UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "Charity Bets" Thread!

12/8/12 2:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

French Fries Malone -
BrCutter -
French Fries Malone -
BrCutter - Great idea OP. Ne great to do this with some frequency?

I'll do $25 with somebody else for BJ. Phone Post
I would take rory in a 25$ charity bet if you like. If I win my charity of choice would be your local foodbank. But you would have to buy 25$ worth of pineapple Phone Post
Lol, I'll take it, buying reserve the right to give the food bank 25 in cash or $25 worth of canned pumpkin pie filling. Phone Post
Ok let's do it!! 25$ charity bet !! I got rory !! Phone Post
Done! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:42 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, I've got Malone $25 on BJ, he's got rory.

And I've got Lupo for $50 and I've Gus. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:46 PM
Mclay won my SN
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU for making this thread pescy

12/8/12 4:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mclay won my SN -

VTFU for making this thread pescy

Thanks fine sir Phone Post
12/8/12 4:35 PM
bruised
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Again, anyone want to take Shogun and I'll take Gus in an even odds $25 bet?

12/8/12 4:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -

I'm scrrrrrrd of that fight, I'm staying away, but there's gotta be a shogun fan out there ready to step up!!!

Charities Phone Post
12/8/12 6:50 PM
bruised
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
bruised -

I'm scrrrrrrd of that fight, I'm staying away, but there's gotta be a shogun fan out there ready to step up!!!

Charities Phone Post
No kidding, where're the Pride die-hards. Come on, chickens!!!! You have an hour, then I'm going to be at a Christmas party and offer expires. Phone Post
12/8/12 9:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Olive Garden Table For One -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  VTFU for all in this thread!!

Sweat for Charity!!

I'll take BJ straight up since everyone is scared to lay the real price ... Action!!! Phone Post

Alright Fishmonger, I'll take Rory.

Will send it out ASAP ... Pleasure doing biz with you... You want me to say anonymous or use your name with donation? Phone Post
12/8/12 10:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bruised -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
bruised - Against Benson? Shit, I'll take that bet, but I have a feeling we're donating to the same cause :) Phone Post
Awesome.... It's on!

FranksFight for me... And I'll give you even money if we are both donating to same spot... If not... I lay $20 to your $25. Phone Post

Fuckin' A Right, Doggie.

#FranksFight it is. $25 at even odds sounds good to me. Sweet idea, motherfucker. Sweet idea and VTFU for philanthropy.
Fuck... He got mauled! Will send ASAP Phone Post
12/8/12 11:11 PM
BrCutter

French Fries Malone - 
BrCutter -
French Fries Malone -
BrCutter - Great idea OP. Ne great to do this with some frequency?

I'll do $25 with somebody else for BJ. Phone Post
I would take rory in a 25$ charity bet if you like. If I win my charity of choice would be your local foodbank. But you would have to buy 25$ worth of pineapple Phone Post
Lol, I'll take it, buying reserve the right to give the food bank 25 in cash or $25 worth of canned pumpkin pie filling. Phone Post
Ok let's do it!! 25$ charity bet !! I got rory !! Phone Post

Just let me know the charity of choice!

12/9/12 4:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Will get both mine sent out tomorrow... Gd job on everyone's part for participating... Lets get sum action going for next weeks fights.

I got Roy for $25 Phone Post
12/9/12 5:03 PM
bruised

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
bruised -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
bruised - Against Benson? Shit, I'll take that bet, but I have a feeling we're donating to the same cause :) Phone Post
Awesome.... It's on!

FranksFight for me... And I'll give you even money if we are both donating to same spot... If not... I lay $20 to your $25. Phone Post

Fuckin' A Right, Doggie.

#FranksFight it is. $25 at even odds sounds good to me. Sweet idea, motherfucker. Sweet idea and VTFU for philanthropy.
Fuck... He got mauled! Will send ASAP Phone Post

Yeah he did!  I was actually extremely surprised and I really thought it'd be a much closer contest.  Either way, you've been voted up and am glad that you're poor betting is helping #FranksFight :P

12/9/12 7:53 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Loopz is 4 da children. BrCutter, I did it in your name/memory

Donation amount: $50
  Donate To: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
  The confirmation number is: 55556
  Time: 12/09/2012 19:50

12/9/12 11:31 PM
French Fries Malone
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please give to your local food bank!! Doesn't have to be all pineapple, they can use cash too!'

