UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Whatever Happened To.....?

11/29/12 8:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blake Fredrickson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Curious to know where some of the Canadian MMA fighters from yesteryear are up to these days.

Pain Peters

Barry Macdonald

Jon Goulet

Donald Ouimet

Max Marin

Thierry Quenneville

Alex Gasson

Any feedback would be appreciated. Hope everyone is doing well after "retirement"

Thanks.
11/30/12 12:12 AM
MM-eh
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Blake,

Jon Goulet is doing well in retirement...I actually visited him in his home in Montreal and will have a profile up on him at MM-eh in the next few weeks.

Alex Gasson is large and in charge at ATC in London.  He corners fighters and is very busy with Grappler's Quest.

I want to know how Blake Fredrickson is doing!

11/30/12 1:58 AM
Dougie
1108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep. Pecker is running the show at ATC and he's bringing grappling events and such to the London area with a vengence.

He's also grown a beard of power.

11/30/12 4:19 PM
Blake Fredrickson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw that video w/Pecker just now. Good to see he's still active in the mma community. That beard is pretty solid. I'll check out that interview with Goulet when it comes out.Glad to hear he's enjoying his retriement away from competion. Blake Fredrickson is doing well. I still teach a few nights a week and train whenever I find the time.
11/30/12 4:28 PM
plasticonoband
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you teaching blake? Phone Post
11/30/12 6:35 PM
Blake Fredrickson

I teach in New West at a place called Tactical Fusion Group. It's a private club w/members from police,corrections,loss prevention etc... And I have my own place in South Surrey in which I rent the mat space from another facilty once a week.
12/1/12 9:07 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry owns a brothel in Thailand and invented a liqueur that doubles as the morning after pill. It should be in Canada soon. Barry's gogo nectar.

12/2/12 12:12 AM
Shawn Peters
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blake the snake .. Pain Peters is training and teaching Judo for MMA at Bravado MMa,..

I too think often about about Warriors from the old days!! All the best to NHB legends like Blake .
12/2/12 1:01 PM
Magnus
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And all the best to Canadian pioneers like Mr Peters.
Barry's Gogo Nectar is now available in Canada. The reported reason it acts as a morning after pill is its users report experiencing symptoms which include cold hair, heart palpitations, paranoia, panic attacks, kidney/lung failure, hallucinations, involuntary muscle movement, an increased tolerance for pain, and a need to act out violently. All good fun, no doubt, but, alas, its schedule status 1 is under review. My suggestion is to see Barry a.s.a.p. The usual caveat applies to visiting Barrie: stay away from all attempts to offer you a "burger king straw."
12/2/12 11:32 PM
RKing85
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will add Ulysses Castro to the list of names that I would like to know what he is up too.
12/3/12 5:39 PM
Blake Fredrickson

^ This is the stuff I miss on here from MDF. Some of the stuff w/him and Hamzeh back in the day was hilarious. How's Loaf doing these days? It's been a while since I spoke w/him. Castro is someone i forgot about. Guy beat Severn 2x's. Nice to hear from you Shawn! All the best my friend.
12/4/12 5:22 PM
Scarface
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF Videos used to be a bright spot in everyones day lol

Frank I think JonnyKage? as well
12/5/12 10:09 AM
LBoutin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Gavin "Heavy Metal" Hesson ? Phone Post
12/6/12 2:53 PM
JHR
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

The good old days of the forum...

Where's my nemisis Mark Colangelo at ?

12/6/12 2:54 PM
JHR
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should find my old photoshops....

Alot of you guys are in them....

12/6/12 3:29 PM
JHR

12/6/12 3:29 PM
JHR

^ that one was not mine, but it's a classic !

12/6/12 8:50 PM
Blake Fredrickson

JHR. Canadian forum staple for many years. If Bobsappfan and/or Hamzeh posts on here I'm set.
12/7/12 11:51 AM
JHR

Hamzeh or BSF may not post anymore... but we'll give you the next best thing..

BSF

Hamzeh

This thread is MDF/JHR approved.

12/7/12 8:19 PM
Blake Fredrickson

The 1st one of BSF looks about right. I think when I fought Chad he wore that same attire.
12/10/12 11:08 AM
JHR

Voted up everybody on the thread.

1/1/13 11:59 PM
Crazyhook
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for old school Canadian MMA!
1/2/13 9:09 AM
wiley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gavin "Heavy Metal" Hesson is still training. He's a machine, and he helps coach, teach, spar, train with lots of MMA guys. He was teaching at Tapout in Burlington but I'm not sure if he still is.

2/14/13 12:05 AM
C-Hamzeh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That pic of Hamzeh is ridiculous.
2/14/13 9:09 AM
JHR

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.