UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Great posters in the history of the UG?

11/29/12 11:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever happened to evil yoshida? Phone Post
11/29/12 11:57 PM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shantheman
Pernicious Phone Post
11/29/12 11:57 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Who was that troll dude who always used to argue with everyone on here. He even posted a video of him shirtless in his room, talking about how he is so much better and tougher then the rest of the members here. that guy was kinda funny, cant remember his user name tho.
Anyone know who I am talking about???
Beep@!!!

Squatdog?

Cindy

11/30/12 12:00 AM
CindyO

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

has anyone mentioned asiapowa? that was a short but sweet troll spree done in haiku

I must know more! Deets?

Cindy

11/30/12 12:03 AM
MasterofMartialArts

superCalo -
MasterofMartialArts - Whatever happened to evil yoshida? Phone Post
There are various conspiracies as to what happened to him. Phone Post
Please share Calo. Phone Post
11/30/12 12:29 AM
MasterofMartialArts

CRE has made an appearance.

Until 2Jupes.....
11/30/12 1:35 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Who was that troll dude who always used to argue with everyone on here. He even posted a video of him shirtless in his room, talking about how he is so much better and tougher then the rest of the members here. that guy was kinda funny, cant remember his user name tho.
Beep@!!!

Squatdog?

Cindy

" DAGGER "

11/30/12 2:25 AM
hackett
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 
hackett - Interesting about Gracie Spouse Beston. "I respect all styles." Funny guy, used to just tick people off left and right.

Ryan G was an encyclopedia -- among the guys I always looked forward to seeing posts from.

Yatsuatari had the Japan connection back in the day. Loved his write-ups of PRIDE.

Elvis Sinosic is still here, right?

TH
Elvis made a thread not too long ago I believe. Are those guys still here? Phone Post

Haven't seen any of them in a while.

In Yatsu's case it's just a whole different thing now. The PRIDE (etc) writeups he did were especially appreciated back then because video was so hard to come by. Now Japan isn't on top of the MMA world, and people complain about Bellator doing live shows on basic cable TV that aren't in HD.

He was a good writer too.
11/30/12 3:01 AM
Got MMAlk
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Damn Severn

Pro Ice

Caposa

Crowbar

12/6

Lookoutawhale

So many people I like...but Damn is my all-time favorite.

The last sentence is why I joined, but all of them. Only lurked for 2009-2010 because I never was interested in forums until I realized I had the same 2 friends who were as interested in this sport as I was, and finally I had to know if there was a larger picture. Aaaand, there was. Much larger than I expected.

I will vote this way (even though its not a vote):

Damn-he has a plethora of knowledge and I never disagree with him.

Pro ice-content genius. Always has the goods. And prob the things I said about damn, but I saw damnseverns posts first ;)

2 cents DEPOSITED!!!! Phone Post
11/30/12 3:14 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JShad - Onlythestrongsurvive
Lol I got on the first page? Don't think I'm deserving but thanks.

Damn Severn and Caposa have contributed the most here since I've joined imo. Phone Post
11/30/12 3:15 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and Charles Barkley is pretty much the goat poster Phone Post
11/30/12 3:53 AM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/12 3:54 AM
DreamerMMA - 
MasterofMartialArts -  Any interesting stories of old UGers? Phone Post

Well, in 2007 7 of us got together and started the first UGGP.  None of us had ever fought an MMA match before and several of us had never even trained.

We started threads on the UG to get the event going and eventually ended up in Cincinnati, OH where we all fought on one of Monte Cox's cards then went out and got hammered together afterwards.

It was quite a group with a couple of stoners, a male nurse, a sherrifs deputy and a few other guys.  We had a really great time and all got along famously.  We even got kicked out of a parking lot for drunken sparring and one of the guys had a sweaty marine hanging on him for a minute.  Fucking hilarious.

We had to get Sourcheese a cab because he was just twisted by the end of the night.

I remember myself and one of the other guys lost our matches and went right to the guys car to smoke a bowl and laugh about it all.

We've had good times on the UG but we've also been plagued by tragedy, namely the suicides of some really good people like Adam From Connecticut, Sol Manilla and several others.

For me, the UG is a bittersweet place with some great memories but sometimes it just makes me want to put my head down and cry.  Still though, it's a community that's capable of amazing acts of compassion and kindness beneath the layer of sweat, blood and cynicism.

Damn I didn't know Adam from Conneticut commited suicide. Bummed out now, he was a good kid. 

Some other names I haven't noticed mentioned here yet:

TBFTNE

Shimora

Kevin O' Toole

Frankiscool

Chokeyou2

Machine May 

Todd Atkins

Sabrutat

11/30/12 9:38 AM
bhealthy

PTM2020 - 

lol @ BSRIZPAC 

the man actually had some good threads until he was chased off for being a boxing lover
11/30/12 10:50 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Beep@!!!

Squatdog?

Cindy

Hmm that actually might be it. Does he still post here?
11/30/12 11:16 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And still no mention of Ookla the Mok???? Phone Post
11/30/12 3:58 PM
MasterofMartialArts

BarrybondsMVP
Frankiscool
Goku
Supercalo Phone Post
11/30/12 4:10 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
CindyO - 
Beep@!!!

Squatdog?

Cindy

Hmm that actually might be it. Does he still post here?

Yes he does.

11/30/12 4:15 PM
scourge
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  And still no mention of Ookla the Mok???? Phone Post

you beat me to it
11/30/12 4:42 PM
E55 Pilot

Whaledog, Sabrutat, jinx, Machine may, Oxdoc, Camel killer, jonwel, Ann champange....
11/30/12 5:29 PM
Winston Wolf

Sippy Cuppy - Sabrutat

Tape Lord

Machine May

Better MouseTrap

Frankiscool

BSF

Shimora

Luke

Redkneck

Todd Atkins

OMA

Cindyo

KKM

Orange Cat

Bob S

Dana White

Scat Boy

Jinx

The Lion

Ryan G

Winston Wolf

Pulsar

honar to be on that list for the most part
11/30/12 5:30 PM
The Overseer
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE. Not trolling either, I think the guys hilarious.

Also, nick diaz nut hugger and Onlythestrongsurvive. Two solid posters. Phone Post
11/30/12 5:35 PM
MasterofMartialArts

Some more stories could make this thread epic. Phone Post
11/30/12 6:19 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cre and caLo are funnier than any of the good old days posters. Gstq was a force of nature. The Garv and 2Jupes have the best response lines. Phone Post
11/30/12 6:26 PM
MasterofMartialArts

Olive Garden Table For One - Cre and caLo are funnier than any of the good old days posters. Gstq was a force of nature. The Garv and 2Jupes have the best response lines. Phone Post
Forgot about the Garv. Phone Post
11/30/12 6:31 PM
Harmonica
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RAWTEAMCEO Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.