UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Adeliede Byrd should be banned.

12/1/12 11:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Trout won that but 119-111??? Ridiculous! Phone Post
12/1/12 11:40 PM
DAVID H
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No suprise here. She is a racist bitch....
12/1/12 11:41 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah even when she gets the fighter right, she still gets it wrong lol

12/1/12 11:43 PM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judges can put whatever crazy score they want and don't have to answer to anyone for anything.  It's ridiculous.

Pocket your money, put down whatever score you want and disappear until the next time.  It's a good gig if you can get it.

12/1/12 11:43 PM
Phisher

Edited: 12/01/12 11:43 PM

Her, Duane Ford and Gale Van Hoy are the worst. If you can't ever turn in a reasonable scorecard, you shouldn't be judging fights.

12/1/12 11:47 PM
chadk
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I told people this was risky match making for Cotto. Still don't know why they made this match. Good, tall, left hander? High risk (as we all see now) with low reward. Props to Miguel for always being down to fight anyone but his management should've passed on this. Phone Post
12/2/12 12:37 AM
chadk

And Cotto should be given a round of body shots on Byrd for only scoring one round for him. Wtf? Phone Post
12/2/12 12:40 AM
Chappie
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Byrd is the female version of Cecil Peoples and should have been banned from judging many years ago. That said, I thought that her card was ever bit as good as the every douchey Pauli Malignaggi's who gave Cotto rounds in which he was thoroughly dominated. Phone Post
12/2/12 12:43 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID H - No suprise here. She is a racist bitch....

12/2/12 12:44 AM
chadk

Paulie was definitely cheerleading for Cotto lol. Phone Post
12/2/12 12:45 AM
MolsonMuscles
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chappie -  Byrd is the female version of Cecil Peoples and should have been banned from judging many years ago. That said, I thought that her card was ever bit as good as the every douchey Pauli Malignaggi's who gave Cotto rounds in which he was thoroughly dominated. Phone Post

This.

Malignaggi's 114-114 score was every bit as ludicrous as Byrd's 119-109.
12/2/12 12:49 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MolsonMuscles - 
Chappie -  Byrd is the female version of Cecil Peoples and should have been banned from judging many years ago. That said, I thought that her card was ever bit as good as the every douchey Pauli Malignaggi's who gave Cotto rounds in which he was thoroughly dominated. Phone Post

This.

Malignaggi's 114-114 score was every bit as ludicrous as Byrd's 119-109.

Oh yeah.

It's understandable why he was so biased, though, considering Cotto beat him. Always make the guy that beat you look great.

And I'm Puerto Rican, so you can bet I'm not just talking out of my ass when I say Paulie was on Cotto's dick tonight.

12/2/12 12:49 AM
whatamess

yellow wrkahlc - 

corny
12/2/12 12:51 AM
yellow wrkahlc

whatamess - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

corny

Bitch, did you just vote me down for posting a gif?

12/2/12 12:56 AM
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These glasses.....they do nothing for her!

12/2/12 12:58 AM
whatamess

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 

she knows how to wear a hoop earing though
12/2/12 1:10 AM

whatamess -
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 

she knows how to wear a hoop earing though
I'm sure many Puerto Rican women in the building noticed that too hehe Phone Post
12/7/12 4:48 AM
Chappie
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After all of Marquez's justifiable bitching about inept judging in Nevada, as evidenced by the scoring in their first 3 fights, the NSAC has responded by appointing AB to judge Marquez/Pac 4 this weekend. Phone Post
12/7/12 10:28 AM
chadk

I saw that too Chappie. Some are saying this helps Marquez because the Cotto vs Trout fight shows she favors counter punchers. Phone Post
12/7/12 10:40 AM

Chappie - After all of Marquez's justifiable bitching about inept judging in Nevada, as evidenced by the scoring in their first 3 fights, the NSAC has responded by appointing AB to judge Marquez/Pac 4 this weekend. Phone Post
Oh boy.....I guess this already sets up Pac/Marquez 5 lol Phone Post
12/7/12 1:06 PM
Chappie

chadk -  I saw that too Chappie. Some are saying this helps Marquez because the Cotto vs Trout fight shows she favors counter punchers. Phone Post

Maybe, I am not sure that she really favors one style over another or if she is simply randomly inept.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.