UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My friends, I'd give you the shirt off my back...

11/29/12 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - 
Brandable - 
Quik - Thank you Brandable, it's nice to hear that sometimes! I think, the reason is this...I've got no $$$ backing, and quite honestly, this is my only business experience. I'm a graphic designer at a sign company for my day job, with a wife who goes to school full time and two little girls. Since I'm the only earner in our family, (and graphic designers don't make that much) 90% of the profit from Six Deuce goes into household stuff like groceries, bills and clothing for my kids. It's absolutely vital for our family, and I truly appreciate every single order. Unfortunately, that money should go back in to advertising and marketing to grow the business, so it's kind of a "treading water" problem.

You gotta fix that before it puts the nail in the coffin. There's got to be someone out there who believes in your product enough to help with pro bono marketing and such. in reality, it doesnt require much nowadays, every major social media outlet is intertwined.

Good thinking...Facebook, Twitter and Myspace (back in the day) have all been invaluable for getting the word out. Nothing even comes close to the UG though, in our case. No UG = No Six Deuce. A lot of people have been very charitable with helping us too. We do just need to get to that next level!! I wish we could get picked up by one of the bigger companies, like Affliction picked up American Fighter, Tapout bought Hitman, and Badboy got bought by Revgear (I think). That would be optimum, but so far, no luck!!

Nothing comes close to the UG because you spend most of your time and efforts here ;). also people lend credibility to the red name, so im sure that helps.

imagine if you spent half that time marketing to the social media consumers out there?

i do it for my small picking business, and have racked up around 6 thousand sales on Etsy, and 5 thousand on ebay within the last year and a half. i have a degree in forensic pathology, so it's not like this is something that comes naturally to me.

no homo, but i believe you can do it if you put your mind to it.

11/29/12 4:12 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
Ttthanks Phone Post
11/29/12 4:19 PM
yellow wrkahlc
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You need someone to help with new designs, holler at me. Phone Post
11/29/12 8:12 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
11/29/12 11:44 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BUY SHIRTS!

11/30/12 12:12 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/30/12 12:13 AM
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SO sell me some shares Quik ;)
11/30/12 12:23 AM
stevia's sex slave
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will be buying a shirt, probably the Just Do Jitsu one. Phone Post
11/30/12 12:27 AM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hemlock - SO sell me some shares Quik ;)

lol you got it
Quik

stevia's sex slave -  Will be buying a shirt, probably the Just Do Jitsu one. Phone Post

Thank you!!
Quik

fapout - come on Kirik, let Quik reprint the MMA.TV t-shirts..

get mmawarehouse to agree, please.

We should get a chant going or something
11/30/12 2:31 PM
Quik

OK USA!
11/30/12 3:15 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for my new favorite clothing company.  

Hit a armbah from guard this past weekend rollin around.  What was I wearin?  Six duece satiny mother f'ing board shorts.  

11/30/12 3:19 PM
buddie
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice looking apparel. Just what is shown or do you have any boxing stuff?
11/30/12 3:30 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

ttt for Quick

(I totally feel you on the treading water thing, btw!)

11/30/12 3:42 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Ordered!

Quik, if you ever want a couple of my 8.5x11" prints of my Genki tsunami relief portrait just send a self-addressed stamped envelope and I'm happy to send some to a fellow Genki fan. PM if you're interested.

11/30/12 8:06 PM
Quik

BrCutter - 

ttt for my new favorite clothing company.  

Hit a armbah from guard this past weekend rollin around.  What was I wearin?  Six duece satiny mother f'ing board shorts.  

NICE!
11/30/12 8:07 PM
Quik

buddie - Nice looking apparel. Just what is shown or do you have any boxing stuff?

I do have boxing stuff pretty frequently, but super low on inventory right now. I've got a couple of premium speed bags left.
11/30/12 8:07 PM
Quik

DiscipleDojo - 

Ordered!

Quik, if you ever want a couple of my 8.5x11" prints of my Genki tsunami relief portrait just send a self-addressed stamped envelope and I'm happy to send some to a fellow Genki fan. PM if you're interested.

Thank you!! I'll take you up on that when I send your order out!
11/30/12 9:44 PM
Quik

Ttt Phone Post
12/1/12 12:01 AM
Quik

I should do that...except I have to get screens made separately for that small of a size. Next run though, I'll get some made!

12/1/12 11:13 AM
Quik

Ttt Phone Post
12/1/12 11:37 AM
Hocky Balboa
7875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not usually an MMA shirt fan, but that Genki shirt is awesome.

How is the fitting on these shirts?

Slim? Tubby? Teen Wolf "Chubs?"

I am 6'2" and usually weigh around 180-185.

Don't know whether to go with a Large or XL.

Also, will you live up to the thread title and make these gently used?

I'll pay extra for residual back hair. Phone Post
12/1/12 3:58 PM
Quik

LOL! Sadly, I don't have much back hair but I'm sure I can pluck from some other area and sprinkle the shirt before packaging.

As far as the sizing, you'd probably be good with the large. If you have ever worn skate shirts (DC, Etnies, etc.), we get our blank shirts from the same manufacturer that they do. So, they are like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom but more fitted. Definitely not super tight, but not very boxy either.
12/1/12 4:24 PM
BLACK and BLUE Comic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Comic Book, Creator

ttt

SixDeuce makes the best t-shirts in the biz, hands down. Simple, to the point, awesome and affordable.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.