put my head down and cry.  Still though, it's a community that's capable of amazing acts of compassion and kindness beneath the layer of sweat, blood and cynicism.

I wanna get beat up and smoke a bowl, too...someday I'll weasel my way into your happy family of weirdos.

: ) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.