UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> So what's the deal with Dibiase jr??

11/30/12 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigironmike79
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he was a sure thing for main event status after legacy broke up.he wasnt that bad in the mic n his mayches were good. I think I remember him getting injured n shootin a movie n being out for a while. But what happened since? Was sure he was one of the next big stars. Phone Post
11/30/12 8:35 PM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They tried to give him something like his dads gimmick and it failed. Then he became Cody Rhodes bitch and after they broke up, again, not much has been seen from him. Phone Post
11/30/12 9:03 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm with you there, thought the guy had all the potential in the world to be a main guy within the company. Maybe they just don't have anything for him which ends up being the case for the majority of the guys. Would be a huge missed opportunity if they never used him in a major way.
11/30/12 9:43 PM
CryLikeAGirl
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just doesn't have the charisma or presence of his father. Phone Post
11/30/12 10:03 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGirl - He just doesn't have the charisma or presence of his father. Phone Post
That's what I felt even when legacy was together I always felt Cody was going to be the one to make something of himself Phone Post
11/30/12 10:08 PM
Sofa King Cool
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked him. Phone Post
11/30/12 10:44 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They gave him his dad's gimmick, and then we he started to lose steam, they turned him into a deer hunter.  Then he broke something, and now he's going to come back, probably repackaged again.  

12/1/12 12:24 AM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheZa -

They gave him his dad's gimmick, and then we he started to lose steam, they turned him into a deer hunter.  Then he broke something, and now he's going to come back, probably repackaged again.  

He's already back

Just goes to show you, don't judge a book by its cover.

JoMo- Shawn
Miz- Marty

Dibiase- Shawn
Rhodes- Marty

This was the perception of most wrestling fans.. Look at them now Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.