12/3/12 3:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Michael Kn1ght
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wont be missed.
12/3/12 3:04 PM
cmfc
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guerrero - I told this story on another McGuane thread:

Before the Kelly Proctor tragedy happened, the McGuane brothers went to a local MMA gym and were "slamming" people during a grappling class so they got green lit. My buddy grappled with each of them and roughed them up enough that they never went back to that MMA school. Supposedly, Jorge Rivera was there and was going to do the green lighting, but my friend did it instead.

I use to train at that school also..just spoke to a friend who use to train there when they were there..he told me both brothers got chased from there because of their shitty attitudes..
12/3/12 3:06 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thacommish - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
Kings21 - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
Othello - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - This guy has served his sentance, paid his dues, and wants to live the same life that's afforded to any other citizen. If he loves mixed martial arts and wants to pursue it as a career who are you or I to be the judge of whether or not he should be, why not let his skills be the reason we judge this man.

Sorry, he gave up his right to a normal life when he and his brother curb stomped some dude to death. He isn't afforded the same rights as a normal citizen because he is a convicted murderer. Being a convicted murderer gives other citizens the right to judge him however they want. If a vocal majority/minority don't want to see him fighting for Bellator, to fucking bad for the convicted murderer.

The vocal minority is the issue with America in general, so that tidbit doesn't really surprise me.  The internet has done wonderful things for you people.  I heard someone put it quite well the other day.  There used to be a time where the town crazy was someone everyone knew and could just ignore because they were by themselves, but now with the internet they can all come together and try to make their backwater vision a reality.

Says the guy who feels bad for A MURDERER.

Town crazies indeed. At least the internet has given you your voice.

It's not even so much that I feel bad for the guy, I'm just blown away that a society can say they've punished someone, and then decide afterwards that the profession they have chosen all of a sudden is something they don't want them to do.  It's the kind of thing that makes a guy like that turn back into a life of crime to make money.  Hard to make ends meet on a McD's salary.

Its not like the guy decided he wanted to be an accountant. He chose the profession which uses the same skills and abilities that he used to beat a kid to death with.

I have no problem with people doing their time and coming out and getting a job but if, lets say, a guy stabs someone to death and serves his 20 years or whatever he gets, I'd have a big problem if he decided he wanted to sell knives for a living.

As far as making ends meet on a McD's salary, maybe he should have thought about that before beating a kid to death. Also he doesnt exactly sound like a people person. I dont think McDonalds would be the place for him anyways. He might kill them if the told him to hurry up with his coffee.

Did you even read Ben's article?  It states right in there that the guy has been speaking to kids about anti-violence initatives and otherwise bettering his life as well as training in MMA (which many people see martial arts as a way of bettering your life in many different ways as well)

I can understand peoples trepidition with him, but to me it does seem like he has shown plenty of remorse, he was more than forward with Bellator when they signed him and is just trying to move on with his life which legally he should be allowed to do.  Creating double standards is always a dangereous thing.

training and talking to kids is all well and good, and yes martial arts is a way to better your life in many different ways.... however prize fighting isnt synonymous with that and that is what people are upset over, not him training or encouraging kids to do so instead of fighting. personally i just dont want to see this guy get into a system where he is rewarded for doing what he was punished for. There are other ways to make a living, might do him some good to explore those options and enjoy it. Its a better option than the kid who died got.

Thanks for being someone to argue your point reasonably instead of just basically going off on a tangent at me like everyone else has.  I guess I just look at things from a legal front, I understand that it could easily be viewed as morally reprhensible that he is fighting, and that makes sense that some people don't want to see him fight in a pro organization.  I just view it more along the idea that if you really hold back people who have spent time in jail and want them to become productive members of society, you are going to be paying the consequences if you stop them from persuing their careers.

Going to vote you up for sure though.  I honestly think out of anyone at all in this thread you have the most well reasoned response. 

12/3/12 3:20 PM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu Massacre - google search kelly proctor autopsy. it was a big part of the case. the guy originally said his brain swelled because they beat him but then he admitted he made mistakes and it was because of trauma to the brain stem. he might have simply fallen wrong after a scuffle like their story suggests. none of us were there. and if its true that he did spit at them first, which is hard to believe, they would not be responsible for anything, but that is very unlikely. no matter what happened it is a sad story.

Nice to see someone did their own outside research before giving an opinion. Of the people who don't believe this guy deserves a second chance, im curious to know which of them have ever been in a street fight. Id also like to know what they'd do if they ever saw a loved one in a physical altercation. I have two brothers myself, and I know for a fact that I would kill for either of them if they were ever threatened. Lotta people need to get off their high horses over this Phone Post
12/3/12 3:51 PM
brune90

I wish people would have gotten in such a frizzy when Donte' Stallworth returned to the NFL
12/3/12 5:32 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
Kings21 - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
Othello - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - This guy has served his sentance, paid his dues, and wants to live the same life that's afforded to any other citizen. If he loves mixed martial arts and wants to pursue it as a career who are you or I to be the judge of whether or not he should be, why not let his skills be the reason we judge this man.

