UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> I hate Martha Hart

12/1/12 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, it was a TRAGEDY! 

but it has been 13 years. 

It's a damn shame fans want to remember your husband for all the great work he's brought to this business...oh what a shame all these people are praising my husband... I better call my lawyer. 

Martha's latest griefs? 

* That Owen’s name would have reverted back to strictly his usage after his passing
* That his legal name would not be considered his character’s name (i.e. that WWE did not have the rights to use, market and promote him as Owen Hart)
* That WWE released several DVDs other products such as the WWE Encyclopedia without giving Hart’s estate proper payments per his booking contract
* That WWE used “original intellectual property” (e.g. family photos) without the permission of Owen’s estate
* That the Owen Hart Foundation has been hurt by the unwanted association with WWE due to WWE’s usage of Owen Hart’s name and likeness

How any judge can take this lady serious is beyond me... I'd like to say much more, but she'd probably sue me. 

12/1/12 5:24 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWE should sue her for using Hart Foundation.
12/1/12 5:25 PM
Wee Bey Jr
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to agree. It's a travesty that there is no Owen Hart DVD. My favorite of the Harts, for sure. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.