UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> The only way to save rybacks push

11/30/12 2:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RUSRedDevil
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is to have him so brutally attack CM PUNK he gets "banished" to smackdown let him run roughshod over there And tease a champion vs champion program for summerslam Phone Post
11/30/12 2:51 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is not a bad idea Phone Post
11/30/12 2:56 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/30/12 7:02 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turn him heel already. The guy is annoying as fuck anyway. Phone Post
11/30/12 7:53 AM
bruddahoodaman
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, ren! I wanna say the funny words. Phone Post
11/30/12 8:42 AM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I showed my son that Ren and stimpy cartoon and realized how much those guys look like Ryback.
11/30/12 10:50 AM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he needed to go over Punk in that championship match truthfully. He had momentum going into that and his character was basically about being unstoppable.

I'm still glad he didn't go over though.
11/30/12 12:48 PM
BigWilliam
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would have been too fast of a rise to the title. They need to side track him with another feud and keep him away from the belt, keep him chasing it for awhile yet.
11/30/12 12:57 PM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you dont got it get it!

If you dont get it........

Figure it out Phone Post
11/30/12 3:27 PM
Festus
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When was the last time a US or IC champ challenged and won the world ir wwe championship? Ryback would have been perfect for or that. Phone Post
11/30/12 4:10 PM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - It would have been too fast of a rise to the title. They need to side track him with another feud and keep him away from the belt, keep him chasing it for awhile yet.

I agree. They should have had him keep running through guys (with a few tough matches inbetween) until the fans pushed him for a title shot. It would have meant more.

Problem is they already booked him in the main event with Punk and had Cena verbally blowing him for weeks. At that point they already shit the bed.
11/30/12 4:41 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still like the idea of turning him heel and putting him in a stable with Punk. They could've played off the fact that Ryan Reeves never received his push for years since Tough Enough and CM Punk's shoots where he said that there were plenty of young guys and girls in the locker room who weren't getting their push.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.