UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Hardy Says Hardy Boys Reunion In WWE “Very Likely

11/28/12 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/12 9:51 PM

Last night during "Passing The Torch Radio" Matt Hardy joined two of the biggest names in the WOHW Promotion,Jeff Starr and WOHW Champion,Swinger Sidusky to promote his appearance this Friday Night in Whitehall,NY for the company

.During the course of the interview Matt was asked..."With you being a Free Agent essentially,and rumors about your brother,Jeff's contract status with TNA running rampant...What are the chances of us fans getting a Hardy Boys Reunion in The WWE early next year?"....His answer was.."Very Likely"!!

11/28/12 11:42 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Art's opinion of Matt Hardy

Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What else do you think broke-ass Matt Hardy was gonna say? I knew which brother it was gonna be before I even clicked the thread.

Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/12 11:42 PM

Dammit.

11/29/12 7:15 AM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Lindsay Lohan says she wants to have a baby before she wins an Oscar.

11/29/12 11:37 AM
KyMart23
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take this with a huge grain of salt when the most delusional Hardy brother says this. WWE will have interest in brining one of them back but it wont be Matt.

11/30/12 9:27 AM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man what happened to Matt? I used to think he was the level-headed, mature older brother that kept the younger, crazier Jeff in line.

Jeff is still crazy and probably high as fuck everyday and I'd still take his word over Matt's these days. Phone Post
11/30/12 9:16 PM
TSMontana
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way either of them ever wrestle in a WWE ring again.
12/1/12 1:53 PM
ArtMinaj

lol

12/1/12 2:33 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

lol

That's all?

I disappoint Phone Post
12/1/12 2:52 PM
ArtMinaj

LOL I have already made fun of Matt Hardy enough for one lifetime.  The thing is, he does it to himself.

He is in a level of douche along with Batista and Luger, but he may even be a level beyond them.

As far as them going back into WWE.  As much as Matt cares and tries 140% and Jeff doesn't, Jeff would be the one people would want to see.  He will be the one who is remembered as well.

That better?

12/1/12 4:45 PM
Winky is Wright

ArtMinaj -

LOL I have already made fun of Matt Hardy enough for one lifetime.  The thing is, he does it to himself.

He is in a level of douche along with Batista and Luger, but he may even be a level beyond them.

As far as them going back into WWE.  As much as Matt cares and tries 140% and Jeff doesn't, Jeff would be the one people would want to see.  He will be the one who is remembered as well.

That better?

YES YES YES

(You forgot your boy DDP though) Phone Post
12/1/12 6:22 PM
SamboMMA

Matt saying stupid stuff again? Man he's desperate.

This is highly unlikely. Matt went out of his way to burn bridges with those "shoot" videos when he was looking [and eventually succeeded in] getting fired. Vince, HHH and Steph will not be quick to forget them. Plus his fake suicide video will not help him one bit.
12/1/12 8:57 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they should of aired an episode of Ghost Hunters at his house.

12/2/12 4:31 PM
JustPeed
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what did he say on the shoots? Phone Post
12/8/12 2:42 AM
Stone17Wolf

Nonlinear - 

And Lindsay Lohan says she wants to have a baby before she wins an Oscar.

It's very likely Lindsay will have a crackhead baby long before she wins any acting award.....so no problem there.

As for the Hardy's.....Matt was always the leader and go-getter of the two....he just never had the charisma or talent of Jeff.

Funny that Jeff pretty much got the wrestling bug from Matt and then exceeded past his older brother in every way possible in wrestling. Jeff would have been a stoner dude if not for Matt....so in some ways he owes Matt no matter how things work out from here on.
12/9/12 6:47 PM
ArtMinaj

Winky is Wright - 
ArtMinaj -

That better?

YES YES YES

(You forgot your boy DDP though) Phone Post

DDP I have always felt was a douche on camera with his look and catchphrases, but he seems like a damn good guy.

Can't wait to see all of the footage with him and Jake.  He is doing great things with his new yoga program and taking Jake in.  Nothing but respect.

12/12/12 11:16 PM
Wee Bey Jr
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should bring Matt back, have him come to the top of the ramp and lay down while eating grapes while watching random matches. That would be creepy as fuck. Phone Post
12/12/12 11:18 PM
RKing85
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't imagine the WWE taking back Matt any time in the near future (i.e. within the next 5 years)
12/13/12 6:14 PM
Bladefist
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wee Bey Jr -  They should bring Matt back, have him come to the top of the ramp and lay down while eating grapes while watching random matches. That would be creepy as fuck. Phone Post

That would be awsome. The dude just seems like a creep and a hardcore douche
12/13/12 6:14 PM
Bladefist
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/12 6:15 PM
DP

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.