kostello
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/12 7:25 PM
My voted down score... went up.
11/29/12 6:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gooddoc

kostello - Should I feel bad that my voted down score... went up?
I never do. Phone Post
11/29/12 6:59 PM
MattyECB
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - 
Sourire - Yea, Tru, you have it correct. Ronda will not go up in weight to fight cris cyborg. Cyborg got caught illegally taking steroids.

Ronda naturally raises testosterone levels. I don't see a problem.

Two different routes to the same destination.  Just not the same amount.

It's weird, it's kinda like excess red blood cells.  You can train at high altitude or sleep in a hyperbaric chamber but you can't blood dope or take EPO even though all 4 things acheive the exact same goal.  There's a bit of a problem with the way we restrict various performance enhancers.

I really really hope you're joking or trolling, otherwise you're very likely bordering on sever mental retardation...

You do know a ton of things alter testosterone levels right?

I can show you peer reviewed articles linking dietary soy and decreased testosterone levels as well as hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction.

I can also show you articles connecting certain power lifting or resistance training and increased testosterone. According to your logic, it should be illegal for people to work out in certain ways because it changes their testosterone levels LOL

Your hormone levels constantly change in response to what you eat and how you exercise. No one gives half a shit about fluctuations in a person's hormone levels in response to diet or exercise because these remain within certain physiological levels. I can promise you that fucking someone, will not shoot your testosterone levels into pathological and illegal ranges. Not even accounting for the T:E ratio, even if we looked at absolute T levels, I can again promise you a nympho won't start growing mustache hair and out-doing Lyoto at Movember....

Very very very different from shooting up with steroids or other PEDs. I'm not even a Cyborg hater, I think she's badass and am pretty forgiving when it comes to fighters I like and PEDs.
But this comparison you're trying to make between Ronda and Cyborg... Just stop, please. If you're trolling you win, cus you convinced me, but for the sake of the UG's collective IQ, please please stop
11/29/12 7:02 PM
MattyECB
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And for the love of fucking god, EPO is not the fucking same as altitude-training. The difference again, lies in your physiological response to a different environment, VS. exogenous application of a chemical.

EPO's role in increasing your Hb content in blood as a response to Hypoxia is very limited by your physiological response. It's what your body does naturally to account for decreased oxygen and won't lead to you getting premature heart attacks.

Exogenous application of EPO has the same effect as that shit fucking insane cyclists do, autologous blood transfusion, it really really fucks you up and causes a ridiculously increased rate of clotting and infarction. So godamn different.
11/29/12 7:07 PM
MattyECB

It's like me saying, running marathons increases my natural production of endorphins, sooooo....

If people are allowed to run and produce natural opioids, I should be allowed to inject morphine into my body before fights. WOOOHOOOO
11/29/12 8:30 PM
The Swinging Richard
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist - 
GSP24 -
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist -
GSP24 - If I was single... Phone Post
You still wouldn't have a shot. Phone Post
Lol. No kidding. I'm thinking she probably hooks up with fighters from the gyms she trains at. Phone Post
She only bangs black belts from the deadliest arts. Phone Post

I would like to try my third dan tongue-jitsu black belt on Ronda.
11/29/12 8:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She will win her next fight by Wizard...

sleeve

11/29/12 9:01 PM
HELWIG
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a sad dropoff for Rousey. In only like a years time she goes from criticizing women who take their clothes off to make money and caring what her family thinks to taking her own clothes off and garbage attention seeking behavior like this joke of a "news thread".

Yeah, Im sure your kids will love looking back and reading about how you make sure to get fucked regularly before fights.

MMA is a joke these days.

11/29/12 9:05 PM
DanTheWolfman

WatchinMMA -  I would except her fighter lifestyle Phone Post

I guess I would Except it too :)
11/29/12 9:20 PM
Jay-dog

Not that it's surprising but there seems to be a lot of bitter people on this thread who need to get laid.
11/29/12 9:40 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Tru - 

If I am wrong, my apology's

Ronda will not fight cris cyborg because she is a "cheater"

but.....

Ronda just said she purposely does something to raise her testosterone level pre fight.

Do I have that correcT?

What a fucking joke. Naturally boosting your testosterone =/= cheating

11/29/12 9:50 PM
TheRealJoker
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - 

What a sad dropoff for Rousey. In only like a years time she goes from criticizing women who take their clothes off to make money and caring what her family thinks to taking her own clothes off and garbage attention seeking behavior like this joke of a "news thread".

Yeah, Im sure your kids will love looking back and reading about how you make sure to get fucked regularly before fights.

She's a female. Does it honestly surprise you?
11/29/12 9:50 PM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay-dog - Not that it's surprising but there seems to be a lot of bitter people on this thread who need to get laid.

What do you expect from the whiniest emo fanbase of any pro sport on earth?
11/29/12 9:53 PM
Darup

HELWIG -

. Phone Post
11/29/12 9:53 PM
California

more like

Rousey: I need attention as much as possible at all times

ftw

11/29/12 9:58 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
Tru - 

If I am wrong, my apology's

Ronda will not fight cris cyborg because she is a "cheater"

but.....

Ronda just said she purposely does something to raise her testosterone level pre fight.

Do I have that correcT?

You are wrong. Apology excepted.

I too accept the apology.

11/29/12 10:22 PM
145er

And she talks shit on every other female in the spotlight that talks this way. She's not a good role model for young teen girls. She is quite the hypocrite......
11/29/12 10:38 PM
Katsumoto

damn bish is so hot. i would eat out her bunghole even after a taco bell buffet.
11/29/12 10:51 PM
ZombieAutoPilot

Im sure she has sex regularly all the time... Phone Post
11/30/12 4:54 AM
California

Katsumoto - damn bish is so hot. i would eat out her bunghole even after a taco bell buffet.

well I wouldn't go that far, but she does have a great ass esp after peaking w/ training

11/30/12 9:20 AM
Pessimist_Pete

pics or it doesn't happen Phone Post
11/30/12 10:25 AM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“For girls it raises your testosterone," explained Rousey. "so I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight actually."

I volunteer to help Rhonda Rousey get her testosterone levels up for her next fight.
11/30/12 10:39 AM
Libero21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Sex is good Phone Post
Mkay Phone Post
11/30/12 10:41 AM
BigWilliam
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess it's that time again, rhonda was not getting enough attention so she runs out and makes some provacative statement hoping that people will still give a shit.
11/30/12 10:53 AM
Bootsy Collins
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
Bootsy Collins - Yawn-another week another blatant & cynical headline-grabbing soundbite from Rousey.

Next week she'll adamantly state she really digs fat nerdy keyboard warriors & is currently looking for Mr. Right
Hater alert.

I bet you'll still open every thread about her... like some sad, jealous, loser that wants to make himself feel better by putting others down.
Get a life, dude. Phone Post

Spare me your bargain-bin psychoanalysis 'dude'

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.