UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> WWE Developmental, Backstage News On Romance Angle

11/30/12 6:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is said to be a lot of excitement right now in WWE's NXT developmental territory after Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns being called up to WWE's main roster. The NXT talents are wondering who might be called up to the roster next, and some are wondering if they might join Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns as part of a larger stable. WWE officials are also high on NXT Diva Paige and she might be called up to the main Divas roster soon. One of the reasons for the John Cena/A.J. Lee and Alberto Del Rio/Rosa Mendes relationships on TV is because WWE wants to draw in more female viewers and they feel that romance angles might help them achieve that
11/30/12 6:54 PM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bray Wyatt to the main roster next please. Phone Post
11/30/12 7:02 PM
pointfighter23
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We want hero!! Phone Post
12/1/12 7:43 AM
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would probably be the best fit if the next guy to come in is part of The Shield^

The WWE needs Wyatt though dammit! Phone Post
12/1/12 12:07 PM
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Langston would be nice addition to the Shield. 

Have Raw go off the air with Ryback being the powerhouse he is, when Langston jumps the rail and the two stare eachother down as we fade to black. (The matches would be awful though) 

Ohno is cleary the most seasoned blue chip down there. I'm interest to see how they introduce him to the Universe. 

I know WWE is getting away with a lot of stuff through this PG era... but I dunno if they'll carry Wyatt's gimmick over. I hope so, it's been fantastic...but it's DEEP 

I was really looking forward to the Ascension bringing in more depth to the Tag division, seems that was derailed. NXT doesn't have many tag teams, that's the only negative I have with the product. By far the best show WWE is putting out these days.

12/1/12 2:54 PM
batman32314
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pointfighter23 - We want hero!! Phone Post
. Phone Post
12/2/12 12:01 PM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife says the romance angles are stupid. And she is someone who will get into an angle if its good. So fuck off with the forced romance Vince. Phone Post
12/2/12 4:25 PM
JustPeed
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winky is Wright -

Have Raw go off the air with Ryback being the powerhouse he is, when Langston jumps the rail and the two stare eachother down as we fade to black. (The matches would be awful though) 

Ohno is cleary the most seasoned blue chip down there. I'm interest to see how they introduce him to the Universe. 

I know WWE is getting away with a lot of stuff through this PG era... but I dunno if they'll carry Wyatt's gimmick over. I hope so, it's been fantastic...but it's DEEP 

I was really looking forward to the Ascension bringing in more depth to the Tag division, seems that was derailed. NXT doesn't have many tag teams, that's the only negative I have with the product. By far the best show WWE is putting out these days.

what is the Wyatt gimmick? Phone Post
12/2/12 6:10 PM
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - 
Winky is Wright -

This is a quote from Teenage Mutuant Lesnar Turtle

Husky is now Bray Wyatt, a Waylon Mercy esque psychopath who goes on weird philosophical rants all the time and at one point implied that he killed his father before teaching himself how to read (mainly the Bible), while Brodie is now Luke Harper, who is like a dumb, largely mute follower of Wyatt. Its got a bit of a weird backwater cult vibe to it. By todays WWE standards its a pretty dark and intriguing angle.

Pretty spot on 

12/2/12 6:12 PM
grizz632
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - 
Winky is Wright -

Ever see "Cape Fear"?

12/2/12 7:30 PM
othree
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. I'm about to go on a googling frenzy finding more of Wyatt. That is fucking fantastic.

12/2/12 9:37 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at Cape Fear

12/2/12 11:03 PM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Husky Harris FTW !!

12/3/12 4:37 AM

othree - 

Wow. I'm about to go on a googling frenzy finding more of Wyatt. That is fucking fantastic.

Him and Ambrose are the hottest things in the WWE right now.

12/3/12 5:46 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way he talks reminds me of the dude with no legs from Wild Wild West lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.