UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Mackenzie Dern got her black belt

12/1/12 3:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tanquinho's fine ass old lady got her black belt. Will they be the first couple world champs? Or has it already been done? Phone Post
12/1/12 3:40 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grats to her!
12/1/12 7:20 PM
JSho
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - Tanquinho's fine ass old lady got her black belt. Will they be the first couple world champs? Or has it already been done? Phone Post
Drysdale and nicolini were married weren't they? Phone Post
12/1/12 7:59 PM
truehonor
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -  Tanquinho's fine ass old lady got her black belt. Will they be the first couple world champs? Or has it already been done? Phone Post

I think MacKenzie's dad Wellington "Meagaton" Dias and his wife Luka already have that title. Some things in life we just will never beat dad at, you know?
12/1/12 8:12 PM
Rival School

JSho -
Rival School - Tanquinho's fine ass old lady got her black belt. Will they be the first couple world champs? Or has it already been done? Phone Post
Drysdale and nicolini were married weren't they? Phone Post
You could totally be right I like hearing about it Phone Post
12/1/12 8:12 PM
Rival School

truehonor -
Rival School -  Tanquinho's fine ass old lady got her black belt. Will they be the first couple world champs? Or has it already been done? Phone Post

I think MacKenzie's dad Wellington "Meagaton" Dias and his wife Luka already have that title. Some things in life we just will never beat dad at, you know?
That's awesome! Phone Post
12/1/12 8:35 PM
Poncey
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Luka a purple? Phone Post
12/1/12 9:44 PM
El Refe
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poncey - Isn't Luka a purple? Phone Post
No, been a black belt for almost 10 years. Phone Post
12/1/12 10:04 PM
budwhite
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Margarida and his wife were Mundials champs before any I believe.

12/2/12 12:05 AM
JSho
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/02/12 12:05 AM
truehonor - 

Megaton never won the mundials, and come to think of it, his wife is 3 time silver medalist but not sure she ever won the mundials either.

Megaton did win the pans a couple of time back in the day (2000/2001 maybe?) and im pretty sure Luciana won it at a bunch of times, maybe 6? so maybe first married black belt couple to win black belt pans?

12/2/12 12:10 PM
hockey

Marcio-Kyra?
12/2/12 1:47 PM
truehonor
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JSho - 
truehonor - 

Megaton never won the mundials, and come to think of it, his wife is 3 time silver medalist but not sure she ever won the mundials either.

Megaton did win the pans a couple of time back in the day (2000/2001 maybe?) and im pretty sure Luciana won it at a bunch of times, maybe 6? so maybe first married black belt couple to win black belt pans?

I stand corrected; Your research was good!
12/2/12 1:59 PM
Muffinho
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Augusto Mendes even won worlds yet? I doubt he will in the future unless the soul fighters referee team helps him out more than they already do.
12/2/12 5:40 PM
Rival School

So they will more than likely be the best Jiu Jitsu couple ever. Pretty cool. Try seem like they adore each other. Phone Post
12/2/12 7:05 PM
amc6825

If by marcio and kyra you mean feitosa and Gracie, they are not married. They were dating and I'm pretty sure they broke up bc I think kyra is dating Leo leite Phone Post
12/2/12 8:58 PM
JSho

amc6825 -  If by marcio and kyra you mean feitosa and Gracie, they are not married. They were dating and I'm pretty sure they broke up bc I think kyra is dating Leo leite Phone Post

Leo and Kyra would be a black belt world champ couple.
12/2/12 9:01 PM
JSho

budwhite - 

Who is Margarida's wife?
12/2/12 9:50 PM
Hywel Teague
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kyra is not dating Leite. Her boyfriend is a non-competitive BB. Phone Post
12/2/12 10:06 PM
budwhite
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JSho - 
budwhite - 

Who is Margarida's wife?

She is his ex-wife as of several years ago but I believe her name when she won was Gabrielle Pontes but I could be wrong.

12/2/12 10:41 PM
Kway
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is her last name different than her dad's?
12/4/12 7:46 PM
amc6825

I thought kyra was dating Leo leite. Not the well known Lucas leite from checkmat Phone Post
12/4/12 9:30 PM
Hywel Teague
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amc6825 -  I thought kyra was dating Leo leite. Not the well known Lucas leite from checkmat Phone Post

Nope. Her boyfriend is an engineer.
12/4/12 11:17 PM
JSho

Hywel Teague - 
amc6825 -  I thought kyra was dating Leo leite. Not the well known Lucas leite from checkmat Phone Post

her current may be but she used to date leo and before that feitosa, so it doesn't alter her inclusion in this category of couples with world titles/
12/5/12 11:45 AM
Hywel Teague

JSho - 
Hywel Teague - 

her current may be but she used to date leo and before that feitosa, so it doesn't alter her inclusion in this category of couples with world titles/

She also used to date a guy on the Brazilian Olympic judo squad and once held hands with a boy in high school. Your point being?

Fucks sake Jon you can be a pedant sometimes
12/5/12 12:12 PM
LCSULLA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 12:13 PM
Who crares who Kyra is dating? Who Heather Gracie is dating is much better question... :)<br /><br />(Sorry OP couldnt resist)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.