UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Create your Dream matches here.....

12/8/12 1:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stone17Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/08/12 1:40 AM
A World Championship match

br /><br />1955 version of Lou Thesz
<br /><br /> vs

<br /><br />1982 version of Ric Flair

<br /><br />Since Lou would be calling the match, I wonder if he would put Ric over himself as the greatest pro wrestler of all time. Surely Lou already knew he could beat him in a real match, but would he let Flair shine and put him over cleanly in a real pro match. I think Ric would
recom
mend a 7 match series over a month's time in all the major cities in NWA (aka Charlotte, Richmond, Tampa, Atlanta, Kansas City, Baltimore, & St. Louis) being respectful of what he had
accomplishd by 1955 would totally put his fate in Lou's hands. Knowing Lou, I really think he would keep the belt on himself instead of seeing what Flair had done for 10 solid years at that time. Flair was so deserving of being the NWA Champion long before they ever put the belt on him.

Trying to edit a post is a pain in the ass these days....I should have left my original post as is. Editting is too hard and not recommended on this forum.
12/8/12 1:44 AM
Stone17Wolf

Here's another one.

1977 version of SuperStar Billy Graham

vs

1999 version of Bill Goldberg

Graham would have ended that winning streak and then had a pose off against Goldberg.
12/8/12 2:02 AM
Stone17Wolf

1963 shoot match

Lou Thesz

vs

Bruno Sammartino

Was almost a real professional match but Lou wouldn't agree to lose to Bruno.....so they used Buddy Rogers instead.

In a real shoot match around that same time....Lou would have shown Bruno why he was the best and deserved the title instead. This match would have changed history going forward since Lou would have been a real World Champion and not just the champion of the Northeast USA area. Lou booked himself on every continent and wrestled pretty much in every country available. Of course Lou always billed himself as the "World Champion" no matter if he was legitimate champ or not. Thesz himself was a one man carnival show replete with his own world title.....but the main thing was he was a legitimate badass who could back up anything that happened in a ring or outside the ring.
12/8/12 2:11 AM
Stone17Wolf

First Blood Match

The Original Sheik

vs

Abdullah the Butcher

I'm pretty sure this match happened at one time or another but I never got the results. So I would like to see this match but have a seat 10 rows back so Abdullah wouldn't bleed on me when Sheik opened him up.
12/8/12 2:20 AM
Stone17Wolf

Lastly a match that is personal to me. My senior year in high school, my girlfriend broke up with me to start dating Jay Youngblood who was some 10 yrs her senior. So,

Death Match

SuperStar Billy Graham

vs

Jay Youngblood

Also, to take place anytime before 1980 alas this would save me a lot of heartache and since Jay died anyway 5 yrs later it would be no big deal with this being a real Death Match. IT would just save him 5 yrs of hard knocks wrestling beside Ricky Steamboat in tag matches.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.