UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Mackenzie Dern got her black belt

12/7/12 8:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El Refe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kway -
WillyMaunawili - 
Kway - Why is her last name different than her dad's?
? Phone Post

Isn't her dad Megaton?
She also have a mom, ya know. Phone Post
12/7/12 1:22 PM
LCSULLA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So...no Heather Gracie... :(
12/7/12 2:19 PM
eviladam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Refe - 
Kway -
WillyMaunawili - 
? Phone Post

Isn't her dad Megaton?

source?
12/7/12 2:53 PM
WillyMaunawili
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LCSULLA - So...no Heather Gracie... :(
In for this too Phone Post
12/8/12 1:17 PM
torquemada
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet mother of Jesus! Phone Post
12/8/12 3:27 PM
amc6825
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where does heather Gracie fit in the family tree? I think she trains and works at reylsons in las Vegas? Phone Post
12/8/12 3:28 PM
amc6825
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't mean to derail the thread. Also big congrats to Mackenzie and didn't realize how hot she was. I would love to roll with her! Phone Post
12/8/12 3:30 PM
amc6825

And work my mount escapes while she smothers me with great hip pressure and gives me no space to breath with chest in face Phone Post
12/8/12 4:01 PM
Christophr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DavidLangsBlackBelt - 

Phone Post

Photoshop
12/8/12 6:07 PM
Baroquen Record
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amc6825 - And work my mount escapes while she smothers me with great hip pressure and gives me no space to breath with chest in face Phone Post
Seconds Phone Post
12/9/12 2:41 AM
amc6825

She is 18 or 19. I think he is 28 or so. Obviously she will hit 21 and get the itch to go out and experience that phase of her life and he won't want to do that so shell leave him. And that's when i will pounce Phone Post
12/9/12 7:39 AM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Refe -
Kway -
WillyMaunawili - 
? Phone Post

Isn't her dad Megaton?
Pics or it didn't happen Phone Post
1/17/13 1:17 PM
icon115
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done Tanq! oh and congrats on that new belt thingy.
1/17/13 2:39 PM
ElPulpo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amc6825 -  She is 18 or 19. I think he is 28 or so. Obviously she will hit 21 and get the itch to go out and experience that phase of her life and he won't want to do that so shell leave him. And that's when i will pounce Phone Post

Get in line buddy.
1/17/13 8:59 PM
Hywel Teague
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did somebody say Mackenzie?

1/18/13 12:27 AM
amc6825

Wow. Thanks for posting that video. I am so jealous of any guy who trains at that school. There must be a lot of "I'm too tired to stand up, so I'm gonna sit here for a while" after training with her. Where is this school? I want to schedule privates Phone Post
1/18/13 7:49 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hywel, your BJJHacks channel is pure gold, keep up the good work!
1/18/13 9:08 AM
allchokedup
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CJJScout - Hywel, your BJJHacks channel is pure gold, keep up the good work!

agreed!
1/18/13 10:52 AM
Hywel Teague
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad you enjoyed :)
1/18/13 11:21 AM
RPBJJ
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For anyone that is talking about Mackenzie I will tell you this. DO NOT let Megaton hear you say anything or even look at her in the wrong way.

Meg has been known to hurt people for such things.
1/18/13 11:42 AM
LCSULLA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RPBJJ - For anyone that is talking about Mackenzie I will tell you this. DO NOT let Megaton hear you say anything or even look at her in the wrong way.

If Megaton looked at me and said, "Are you talking about my daughter"!? I would look him in the eye and say, "No Megaton, I'm talking about Heather Gracie...you wouldn't have her number, would you"? And then give him a big smile.

MacKenzie is a very pretty young lady. But way too young for me to think about...
1/18/13 12:19 PM
Hywel Teague

RPBJJ - For anyone that is talking about Mackenzie I will tell you this. DO NOT let Megaton hear you say anything or even look at her in the wrong way.

I like the story Tanquinho told in the vid - that he was cool with Megaton, but Meg still did the whole "look at all my guns, don't mess my daughter around" protective father thing :D Phone Post
1/18/13 2:10 PM
kying418
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 2:11 PM
Hywel Teague - 
RPBJJ - For anyone that is talking about Mackenzie I will tell you this. DO NOT let Megaton hear you say anything or even look at her in the wrong way.

I like the story Tanquinho told in the vid - that he was cool with Megaton, but Meg still did the whole "look at all my guns, don't mess my daughter around" protective father thing :D Phone Post

It is odd that he let someone 10 years older than his daughter begin dating her when she was 16/17 years old. (Age of consent in Arizona is 18).

That just seems wrong to me.

It all may be ok now, as they are all in love, but if they break up (chances are relationships dont last), will she eventually blame a then 26 year old for dating her when she was so young?

Also, wouldnt her dad have a say in her wearing just a sports bra to compete, if he didnt want people to look at her in a sexual manner?  (Especially since she seems to be 16-17ish in those pictures)

I'm not judging, I just always found both instances kinda strange.

1/18/13 10:09 PM
Hillary
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 10:11 PM
Hywel Teague - 
HolyAvengerP5 - 
Hywel Teague - Just checked the 2011 rulebook and it wasn't in there, downloaded the one from the IBJJF site and couldn't find a reference but tbh it looks like the same document, not sure it's been updated. I def saw Hillary mention the rule change, maybe it's still being mooted

lol, i vaguely remember having an e-argument with hillary when she suggested that mackenzie put a leash on those puppies. a few months later and mackenzie was wearing a rash guard. in 2 years the girls will have to wear burkas.

i mean, rash guards get in the way and are very dangerous to your fingers. guys cannot wear them. you think there would be less sexism and more sexyism in this millennium

VTFU for the burkha reference lol

In Judo the women all wear white tshirts under their gis, and they have no issue. And the areas where bra straps fit happen to be where you're most likely to get your fingers caught. I ref and I compete. Things pop out and it's not professional. This thread could have been about how Mackenzie has been training and competing longer than most people on this board and how she has pretty sick Jiu Jitsu. Instead it's about her tits.  Which I mean, I understand.  You're guys.   And she's definitely blessed.  But she *is* good at Jiu Jitsu.  And deserves a better technique:boob merit ratio. 

Also dude, in a casual conversation at Connection Rio I said to you, "I'm trying to get them to mandate rashguards for girls. Or at least a higher topped sports bras. I see too many accidents and near accidents. I mean, I get scared every time I ref Mackenzie."  Doesn't exactly make that a "fact," ha. 

1/18/13 11:21 PM
Hywel Teague

@Hillary

I obviously mixed up one of our conversations with something I read on the interwebz. I thought the t-shirt thing had become a rule already

Guess you'll have to keep campaigning for coverage, but I'm sure the UG will breathe a collective pant of excited relief at the fact cleavage still exists in BJJ Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.