rrg1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc - 
rrg1 - 
gooddoc - 
yellow's Willin -
gooddoc - 
yellow's Willin -

Retarded. Nick doesn't have a win in the UFC in years. Hendricks just plowed through the toughest guys in the division not named GSP or Condit.

I want the Diaz fight eventually but the dude has to be able to get a win in the UFC to justify it.

It's NOT a no-brainer by any means. Giving Diaz an immediate title shot makes the organization a complete sham.

Hater Phone Post

WTF am I hating on?! The dude's last win in the UFC was in '06 and he should jump ahead of a guy who has been mowing people down?!

Absurd.

He was strike force champ, he dismantled BJ, and arguably beat Condit (1,2,5).

You are either stupid, a hater, or both. Phone Post

lol @ this.

StrikForce Champ....what does that have to do with anything lol? Big fish in a small pond.

Plus he beat BJ...wow....he beat a 155 lber!

And he lost to Condit. No arguing over anything.

If he could beat just ONE guy in the top 5...hell the top 10 at 170 then let him fight. Until then he has to prove himself like everyone else.

Lets see you strike with Paul Daley.

We will see in a few days if BJ is a 155er when he destroys Rory.

Wow Paul Daley huh? Where's he at in the UFC again???

You're just proving my point and you can't see it. This is nothing new for Diaz fans to be honest for they are very delusional.

Post Diaz's record in the UFC against GSP or any top 5 170lber so we can have a good chuckle.

Hell, I like the way Diaz fights but he simply hasn't done anything in the UFC to warrant a title shot. Period.
12/1/12 1:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gooddoc

Is Paul Daley not in the UFC do to his talent level?

No its because he sucker punched someone.
rrg1

If this fight were to happen it would be hysterically funny and pathetically sad at the same time.

One we get to see Diaz get rolled up and smoked very bad and two, it would prove that the UFC has gone to shit in true matchmaking and putting money up front. Much like Kimbo vs Randy.
And Wagners Cut

gooddoc -
yellow's Willin -
gooddoc - 
yellow's Willin -

Retarded. Nick doesn't have a win in the UFC in years. Hendricks just plowed through the toughest guys in the division not named GSP or Condit.

I want the Diaz fight eventually but the dude has to be able to get a win in the UFC to justify it.

It's NOT a no-brainer by any means. Giving Diaz an immediate title shot makes the organization a complete sham.

Hater Phone Post

WTF am I hating on?! The dude's last win in the UFC was in '06 and he should jump ahead of a guy who has been mowing people down?!

Absurd.

Arguably beat condit? So now you give guys shots that lose close decisions?

Hendricks deserves the fight not diaz.

The op said GSP vs Diaz is more polarising?

Who cares? This is a sport not WWE.

Diaz does not deserve a title shot! Phone Post
rrg1

gooddoc - Is Paul Daley not in the UFC do to his talent level?

No its because he sucker punched someone.

It's because he can't hack it and that's proven.
12/1/12 1:55 PM
rrg1

And Wagners Cut - 
gooddoc -
yellow's Willin -
gooddoc - 
yellow's Willin -

Hater Phone Post

Absurd.

^^^

This guy knows what he's talking about.
12/1/12 1:56 PM
rrg1

It comes down to this; Who DESERVES the shot by beating someone...anyone...in the top 5 or so in that weight category.

Anything outside of that is a sham.
12/1/12 1:57 PM
gooddoc

Why not? we give title shots do guys that squeak out a close decision, by running away after he promises a dogfight.
12/1/12 1:57 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are going to make the fight. I think it would move close to a million buys as well. Gsp thinks ( and i think he is right) that it will be an easy decision for him.It will still be a fun fight BUT i think Hendricks actually deserves the shot and is a bigger threat and it would be bad precedent again to give a titleshot to a "loser".

Let Diaz fight and beat someone like Koscheck. It would also do good PPV numbers and it would give him a chance to fairly earn the titleshot.

But seeing the direction the UFC is going the are going to reward Diaz with his shot right away. Phone Post
12/1/12 1:58 PM
JTRipper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc - Why not? we give title shots do guys that squeak out a close decision, by running away after he promises a dogfight.
Squeaking out a close decision is still winning. And he was on a long win-streak at the time.

Was the decision debatable? Sure. But it's the decision that was made nonetheless Phone Post
12/1/12 2:01 PM
gooddoc

JTRipper - 
gooddoc - Why not? we give title shots do guys that squeak out a close decision, by running away after he promises a dogfight.
Squeaking out a close decision is still winning. And he was on a long win-streak at the time.

Was the decision debatable? Sure. But it's the decision that was made nonetheless Phone Post

When it comes to a close decision, who am I going to listen to; the multitude of seasoned vets and analysts who believe Diaz won, or the judges who have a great track record (yeah right) and Diaz haters like you.
12/1/12 2:05 PM
And Wagners Cut

rrg1 -
And Wagners Cut - 
gooddoc -
yellow's Willin -
gooddoc - 
yellow's Willin -

Hater Phone Post

Absurd.

^^^

This guy knows what he's talking about.
Thank you sir!

