UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Mackenzie Dern got her black belt

12/5/12 12:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BradGluckman
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOFL at the gossip I was expecting to hear congrats Mackenzie instead the thread turned into "As the world turns"

12/5/12 12:37 PM
BigEyedFish
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was expecting a pic or two :*(
12/5/12 12:38 PM
BradGluckman
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/5/12 12:39 PM
BradGluckman

12/5/12 5:59 PM
JSho
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 6:15 PM
Hywel Teague - 
JSho - 
Hywel Teague - 
amc6825 -  I thought kyra was dating Leo leite. Not the well known Lucas leite from checkmat Phone Post

Nope. Her boyfriend is an engineer.

her current may be but she used to date leo and before that feitosa, so it doesn't alter her inclusion in this category of couples with world titles/

She also used to date a guy on the Brazilian Olympic judo squad and once held hands with a boy in high school. Your point being?

Fucks sake Jon you can be a pedant sometimes

i'm not sure it is pedantry on my part? people were just listing black belt world champ couplings, even historical ones, that was the point - not sure why you are getting het up about it?

12/5/12 6:14 PM
pray for japan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hywel Teague -
JSho - 
Hywel Teague - 
amc6825 -  I thought kyra was dating Leo leite. Not the well known Lucas leite from checkmat Phone Post

Nope. Her boyfriend is an engineer.

her current may be but she used to date leo and before that feitosa, so it doesn't alter her inclusion in this category of couples with world titles/

She also used to date a guy on the Brazilian Olympic judo squad and once held hands with a boy in high school. Your point being?

Fucks sake Jon you can be a pedant sometimes
leo leite is the guy from the brasilian olympic judo team. also alliance bjj black belt Phone Post
12/5/12 6:37 PM
JSho
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If we included championships at lower belts or other world title equivalents there would probably be more couples in the mix:

*Tanquinho/Mackenzie
*the Galvaos

I know she has medalled but did Marcelo's wife ever win a title? Phone Post
12/5/12 6:56 PM
PayItForward
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys know too much stupid, useless, shit.
12/5/12 7:36 PM
El Refe
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have Fowler/Goodell won gold at the lower belts? Phone Post
12/5/12 8:01 PM
DavidLangsBlackBelt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time to lessen teh ghey in this thread....

Phone Post
12/5/12 8:29 PM
Hywel Teague
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fact:

Mackenzie's 'assets' were a major influencing factor in the IBJJF implementing a rule stating female athletes must wear a shirt under their gi that covers up to the neck
12/5/12 8:42 PM
Hywel Teague
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just checked the 2011 rulebook and it wasn't in there, downloaded the one from the IBJJF site and couldn't find a reference but tbh it looks like the same document, not sure it's been updated. I def saw Hillary mention the rule change, maybe it's still being mooted
12/5/12 9:03 PM
El Refe
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyAvengerP5 -
Hywel Teague - Fact:

Mackenzie's 'assets' were a major influencing factor in the IBJJF implementing a rule stating female athletes must wear a shirt under their gi that covers up to the neck

so this is the "faggot" shit that mario sperry talks about all the time?

also, is that really a rule now? i knew about the thong thing, but if this is a rule i might get butthurt
Guys can still wear thongs right? Phone Post
12/5/12 9:32 PM
DavidLangsBlackBelt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
12/5/12 9:41 PM
JSho

PayItForward - you guys know too much stupid, useless, shit.
Guilty as charged Phone Post
12/5/12 11:18 PM
PayItForward
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol... well atleast you're honest w/ yourself. voted up.
12/6/12 8:27 AM
Hywel Teague

HolyAvengerP5 - 
Hywel Teague - Just checked the 2011 rulebook and it wasn't in there, downloaded the one from the IBJJF site and couldn't find a reference but tbh it looks like the same document, not sure it's been updated. I def saw Hillary mention the rule change, maybe it's still being mooted

lol, i vaguely remember having an e-argument with hillary when she suggested that mackenzie put a leash on those puppies. a few months later and mackenzie was wearing a rash guard. in 2 years the girls will have to wear burkas.

i mean, rash guards get in the way and are very dangerous to your fingers. guys cannot wear them. you think there would be less sexism and more sexyism in this millennium

VTFU for the burkha reference lol
12/6/12 8:51 AM
Baroquen Record

god that last pic with the girl munching crotch.

is this real life?
12/6/12 11:50 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DavidLangsBlackBelt redeems thread!
12/6/12 11:54 AM
Morgz
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CJJScout - DavidLangsBlackBelt redeems thread!

Wow!

I used a vote up for that too.

12/6/12 1:19 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DavidLangsBlackBelt -

Phone Post
Holy moly Phone Post
12/7/12 1:27 AM
WillyMaunawili
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kway - Why is her last name different than her dad's?
? Phone Post
12/7/12 2:40 AM
MickColins
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank God someone added some pics... I mean congrats! Phone Post
12/7/12 3:13 AM
Kway
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillyMaunawili - 
Kway - Why is her last name different than her dad's?
? Phone Post

Isn't her dad Megaton?
12/7/12 8:27 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, but I have no idea the answer to your question.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.