UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "Charity Bets" Thread!

12/11/12 4:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1948 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -
French Fries Malone -  Please give to your local food bank!! Doesn't have to be all pineapple, they can use cash too!'

Great idea with charity bets!!! I will be doing this again for sure!'

Thanks and VTFU thread starter when I get to pc Phone Post

Done and done.  

Yeah, good stuff Pesdcadero!  Let's do it again for the 29th. Get an early start. 

I'm in... I got Roy this weekend if anyone wants it? Phone Post
12/12/12 11:16 PM
bruised
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BrCutter -
French Fries Malone -  Please give to your local food bank!! Doesn't have to be all pineapple, they can use cash too!'

Done and done.  

Yeah, good stuff Pesdcadero!  Let's do it again for the 29th. Get an early start. 

What are the odds? I'll take Mitrione... Phone Post
12/13/12 12:19 AM
bruised
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BrCutter -

Done and done.  

Lets bet $50 - gimme the odds ... And then give Frank more money!!! Phone Post
12/13/12 10:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1948 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -
bruised -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BrCutter -

Done and done.  

Lol... I'm offering him straight up... First time I'm picking a favorite... wish I could do $50, but Xmas has me pretty tapped out already... I'm buying Frank n Wendy a Xmas dinner W/all fixins and cant go broke before i get that done...Lol... I got Roy straight up for $25....take it or leave it for someone else.

War Team Fat Kid Phone Post
12/13/12 10:21 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - I got Uncle Creepy against Joe for $50 straight up! Phone Post
And Diaz for $50 when he fights GSP! Phone Post
Ok Pescy, you got yourself a bet.

I love Diaz and would like nothing more than to see him beat GSP. But I see GSP grinding out a decision.

So the $50 bet on GSP would ease the pain of a Diaz loss.

So you're on. WAR Diaz!! Phone Post
Looks like we are on... Diaz gunna squish that Frog!! Phone Post
12/13/12 11:19 AM
bruised

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
bruised -
bruised -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BrCutter -

Done and done.  

Lol... I'm offering him straight up... First time I'm picking a favorite... wish I could do $50, but Xmas has me pretty tapped out already... I'm buying Frank n Wendy a Xmas dinner W/all fixins and cant go broke before i get that done...Lol... I got Roy straight up for $25....take it or leave it for someone else.

It's on like Donkey Kong!! $25 bucks at even odds.

Team Ex-Fat Kid Phone Post
12/13/12 12:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

It's on! Phone Post
12/15/12 4:40 AM
Mclay won my SN
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/15/12 4:41 AM
Mclay won my SN
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Notimpressedbyyourscreenname can you please change your name tooooo

Tartantopteamsheroinwhore Phone Post
12/15/12 4:42 AM
Mclay won my SN

So overjoyed Norman won,props to freakshow too though. Phone Post
12/15/12 4:48 AM
Mclay won my SN

TTT Phone Post
12/15/12 8:08 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Mclay won my SN - So overjoyed Norman won,props to freakshow too though. Phone Post
Was a good fight "Pick me" is a solid fighter and I'm happy for him... Little bummed they didn't get trophy awarded to them in ring?!? Phone Post
12/15/12 8:20 AM
Mclay won my SN

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Mclay won my SN - So overjoyed Norman won,props to freakshow too though. Phone Post
Was a good fight "Pick me" is a solid fighter and I'm happy for him... Little bummed they didn't get trophy awarded to them in ring?!? Phone Post
Yeah man I was pretty bummed too in all honesty,but hey ho!he has the contract and a chance to carry on now. Phone Post
12/15/12 8:21 AM
Mclay won my SN

Where are you mr notimpressedbyyourscreenname ? Phone Post
12/15/12 8:34 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Mclay won my SN - Where are you mr notimpressedbyyourscreenname ? Phone Post
He's in AUS I believe... I'm ignorant to Time Zones but maybe he's sleepy Phone Post
12/15/12 9:09 AM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, I'm in for $25 on Varner?  Takers.  Any other bet I'll probably just take except don't make me wager on Meathead; I've got a lot of money on Roy right now!

12/15/12 2:57 PM
bruised

I'm offering even odds on two more fights. Let me know if any of you want to bet $25 on either Smith, or SDR. I'd take Ricci at $25, or HD at $25.

My cause is #FranksFight. Man up, chickens! Phone Post
12/15/12 2:59 PM
bruised

BrCutter -

Hey, I'm in for $25 on Varner?  Takers.  Any other bet I'll probably just take except don't make me wager on Meathead; I've got a lot of money on Roy right now!

I would, but think Varner wins, too. Want action on either of mine? Phone Post
12/15/12 4:10 PM
Mclay won my SN

TTT Phone Post
12/15/12 4:40 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

I'll take that. I'll play for Franks fight as well. Phone Post
12/15/12 5:23 PM
Luvdcuties
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

12/15/12 6:03 PM
bruised

bruised - I'm offering even odds on two more fights. Let me know if any of you want to bet $25 on either Smith, or SDR. I'd take Ricci at $25, or HD at $25.

Come on!!! Or does everyone else realize that Ricci and HD are going to win and don't want to bet against me?! Phone Post
12/15/12 7:13 PM
bruised

bruised -
bruised - I'm offering even odds on two more fights. Let me know if any of you want to bet $25 on either Smith, or SDR. I'd take Ricci at $25, or HD at $25.

Come on!!! Or does everyone else realize that Ricci and HD are going to win and don't want to bet against me?! Phone Post
Don't be scurred. Phone Post
12/15/12 7:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bruised -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
bruised -
bruised -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BrCutter -

Done and done.  

It's on like Donkey Kong!! $25 bucks at even odds.

Team Ex-Fat Kid Phone Post
War Roy Phone Post
12/16/12 5:48 AM
Mclay won my SN

Hey mate,
TARTANTOPTEAMSHERIOINWHORE but not in caps lol. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.