UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: Vitor will become a walking punching bag

11/29/12 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoullduke - I hate Bisping. There was an article about him on MMA fighting today, in which he was saying he doesn't want to be the UFC fighter with most fights but no title fights. And then he was saying how they should make his fight with Vitor for the interim title.

I've never liked him, but the barefaced shamelessness of this were particularly abhorrent.

Can you argue it doesn't make sense? He doesn't want to be fighting with no title shot on the horizon whilst Silva is having super fights for 2 years.

Just imagine being at the top of your division and not being able to fight for the title for 2 years until you pass your prime and never get a shot at gold, Bisping is nearly 34.
11/29/12 4:13 PM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Mister - 
WelshWarrior -
chris curry - If it goes past 1st then mike wins by running and point fighting. No way in hell does he tko Vitor. But I think Vitor ends it quickly
Well said!! AGREE 100% Phone Post
Well said? When has Bisping ran in a fight? Phone Post

who said he ran in a previous fight? I said that will be the only way he will win. Look Mikes a quality fighter but never made it past big fights. I think he has a chance but only by running and point fighting. He does not have the power to ko Vitor and we all know that. He won't stand there and try and kickbox because of the power Vitor posseses. Mike will fight a very safe fight and take zero risks because his night will be ended in the blink of an eye.just my opinion
11/29/12 4:30 PM
ramit upper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WelshWarrior - 
chris curry - If it goes past 1st then mike wins by running and point fighting. No way in hell does he tko Vitor. But I think Vitor ends it quickly
Well said!! AGREE 100% Phone Post

I disagree. Remember, this is a 5 round fight.

Bisping sets an electric pace & Belfort has a habit of fading.

There aren`t many fighters who I would pick to survive 25 minutes of relentless Bisping pressure & Belfort is definitely NOT one of them.

Bisping via KO/TKO.
11/29/12 4:38 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well duh if Vitor tries to charge Bisping will give him some jabs and reset
11/29/12 4:45 PM
Seats Taken
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Book4 - whhyy would it take silva 2 years to fight 2 guys?
The title hasn't been defended since July and Silva doesn't want to fight until late 2013... That's well over a year before 1 superfight. Then he'll want another vacation before wanting to do another.

If he wants to pursue these super fights I wish he would retire as the undefeated MW champion. Then they should do a tournament with the top 8 contenders. The first round could be 4 awesome fights on a main card, then the semis could co main an a cable card and then the finals could be for the new champion. Phone Post
11/29/12 5:01 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You all know Vitor's gonna break his hand, yes?

11/29/12 5:04 PM
Gooner H Smith

Vitor by swarm and maul in the first. 

11/29/12 5:18 PM
Savron

I dislike Bisping immensely
He talks bollocks and is a cheat.
And the spitting incident just goes to show how classless and chav this bloke really is deep down.

WAR VITOR.

11/29/12 5:24 PM
jhovanp
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor by flying armbar.. Phone Post
11/29/12 5:41 PM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Well duh if Vitor tries to charge Bisping will give him some jabs and reset

A Vitor looping punch will beat a bisping straight punch IMO...Vitor's hands are too quick for bisping to try stand with him.
11/29/12 6:47 PM
ranger mick
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has developed into a complete fighter for sure. Much respect, he talks some trash and even here he tries to give Vitor credit but just can't commit to it fully. The Sonnen fight made me a believer so the talking doesn't mean to much.

However, Vitor takes it IMO. And no he's not going to mentally wilt or get tired. That's just wishful thinking.
11/29/12 7:13 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor is the Zab Judah of MMA. These guys are early round fighters. Beastly and extremely dangerous at the beginning but they fade gradually as the fight goes on.

If Bisping can weather the early storm, settle and impose his pace, his rhythm, then he has a much better chance of winning.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.