UnderGround Forums
 

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Recommend me matches to study


12/7/12 9:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Batty
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 6/22/07
Posts: 7081
InTheWeedz -  Also if you wanna have so fun lookup some FMW Hayabusa matches.. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZMaRJsmvE

This rules. Hayabusa and Shinzaki were part of AJPW's Tag League tournament deal in '97, and were so much fun that the fans really took to them. Here, they face the one and only Holy Demon Army and there's way more heat than anyone could've expected. Kawada and Taue were really, really generous here in how they made the FMW guys look like they belonged in the big leagues, and you can tell that the usual stoic AJPW legends had fun doing it too. One more reason why they might've been the best team of the 90s. Oh yeah, Hayabusa really, really rose to the occasion here, and he was such a graceful flyer; he was like the best Sabu possible.
12/7/12 10:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigwignj
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 10/14/08
Posts: 2881
Hayabusa vs Super leather matches were my favorite just because H will always be one of my favorites ever and Super Leather would literally scare the shit out of every Japanese fan with his chainsaw and how much he towered over those little Asians. Hayabusa is 90% the reason I started doing hardcore stuff, the other 10% was that it pays alot better. Phone Post
12/7/12 11:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigwignj
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 10/14/08
Posts: 2882
instantkarma -
TheBearStare - One awesome idea u should steal is a knee drop off the top rope. Rick rude did it to chono back.in the early 90s and it was one of the most vicious things i ever saw. it was used as a match ender. So basic but so painful looking. Havent seen anyone else do it. Phone Post
Ivan Koloff ended Bruno's title run with this move. Phone Post
Kudo uses a diving double kneedrop off the top that is pretty awesome but it's too the torso region. Brody's knee to the face was awesome, so simple, yet devastating looking. Phone Post
12/7/12 11:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grizz632
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 6341
Nakamura's Boma Ye is the current gold standard for knees, imo
12/9/12 11:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Batty
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 6/22/07
Posts: 7088
^That's a stiff strike! Tanaka's Sliding D is the best elbow going, for my money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3HsGGu_lw
12/11/12 6:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JJitsu
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 7/13/09
Posts: 481
Terry Funk vs Ric Flair at Clash of Champions 89. The build up to, and payoff match was one of my favorite storylines all time. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GSP24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 12/17/05
Posts: 4454
Bret Hart vs. Davey Boy Smith Summer Slam '92 and Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect Summer Slam '91 were great matches. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.