UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "Charity Bets" Thread!

2/23/13 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -
Culinary Union Delegate -  Holy apostles soup kitchen in manhattan will be thankful for the $25 machida brings them Phone Post

And I would be very happy for them to have it Sir.

Pescy that good with you?

I got action with both you guys... And wherever you wanna send your possible winnings is fine with me.

Ill have you both send to my mans Children's Fund when Hendo wins!!

Vein your going down as are you Lupo, nothing personal Just biz... Charitable biz Phone Post
2/23/13 11:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein - You got your bank card handy pescy? Haha...good luck mate! Phone Post
I do Phone Post
2/23/13 11:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Do you ?

War Hendo Phone Post
2/23/13 11:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein - Send my 25 to your friends charity pescy....always love a bet my friend.

:) Phone Post
Will do... Thanks my man... Stinky fight. Phone Post
2/24/13 1:18 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fans may night have won with that shit show of a fight, but 100 hungry people will eat and a few insomniacs got some needed sleep Phone Post
2/24/13 1:21 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Culinary Union Delegate - The fans may night have won with that shit show of a fight, but 100 hungry people will eat and a few insomniacs got some needed sleep Phone Post
Horrid fight... Where shall I send my schillings sir? Phone Post
2/24/13 1:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Culinary Union Delegate - The fans may night have won with that shit show of a fight, but 100 hungry people will eat and a few insomniacs got some needed sleep Phone Post
Never mind you posted the name on the last page ... Will do it tomorrow morning and will pay up on yours to VEIN .

Stinky stinky fight... Can't stomach Machida's Style Phone Post
2/24/13 1:49 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Holy apostles soup kitchen NYC Phone Post
2/24/13 12:57 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -  Send my 25 to your friends charity pescy....always love a bet my friend.

:) Phone Post

2/24/13 12:59 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lupo keep trying to donate to the KItchen and it gives me some error 99 thing? it aint my CC's as I have coin on them all and have tried 3 different ones....gunna try again in a little bit, maybe its on there end?? I'll post screen shot once it goes threw.

2/27/13 1:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Lupo keep trying to donate to the KItchen and it gives me some error 99 thing? it aint my CC's as I have coin on them all and have tried 3 different ones....gunna try again in a little bit, maybe its on there end?? I'll post screen shot once it goes threw.

Called the soup kitchen as still won't accept donation online... The lady said there working on the problem and its happening with everyone... I'm just gunna send a money order to them... Will post pic of money order in envelope . Phone Post
2/27/13 4:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Thanks bud... Ill take Stann for $25 this weekend? Phone Post
2/28/13 12:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Thanks bud... Ill take Stann for $25 this weekend? Phone Post
Mmmm.....my head says stann....fuck it I'll bet ya anyway.

Its on brother!

War wandy....roll back the years son! Phone Post
Lets do!! Phone Post
3/1/13 4:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT for more weekend Action!! Phone Post
3/2/13 1:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Called the soup kitchen as still won't accept donation online... The lady said there working on the problem and its happening with everyone... I'm just gunna send a money order to them... Will post pic of money order in envelope . Phone Post
Lupo, been stuck in bed sweating threw my sheets for the last 2 days, my women is a 1st grade teacher and half her class had the flu last week... I got it bad... As soon as I'm up and running ill go get money order and mail off to Soup kitchen for my loss last weekend... There donation page was still not working yesterday.

Sry for Delay. Phone Post
3/3/13 10:13 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein - Pescy brother... Your gonna hate betting me soon. :) Phone Post
Lol... It's all for a good cause!! Great fight last night, ill take a loss like that any day!

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's all about the action"

Where am I sending the schillings? Phone Post
3/5/13 2:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
saddamhugevein - Pescy brother... Your gonna hate betting me soon. :) Phone Post
Lol... It's all for a good cause!! Great fight last night, ill take a loss like that any day!

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's all about the action"

Where am I sending the schillings? Phone Post

haha..

Send it to justinthevikingwren over on this thread.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2140750&page=1

And tell him i love him.   :P

Worst Flu I have ever had...been down since last Thursday ... Horrible... Will follow threw on Fiduciary's as soon as possible, can barely even type this... Sweating n eyes running... Fuck u Flu! Phone Post
3/8/13 10:51 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

LUPO Sou Kitchen finally fixed there site and i made the donation Today...sorry for Delay!

3/8/13 10:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -  No probs pescy...send it whenever your feeling better bro.

Get well soon. Phone Post

Finally feeling a little better...worst Flu in years.

Made donation today!

3/15/13 4:06 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

3/15/13 5:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -

Any rumblings for tomorrow Pescy?

Let Me know mate...If Your man enough!

:)

Lol... I got so much action on Diaz tomorrow.., but ill take Hendricks for 25$ if you want it? Phone Post
3/15/13 6:34 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just chatted with El Pescadero and #FranksFight would like to get in on this thread.

The bet losers over in this thread give to charity so why not give to the winners. Since this thread is about charity I offered to send each winner a #FranksFight wristband, keychain, magnet, and pen. This does two things... it spreads awareness about testicular cancer and it gives back to the winners. All you have to do is win and then private message me your address and you have some #FranksFight stuff. 

El Pescadero is very giving and has always been there for #FranksFight and for Frank on a personal level. In this thread he is helping to ensure charities get donations and it is spreading awareness for all these great organizations. The one way I can help is with #FranksFight so this is my way of giving back in a way that fits with this thread!!!!! 

I will ship anywhere so no worries on not living in the USA ;) 

3/16/13 11:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Ttt for more charitable action Phone Post
3/16/13 11:56 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want in damn it!! Igot GSP. Where are all the Diaz nut huggers?! 

3/17/13 1:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -
Luvdcuties - 

Just chatted with El Pescadero and #FranksFight would like to get in on this thread.

The bet losers over in this thread give to charity so why not give to the winners. Since this thread is about charity I offered to send each winner a #FranksFight wristband, keychain, magnet, and pen. This does two things... it spreads awareness about testicular cancer and it gives back to the winners. All you have to do is win and then private message me your address and you have some #FranksFight stuff. 

El Pescadero is very giving and has always been there for #FranksFight and for Frank on a personal level. In this thread he is helping to ensure charities get donations and it is spreading awareness for all these great organizations. The one way I can help is with #FranksFight so this is my way of giving back in a way that fits with this thread!!!!! 

I will ship anywhere so no worries on not living in the USA ;) 

I shall take the bet Pescy.

And anything that may come my way shall be donated to #Franksfight.

War Condit/ War #Franksfight

<3 Ya Pescy!      VU

Send my Winnings to Tap Cancer Out! Pleasure Doing biz with you Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.