UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Sounds like a McDojo but isnt?!

11/30/12 1:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EazyG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recently looked at the K-Dojo Warrior Tribe site and would have pegged them for a McDojo - see the intro below from their website.

Interestingly, they product very good MMA and grapplers including Rustam Chsiev. My quick read would have missed the point here.

K Dojo Warrior Tribe is a premier Mixed Martial Arts training academy offering a variety of programs for children and adults, beginners and pros.... In our MMA programs, we teach a highly effective, Highlander fighting-style locally referred to as “BANA”, which is a combination of these ancient combat arts.

We teach a highly sought-after, unusual style known as "BANA" - Russian Highlander Fighting Methods - which is a blend of Jiu Jitsu, Judo, SAMBO and Wrestling, and has been commonly practiced in the Caucasus Mountain Regions of Russia for hundreds of years.
11/30/12 2:16 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K-Dojo is legit! Rustam Chsiev is no joke.

11/30/12 2:22 PM
HoldYerGround
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Its in Rahway right? I'll have to stop by there sometime. Do they offer an gi classes?
11/30/12 3:39 PM
EazyG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HoldYerGround - LOL. Its in Rahway right? I'll have to stop by there sometime. Do they offer an gi classes?

Not sure. Just give them a call and see.

Sounds like you can learn top notch wrestling there, plus grappling and MMA and Thai boxing.
11/30/12 4:59 PM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's hilarious Phone Post
11/30/12 9:10 PM
shen
888 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/01/12 3:54 AM

I hear you...

When I tell people I train at "Master Doug MacDoogal's Kicks + Plus Family Karate Fun Center" people sometimes roll their eyes...

--That is until I show them the ribbons I have earned in Musical Kata competition. That usually shuts them right up!
11/30/12 9:51 PM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The power of lyrical kata performance is incomparable to anything on this planet Phone Post
12/8/12 1:09 PM
amc6825
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rustam is a beast. I would be scared to train with him Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.