For the record I'm a fan of Diaz but logic far out weighs that in this case. Phone Post
12/2/12 10:16 AM
AK-BJJ

Diaz Shoes - Diaz vs GSP = BIG MONEY-BIG FIGHT-PRIMETIME SHOW_ETC

Yes sir! The Primetime series would be incredible.
12/2/12 12:01 PM
gooddoc

Reven - Diaz won't ever get a title shot anyway. The one chance he did get he ran from. He knows he can't win against GSP. That's why he wouldn't go to press conference. Easy way out for him. Once he gets in a high stakes situation he chokes. Phone Post
I wish Nick would come on here and put you in your place like Hendo did to skooter. Phone Post
12/2/12 12:37 PM
Diaz Shoes

Nick will beat GSP.
12/2/12 3:39 PM
And Wagners Cut

gooddoc -
Reven - Diaz won't ever get a title shot anyway. The one chance he did get he ran from. He knows he can't win against GSP. That's why he wouldn't go to press conference. Easy way out for him. Once he gets in a high stakes situation he chokes. Phone Post
I wish Nick would come on here and put you in your place like Hendo did to skooter. Phone Post
But he's actually correct in what he says, where as scooter was just a dick. Phone Post
12/2/12 5:45 PM
MITman2k
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrg1 - It comes down to this; Who DESERVES the shot by beating someone...anyone...in the top 5 or so in that weight category.

Anything outside of that is a sham.

I agree in theory, but the reality is that the UFC has no transparent ranking system, and are not bound to respect anyone else's system..

12/2/12 5:55 PM
alkysmurf
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the "this is a sport, not wwe" crowd, shouldn't match makers be picking the most entertaining fights, based off styles as well as win/loss? Otherwise they are just playing mma math, gsp beat condit, condit, beat nick, so nick now goes to the bottom of the pile? Wtf?

I agree Hendricks deserves this shot, but to act like nick isn't in the mix because he lost a controversial decision to a guy that nearly kicked the head off gsp, a kick that nick walked through btw, is totally asinine.

Tittle shots and fights in general shouldnt rely on simple win/loss being the only deciding factor. Styles also have a large impact on the fight. Phone Post
12/2/12 6:53 PM
And Wagners Cut

alkysmurf - For the "this is a sport, not wwe" crowd, shouldn't match makers be picking the most entertaining fights, based off styles as well as win/loss? Otherwise they are just playing mma math, gsp beat condit, condit, beat nick, so nick now goes to the bottom of the pile? Wtf?

I agree Hendricks deserves this shot, but to act like nick isn't in the mix because he lost a controversial decision to a guy that nearly kicked the head off gsp, a kick that nick walked through btw, is totally asinine.

Tittle shots and fights in general shouldnt rely on simple win/loss being the only deciding factor. Styles also have a large impact on the fight. Phone Post
No ones saying nick isn't in the mix, but for him to get an immediate shit is stupid. If he beats a top 5 guy in his comeback fight give him a shot at GSP. Phone Post
12/2/12 6:54 PM
And Wagners Cut

And Wagners Cut -
alkysmurf - For the "this is a sport, not wwe" crowd, shouldn't match makers be picking the most entertaining fights, based off styles as well as win/loss? Otherwise they are just playing mma math, gsp beat condit, condit, beat nick, so nick now goes to the bottom of the pile? Wtf?

No ones saying nick isn't in the mix, but for him to get an immediate shit is stupid. If he beats a top 5 guy in his comeback fight give him a shot at GSP. Phone Post
*shot Phone Post
12/2/12 7:05 PM
JTRipper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc -
JTRipper - 

When it comes to a close decision, who am I going to listen to; the multitude of seasoned vets and analysts who believe Diaz won, or the judges who have a great track record (yeah right) and Diaz haters like you.
At what point did anything I said come across like a Diaz hater? For the record I had Nick winning 49-48

It was a close fight, plenty of people think each fighter won the fight. Those arguing for Diaz are just louder, rather than having the massive majority they seem to think they do Phone Post
12/2/12 7:09 PM
BaraoKix

yellow's Willin - 

DOesnt have a win in years?

You mean he doesnt have a top10 win...
12/3/12 7:33 AM
AK-BJJ

JTRipper - 
gooddoc -
JTRipper - 

At what point did anything I said come across like a Diaz hater? For the record I had Nick winning 49-48

It was a close fight, plenty of people think each fighter won the fight. Those arguing for Diaz are just louder, rather than having the massive majority they seem to think they do Phone Post

You had two 10-10 rounds?
12/3/12 2:25 PM
JTRipper

AK-BJJ -
JTRipper - 
gooddoc -
JTRipper - 

You had two 10-10 rounds?
48-47 sorry, my brain shat itself somewhere between the two 'win by one round' scores 29-28 and 48-47 apparently Phone Post
12/4/12 9:14 PM
AK-BJJ

^^ oh ok gotcha. I was interested in hearing which rounds cause it was so damn close that score wouldn't be that stupid but they never do 10-10s. Is that even allowed in the unified rules? I can't remember...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.