UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> If you think Seagal is a phony...

11/28/12 7:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FatBuddha
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the two, never before seen before, front kick knockouts by Silva and Machida over UFC icons Belfort and Couture, was pretty darn coincidental wasn't it?

I'm not going to pass judgment either way, but how do you personally explain this or convince Seagal lovers that their icon is full of crap (if that's what you think)?
11/28/12 7:54 AM
InspiritMick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has a pony tail. No one can be tough and have a pony tail

11/28/12 7:57 AM
GaryColeman

Yes. Seagal invented the front kick. You're seriously the worst troll ever. Phone Post
11/28/12 7:58 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InspiritMick - 

He has a pony tail. No one can be tough and have a pony tail

You mean like former WEC and current UFC lightweight champion, Ben Henderson?

11/28/12 8:00 AM
FatBuddha
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GaryColeman -  Yes. Seagal invented the front kick. You're seriously the worst troll ever. Phone Post

Jesus, what's wrong with the UG? Reading comprehension and general attitude sucks. I'm asking a legitimate question without taking sides. For the love of God, stop being assholes. And oh yeah, before someone posts it...yes, I'm mad bro lol
11/28/12 8:01 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

horrible

11/28/12 8:21 AM
Lazer MMA

Hate and dumb rule the UG and mods chime in to troll too in many threads. It is what it is = LISTEN to AS and MACHIDA who CREDIT the man time and again. ..... But the UG knows better...

LMFAO
11/28/12 9:24 AM
Diver690
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think the guy is a phony at all. His credentials have been very well established. I find it entirely plausible that he pointed out to them that based on stance guys would become open to a front kick to the face. I think they both (AS and Machida) acknowledged that fact and gave credit where it was due. However, the post interview he did made him come across as a giant douche. Phone Post
11/28/12 7:43 PM
FatBuddha

Diver690 -  I don't think the guy is a phony at all. His credentials have been very well established. I find it entirely plausible that he pointed out to them that based on stance guys would become open to a front kick to the face. I think they both (AS and Machida) acknowledged that fact and gave credit where it was due. However, the post interview he did made him come across as a giant douche. Phone Post

yes you're right he did come off as a giant douche (and may in fact be one). Like you pointed out, whether he's a phony or not is another issue entirely.

Yes the front kick is taught to little kids in karate class. But that's kind of like saying that every technique in bjj can be found in judo so bjj is nothing innovative. It's not just the technique. The devil is in the details behind the technique, how you combine techniques, what technique to use and when, how you integrate that technique into your overall strategy. The details can make ALL the difference.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.