UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Martin Rooney

11/28/12 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just watching some of his videos on Youtube and he is hilarious and comes across like he really knows his stuff.

I'm definitely going to be watching a lot more of his videos.

Anyone else a fan of him/admire his knowledge etc?
11/28/12 12:11 PM
jeremy hamilton
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Martin...
11/28/12 12:33 PM
Tilla

jeremy hamilton - Hi Martin...

God you're an idiot, Jeremy!

Probably the most annoying poster in this sub-forum.
11/28/12 12:38 PM
jeremy hamilton
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya, I am sure my 10 posts a year are just horrible to deal with.
11/28/12 12:42 PM
Tilla

Case in point...
11/28/12 2:08 PM
vermonter
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love an opportunity to train with Jeremy. Rooney on the other hand... I'm not the biggest fan. His stuff that i've seen is ok at best, and much of his book was ripped off, misunderstood, and re-packaged as original and revolutionary. That's some shady shit.
11/28/12 2:18 PM
jeremy hamilton

Doug- If you are ever in Toronto, we will train and then we will drink beers.
11/28/12 2:27 PM
LiftStrong
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like some of his vids/articles but I dont like the overbearing marketing he does with all of his stuff. I have picked up some decent conditioning drills from him, but nothing exceptional.
11/28/12 2:33 PM
vermonter
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeremy hamilton - Doug- If you are ever in Toronto, we will train and then we will drink beers.

Let me clarify. By train i meant drink beer while you train. And then drink beer together after.

I'd be embarrasing myself just walking up to a bar if you're in the same building.
11/28/12 2:34 PM
tristar
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeremy, had no idea you were in Toronto. Figured you were in the States for some reason.

I'll be visiting there often. (I'm in Montreal). Would love the opportunity to train and get some pointers from you. (If you're ok with that, obviously)

Can I contact you by email or phone to arrange something? Thanks man Phone Post
11/28/12 2:44 PM
jeremy hamilton

vermonter - 
jeremy hamilton - Doug- If you are ever in Toronto, we will train and then we will drink beers.

Let me clarify. By train i meant drink beer while you train. And then drink beer together after.

I'd be embarrasing myself just walking up to a bar if you're in the same building.

Nonsense, we could share a pair of dbs for armpit raises.
11/28/12 2:48 PM
jeremy hamilton

tristar -  Jeremy, had no idea you were in Toronto. Figured you were in the States for some reason.

I'll be visiting there often. (I'm in Montreal). Would love the opportunity to train and get some pointers from you. (If you're ok with that, obviously)

Can I contact you by email or phone to arrange something? Thanks man Phone Post

Yes, although i'm not sure how much help I would be. We can for sure talk lifting though. The gym I train at has a lot of good lifters so it is a great place to learn and ask questions.

I don't really want to post me email or phone number, maybe the best way to reach me is through a facebook message? Let me know when you are in town.
11/28/12 2:55 PM
tristar
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds good. Phone Post
11/28/12 2:59 PM
tristar

Searching for you on Facebook. Under "Jeremy Hamilton"? Lot of Jeremy Hamiltons! Phone Post
11/28/12 3:00 PM
jeremy hamilton

tristar -  Searching for you on Facebook. Under "Jeremy Hamilton"? Lot of Jeremy Hamiltons! Phone Post

Ya, but I am the coolest one. I doubt there are many in Toronto. My profile pic has a burning cop car in the background, if that helps.
11/28/12 3:11 PM
tristar

Edited: 11/28/12 3:31 PM

11/28/12 3:19 PM
jeremy hamilton

Ok request sent. Let me know when you will be in the city.
11/28/12 3:27 PM
tristar

Great. Thanks man Phone Post
11/28/12 4:21 PM
vermonter

Edited: 11/28/12 4:23 PM
jeremy hamilton - 
vermonter - 

Nonsense, we could share a pair of dbs for armpit raises.

Oh shit, where are my manners?

If you're ever in Vermont, feel free to look for me in the woods. You won't find me, but don't worry... i'll find you.

Here's a pic of me in my home town so you know what i look like (yes, this really is my home town):

11/28/12 4:39 PM
jeremy hamilton

That is a really nice pic of you, probably the best one I have seen.
11/28/12 4:57 PM
vermonter

Thanks man. It's cheaper to get a pro photographer to take a pic of you when they don't even know you're there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.