UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Skyrim: When housecarls attack!

11/30/12 12:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So today I fired up skyrim and decided to organize my things so I headed to Riften.

When a loaded into my home I was instantly attacked by Lona, I assumed it to be a glitch so I fast travelled to a different city and just like in Riften I was attacked by my housecarl there to so I loaded a previous game save and that solved the issue.

I was curious to see if anyone has had this problem in the past so I hit up Google and sure enough more than a few ppl had this happen to them but nobody knew why...

On the second page I noticed someone mention they had killed a chicken outside before they were attacked and lol so had I.

I guess don't kill chickens because you'll piss off the npc's lol. Phone Post
11/30/12 8:33 AM
xNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Counts as murder I think Phone Post
11/30/12 10:47 AM
BKViper
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About an hour into my first play through, in the first town you come to I killed a chicken.

The entire town chased me down and attacked me.  Had to restore from save.  Found that hilarious.

12/1/12 8:39 PM
shootfighterbull

Depends on the person. Someone like my main man Kharjo wouldn't care, but folks that are 'good' like Mjoll or Aela will attack. Phone Post
12/2/12 3:39 PM
Tyson86
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the land of Skyrim, killing a chicken is about one of the most despicable and vile things a human can do. None will stand for it, you sick bastard.
12/6/12 8:56 AM
6ULDV8

Edited: 12/06/12 8:56 AM

You can lay waste to an entire town, admit to it and pay the fine.

You kill a chicken and it's game over.  Done.  Ain't no coming back from that.

12/7/12 11:23 PM
Mit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have literally never killed a chicken cause I heard it was bad lol Phone Post
12/8/12 3:59 AM
UGSlapshot

Mit - I have literally never killed a chicken cause I heard it was bad lol Phone Post
[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/quistoman/downloadfile.jpg[/IMG]

Sure buddy... Phone Post
12/8/12 7:18 AM
CWH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never had this problem. I'm going chicken hunting this evening. Just for the hell out it.

12/8/12 8:57 AM
Mit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CWH -

I never had this problem. I'm going chicken hunting this evening. Just for the hell out it.

So I finally did it...fricken Delphine attacked me on sight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.