Great idea with charity bets!!! I will be doing this again for sure!'

Thanks and VTFU thread starter when I get to pc Phone Post
12/10/12 8:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bruised - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Awesome.... It's on!

Fuckin' A Right, Doggie.

Pleasure doing biz with you....rotten filthy toothpick chewing soul glow wearing....oh sorry did i say that out loud ;)

25$ sent

12/10/12 8:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Olive Garden Table For One - 

I'll do this every time. 

I'd like to change my charity to the Brooklyn Recovery Fund (Fuck you sandy)

http://www.brooklyncommunityfoundation.org/brooklyn-recovery-fund

Got cleaned up this weekend...lol..pleasure getting molested by you.

12/10/12 9:08 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is great however El_Pescadero thinking next fights whomever you were going to choose pick the opposite lmao

12/10/12 9:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

This is great however El_Pescadero thinking next fights whomever you were going to choose pick the opposite lmao

Lol... Just running cold... I will get hot again, SOON!!! Phone Post
12/11/12 1:54 AM
bruised

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

Lol... Just running cold... I will get hot again, SOON!!! Phone Post

Hey, can you let me know any other fights you'd like to donate money on?  :-)

12/11/12 10:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Sure^^^ I got Roy for $20 Phone Post
12/11/12 11:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
Mclay won my SN - UGCTT_45forever Phone Post
After watching Freakshow's last fight against the midget Aussie, I wish to request mercy on my SN....Think Norman is a virtual lock...

Oh dear....:\ Phone Post
No way... Freakshow gets the Sub! Phone Post
12/11/12 2:24 PM
Mclay won my SN
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
Mclay won my SN - UGCTT_45forever Phone Post
After watching Freakshow's last fight against the midget Aussie, I wish to request mercy on my SN....Think Norman is a virtual lock...

Oh dear....:\ Phone Post
No way... Freakshow gets the Sub! Phone Post
It's gonna be interesting to say the least!
Storminnormanparkedhisfistinmyanus is all i got so far,I've got creative block:( Phone Post
12/11/12 4:05 PM
BrCutter

French Fries Malone -  Please give to your local food bank!! Doesn't have to be all pineapple, they can use cash too!'

Great idea with charity bets!!! I will be doing this again for sure!'

Thanks and VTFU thread starter when I get to pc Phone Post

Done and done.  

Yeah, good stuff Pesdcadero!  Let's do it again for the 29th. Get an early start. 

12/11/12 4:06 PM
BrCutter

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Bobby Loopz is 4 da children. BrCutter, I did it in your name/memory

Donation amount: $50
  Donate To: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
  The confirmation number is: 55556
  Time: 12/09/2012 19:50

lol @ memory! Thanks Lups.

12/11/12 4:11 PM
BrCutter

I found www.foodforothers.org that does food drops for local banks and shelters. 

Thank you. Your tax-deductible contribution is complete.

This receipt certifies that you have made this donation as a charitable contribution, and you are not receiving any goods or services in return. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. You will receive a printer-friendly email confirmation shortly. Both this page and the email you will receive meet all IRS requirements as a record of donation.

Your donation will appear as Network for Good on your credit card statement. That’s because your donation is to the Network for Good Donor Advised Fund (tax ID 68-0480736), which will re-grant your donation to the charity(ies) you designated.

Spread the Word! More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on delicious Share on digg Share on stumbleupon Share on facebook Share on google Share on yahoomail Share on twitter Share on linkedin
Sending a gift? Click the Send an eCard button below to let the recipient know you've made a donation in their honor.

Gift Type Recurring Organization Designation Dedication Amount

One-time Food for Others, Inc.   $25.00

Total (USD):   

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.