UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Bad news all around

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/29/12 11:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winky is Wright
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As of right now, the top four WrestleMania 29 matches are below. Most of these have been previously reported in the last few days, though the last of them is a newly-reported one:

* The Rock vs. John Cena (WWE Title Match??)
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker (WWE Title Match??)
* Ryback vs. The Big Show
* Sheamus vs. Randy Orton (heel)

Where Brock Lesnar fits in is yet to be seen, though there is still the possibility of a rematch with Triple H.

Holy shit WWE, I'm praying you're working the internet by leaking out the worst possible WM Plans ever. 

---------------

Other bad news is 1/2 of the Ascension (Kenneth Cameron) was arrested Thanksgiving weekend, and it appears he has been released (Cameron's page has been removed from the website) 

11/29/12 11:41 PM
Radio Raheem
1335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I HATE ALL OF THOSE MATCHES Phone Post
11/29/12 11:44 PM
Winky is Wright
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem -  I HATE ALL OF THOSE MATCHES Phone Post

Same here.

I have a little faith in the booking for UT/Punk.. but at the same time there is no reason why a guy coming off a 300 plus day title reign should be working with a guy who works 5 dates a year.

11/29/12 11:46 PM
grizz632
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just threw up a little. What an abortion of a Mania that would be...
11/30/12 5:55 AM
mark22
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If that does happen, then they should put Punk over. Phone Post
11/30/12 7:01 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Other bad news is 1/2 of the Ascension (Kenneth Cameron) was arrested Thanksgiving weekend, and it appears he has been released (Cameron's page has been removed from the website)"

Sigh.... Phone Post
11/30/12 7:52 AM
othree
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cameron news is by far the fucking worst.

And I'm almost positive the matchups announced is just WWE working the smarks. 

11/30/12 11:41 AM
Winky is Wright

othree -

The Cameron news is by far the fucking worst.

And I'm almost positive the matchups announced is just WWE working the smarks. 

Agrees

How upset are you if you're the other half of Ascension? There were reports just last week they'd be in the next haul up to the main roster. Now the guy will likely get repackaged and have to wait for another shot. Phone Post
11/30/12 12:36 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the guy is fucking idiot. That tag team had tons of potential. Hes was extremely talented too. The guy probably got connor o'brian released too.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.