Sorry, he gave up his right to a normal life when he and his brother curb stomped some dude to death. He isn't afforded the same rights as a normal citizen because he is a convicted murderer. Being a convicted murderer gives other citizens the right to judge him however they want. If a vocal majority/minority don't want to see him fighting for Bellator, to fucking bad for the convicted murderer.

The vocal minority is the issue with America in general, so that tidbit doesn't really surprise me.  The internet has done wonderful things for you people.  I heard someone put it quite well the other day.  There used to be a time where the town crazy was someone everyone knew and could just ignore because they were by themselves, but now with the internet they can all come together and try to make their backwater vision a reality.

It's not even so much that I feel bad for the guy, I'm just blown away that a society can say they've punished someone, and then decide afterwards that the profession they have chosen all of a sudden is something they don't want them to do.  It's the kind of thing that makes a guy like that turn back into a life of crime to make money.  Hard to make ends meet on a McD's salary.

Its not like the guy decided he wanted to be an accountant. He chose the profession which uses the same skills and abilities that he used to beat a kid to death with.

I have no problem with people doing their time and coming out and getting a job but if, lets say, a guy stabs someone to death and serves his 20 years or whatever he gets, I'd have a big problem if he decided he wanted to sell knives for a living.

As far as making ends meet on a McD's salary, maybe he should have thought about that before beating a kid to death. Also he doesnt exactly sound like a people person. I dont think McDonalds would be the place for him anyways. He might kill them if the told him to hurry up with his coffee.

Did you even read Ben's article?  It states right in there that the guy has been speaking to kids about anti-violence initatives and otherwise bettering his life as well as training in MMA (which many people see martial arts as a way of bettering your life in many different ways as well)

I can understand peoples trepidition with him, but to me it does seem like he has shown plenty of remorse, he was more than forward with Bellator when they signed him and is just trying to move on with his life which legally he should be allowed to do.  Creating double standards is always a dangereous thing.

Yes I read Ben's article. Did you read my post? I have no problem with him trying to better his life. I think its great that he speaks to kids about anti-violence. I dont even have that much of a problem with him training MMA or any particular martial art. What I DO have a problem with is him FIGHTING in competition for his chosen profession.

Just because the guy has been up front about his MURDER conviction shouldnt give him a free pass to do for a living what he was essentially charged with doing.

I have no problem with him training all he wants, hitting pads, sparring, etc. Like someone above stated, if he was charged with molesting children, you wouldnt want him hanging around your kids. Its that fucking simple.

If he wants to better his life, then train. Great. I hope it does him wonders. But him competing in a sport where the main objective is to beat someone into submission, among other things, is just wrong. Theres plenty of other shit he can do.

12/3/12 5:38 PM
CindyO

BaraoKix - 
CindyO - 

NOT knowing and signing the guy is one thing. Knowing what he did and bringing him onboard is disgusting, IMO.

Cindy

SF had the neo-nazi kiddy-diddler fight...

But Scott didn't know. Bjorn did.

Cindy

12/3/12 5:43 PM
CindyO

AssAssassin - 
elitecmbt -  He shouldn't even be allowed to train MMA. Give him more tools to kill people with. Fucking stupid. Phone Post

Agreed. It would be like giving Jared Loughner sport shooting / hunting lessons while starting a career in politics.

Or Bernie Madoff learning to teach finance to children.

Or Anders Breveik training to be a competition marksman.

Or Osama Bin Laden learning to be a commercial airline pilot.

Or Ted Kaczynski learning to be a pyrotechnician / Bomb ordinance expert.

Or OJ Simpsons trying to be a hand model for gloves.

Who would even offer to train McGuane? It's borderline negligent to even teach this guy anything. Once again, if he felt any remorse or any genuine shame that terror should prevent him from hitting another human being for the rest of his life. I don't doubt he is speaking to kids about whatever, but to me that seems more like trying to repair his career than doing it out of guilt. Also the part where he complains that people on the internet are trash talking him and it hurts his feeling, BOO FUCKING HOO, you should feel terrible for the rest of your life. I am at least glad with the internet that the terror will follow you forever, as it should, since your victims fate is forever, and the family's and friends of the victims suffering is permanent as well.

His complaints seem to be more about his damaged career than the lives he has permanently damaged.

*slow golf clap*

That was beautiful:)

Cindy

12/3/12 5:49 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
Wu Massacre - google search kelly proctor autopsy. it was a big part of the case. the guy originally said his brain swelled because they beat him but then he admitted he made mistakes and it was because of trauma to the brain stem. he might have simply fallen wrong after a scuffle like their story suggests. none of us were there. and if its true that he did spit at them first, which is hard to believe, they would not be responsible for anything, but that is very unlikely. no matter what happened it is a sad story.

Nice to see someone did their own outside research before giving an opinion. Of the people who don't believe this guy deserves a second chance, im curious to know which of them have ever been in a street fight. Id also like to know what they'd do if they ever saw a loved one in a physical altercation. I have two brothers myself, and I know for a fact that I would kill for either of them if they were ever threatened. Lotta people need to get off their high horses over this Phone Post

I believe he deserves to have a second chance as a free man. I do not believe he deserves to have a second chance a fighter. Would you give Bradly Manning a second chance as a soldier?

