UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My friends, I'd give you the shirt off my back...

11/29/12 12:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Quik
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/12 12:09 AM
Six Deuce Clothing, Owner

...for only $16 or less :)

11/29/12 12:12 AM
uniquetechnique
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
Congrats! I'll prob pick up one Phone Post
11/29/12 12:15 AM
Yelm
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love your stuff.  Why do I always order then a week later wherever I ordered from has a big sale?  Hopefully you will have another sale after Christmas, call it the "my wallet finally recovered from Christmas" sale.

11/29/12 12:18 AM
Quik
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I will have a post-Christmas sale, probably won't go this low though. Thanks!!!
11/29/12 12:27 AM
the geek
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy this mans shirts you hippies!
11/29/12 1:17 AM
Quik

Agreed! Phone Post
11/29/12 1:19 AM
Hemlock
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce

Greatest MMA gear and apparel EVA
11/29/12 1:24 AM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can you work out in it first?

no homo.
11/29/12 1:28 AM
yusul
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really happy with the hybrid shorts. It looks more dope live than on the website.
11/29/12 1:43 AM
flee76
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik, got the black friday fight shorts. HOLY CRAP, love them!!!
11/29/12 1:50 AM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt. how are the new designs coming?

11/29/12 1:57 AM
MountainMedic
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Buy this mans shirts you hippies!
Class act & a true member of the site, not just some jackass trying to make a buck anywhere he can.

Quick has always hooked up forum members, hook him up now & help him clear some stock.

Ill be placing an order in the next day or two. Except for my old ass fairtex shirt, 62 is the only mma "apparel" I buy. Phone Post
11/29/12 2:01 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! an order of 50 bucks its gonna be at least 10-15 bucks shipping weather its canada or domestic.

more if its someone even largerrrr ;)

good deal! TTT!
11/29/12 2:05 AM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/12 2:06 AM

Quik really has his hand on the pulse of MMA fans. Not any of that flashy skull/fire/snake shit.

I'm def down for an order.

11/29/12 2:07 AM
the geek
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - 
the geek - Buy this mans shirts you hippies!
Class act & a true member of the site, not just some jackass trying to make a buck anywhere he can.

Quick has always hooked up forum members, hook him up now & help him clear some stock.

Ill be placing an order in the next day or two. Except for my old ass fairtex shirt, 62 is the only mma "apparel" I buy. Phone Post

Werd up bro!

11/29/12 8:33 AM
Quik

Thank you fellas!! Phone Post
11/29/12 10:18 AM
Quik

Ttt Phone Post
11/29/12 10:21 AM
Loser Born Natural
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love 62! Phone Post
11/29/12 10:24 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No idea why this company hasn't been picked up and taken to the big leagues. i see so many shittastic shirts from tapout, american fighter, etc- sitting in the clearence bin at stores, while innovators like Quik consistently push out appealing and quality product and never get noticed.

just makes no sense.

11/29/12 10:42 AM
Quik

Thank you Brandable, it's nice to hear that sometimes! I think, the reason is this...I've got no $$$ backing, and quite honestly, this is my only business experience. I'm a graphic designer at a sign company for my day job, with a wife who goes to school full time and two little girls. Since I'm the only earner in our family, (and graphic designers don't make that much) 90% of the profit from Six Deuce goes into household stuff like groceries, bills and clothing for my kids. It's absolutely vital for our family, and I truly appreciate every single order. Unfortunately, that money should go back in to advertising and marketing to grow the business, so it's kind of a "treading water" problem.
11/29/12 11:32 AM
Quik

Team GDP - 

ttt. how are the new designs coming?

So so. Definitely going to come out with that Hagakure quote shirt I designed a couple months ago...still throwing around some other ideas.
11/29/12 11:37 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - Thank you Brandable, it's nice to hear that sometimes! I think, the reason is this...I've got no $$$ backing, and quite honestly, this is my only business experience. I'm a graphic designer at a sign company for my day job, with a wife who goes to school full time and two little girls. Since I'm the only earner in our family, (and graphic designers don't make that much) 90% of the profit from Six Deuce goes into household stuff like groceries, bills and clothing for my kids. It's absolutely vital for our family, and I truly appreciate every single order. Unfortunately, that money should go back in to advertising and marketing to grow the business, so it's kind of a "treading water" problem.

You gotta fix that before it puts the nail in the coffin. There's got to be someone out there who believes in your product enough to help with pro bono marketing and such. in reality, it doesnt require much nowadays, every major social media outlet is intertwined.

11/29/12 12:24 PM
Tat2tillidie
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hemlock - Six Deuce

Greatest MMA gear and apparel EVA
1 thanks quik Phone Post
11/29/12 1:15 PM
Quik

Brandable - 
Quik - Thank you Brandable, it's nice to hear that sometimes! I think, the reason is this...I've got no $$$ backing, and quite honestly, this is my only business experience. I'm a graphic designer at a sign company for my day job, with a wife who goes to school full time and two little girls. Since I'm the only earner in our family, (and graphic designers don't make that much) 90% of the profit from Six Deuce goes into household stuff like groceries, bills and clothing for my kids. It's absolutely vital for our family, and I truly appreciate every single order. Unfortunately, that money should go back in to advertising and marketing to grow the business, so it's kind of a "treading water" problem.

You gotta fix that before it puts the nail in the coffin. There's got to be someone out there who believes in your product enough to help with pro bono marketing and such. in reality, it doesnt require much nowadays, every major social media outlet is intertwined.

Good thinking...Facebook, Twitter and Myspace (back in the day) have all been invaluable for getting the word out. Nothing even comes close to the UG though, in our case. No UG = No Six Deuce. A lot of people have been very charitable with helping us too. We do just need to get to that next level!! I wish we could get picked up by one of the bigger companies, like Affliction picked up American Fighter, Tapout bought Hitman, and Badboy got bought by Revgear (I think). That would be optimum, but so far, no luck!!
11/29/12 1:39 PM
Guida4President
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Def buying one for my brother for Christmas!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.