UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Skelton Price tonight

11/30/12 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LordSeano
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always look forward to watching Price fight and this fight should be entertaining. Skelton is a handful for anyone looking to move beyond the domestic scene and whilst I have no issues with Price cleaning out the british scene I would like to see him move up.

The fury fight is never going to come off as he is terrified of price at this stage - that's plain to .
11/30/12 4:54 PM
LordSeano
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lovely stuff - putting him away in 2 was very impressive Phone Post
11/30/12 6:15 PM
PoundforPound
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He needs to start fighting better competition. But I love what I see in him, he is the heir apparent to the Klitschkos.
12/1/12 11:49 AM
HayemakeredByHaye
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Backed him to win in first three and Flintoff to win in a double.

Price will be World champ. No question
12/1/12 4:54 PM
LordSeano

So looks like its price vs Tony Thompson in feb.

Should be a good tear up. Lets watch the big gyppo now. To be honest i just want to see the post fight rant about price Phone Post
12/1/12 5:42 PM
HayemakeredByHaye
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

I backed Johnson. Didnt realise he only had 3 wks training.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.