I have been in street fights, but, more importantly, I've walked away from street fights. It's easy to do and, most of the time, it's the right thing to do.

"I have two brothers myself and I know for a fact I would kill for either of them if they were ever threatened." Cool. Would you kill for them if you saw them sucker-punching an untrained kid half their size? Because you don't understand what you've read.

12/3/12 5:53 PM
falsecrack
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are still people trying to rationalize this? 2 v 1. Kid crawls under an SUV while being beaten by two guys who outweigh him by a combined 80-90 lbs, where he becomes unresponsive and dies. In front of his girlfriend and 3 of his friends. After the group of thugs started the whole incident.

Second chance? To what? Bully and murder another person after being trained on how to fight properly?

WTF
12/3/12 5:58 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
Thacommish - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
Kings21 - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
Othello - 

training and talking to kids is all well and good, and yes martial arts is a way to better your life in many different ways.... however prize fighting isnt synonymous with that and that is what people are upset over, not him training or encouraging kids to do so instead of fighting. personally i just dont want to see this guy get into a system where he is rewarded for doing what he was punished for. There are other ways to make a living, might do him some good to explore those options and enjoy it. Its a better option than the kid who died got.

Thanks for being someone to argue your point reasonably instead of just basically going off on a tangent at me like everyone else has.  I guess I just look at things from a legal front, I understand that it could easily be viewed as morally reprhensible that he is fighting, and that makes sense that some people don't want to see him fight in a pro organization.  I just view it more along the idea that if you really hold back people who have spent time in jail and want them to become productive members of society, you are going to be paying the consequences if you stop them from persuing their careers.

Going to vote you up for sure though.  I honestly think out of anyone at all in this thread you have the most well reasoned response. 

Rehabilition addresses the problem of not presenting opportunities to contribute something to society to the convicts who would actually take advantage of them.

This guy is not someone I think should be first priority to get that opportunity.

So many people on here have tossed out the idea of some hypothetical kid shoving someone only to have them fall down, strike their head and die in a horrible accident. THAT KID should be given a second chance.

Someone who does what this guy did? Other people are more deserving of those opportunities, IMO. Some decisions you don't come back from and they change your life forever. If someone fucks around and does drugs throughout high school... well, that guy doesn't get a national firestorm when he wishes he had a way out of working at McDonalds. That guy is someone I think should have a second chance to follow his dreams even though he made a bad decision. What about the guy that gives up his dreams to look after a sick loved one? Fuck yes, I'll support that guy's right to have a second chance. This guy, after what he did? No. He made a choice and it cost him.
12/3/12 6:01 PM
Lord Kancho

Wu Massacre - also i never said i was a lawyer that would be terrible i hope to go into some type of law enforcement

again the story from that website is probably as incorrect as hearing the story from dan himself. and finding unbiased witnesses would probably be extremely difficult.

the point is that when dealing with situations that result in loss of life the main thing considered is what was the 'killers' mindset at the time. what i was trying to point out bringing up the self defense law was maybe this kid did want to look tough and did get into a shouting match with one of the brothers, whereas the second was somewhat justified in jumping in - witness of an attack in progress. its probably not what happened, but the entire situation needs to be considered, not just the outcome.

lets say 2 85 year old guys have a verbal argument and one pushes the other, just because he is annoyed and wants to walk away but 'lost control' of himself or got too angry, and the pushed guy falls over and dies. whats the right charge there? 1st degree murder? no. his intent was not to murder. that would most likely be similar involuntary manslaughter. the point is these kids didnt really mean to beat this guy to death, they just meant to beat him up. i am surprised a murder charge was ever considered.

clint k9 had a good post. it was an accident. yes they made a mistake

should they be allowed to fight...

ehh. maybe not i guess. the sport would be better off without the idea that these guys who were criminals and bullies got into the sport even after so far as an accidental death.

and no i turned my facebook off years ago cus i stopped using it and hasnt been a problem. plus it was alright when i started and they made so many changes to it, it sucks now

"again the story from that website is probably as incorrect as hearing the story from dan himself. and finding unbiased witnesses would probably be extremely difficult."

No, this story is pretty reliable. This isn't a he said / she said situation: the guys own FRIENDS tried to help the victim and co-operated with the police against them. The only people whose stories don't match everyone else at the scene are the losers who committed the crime.

When the guy's own friends have different stories than his own... he's lying, pure and simple.
12/4/12 5:58 AM
SakuEar
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I let everybody know even before I go to a gym or start training with somebody new, because I don't want them to be uncomfortable with it."

Yeah... because telling them that you killed a man with your bare fists won't make them uncomfortable.

Seems Legit.
12/4/12 6:17 AM
MMARAIDER

<> Phone Post
12/4/12 7:47 AM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet most of you guys (and me too) came pretty close to being this guy one way or another.

How many of you have driven a car recklessly or at excessive speed, particularly when you were younger?

Most people are just lucky enough to make it out of their youth without causing seious harm or damage.
12/4/12 7:52 AM
Michael Kn1ght

KingGo -

Real intelligent response "would kill". Learn how too handle certain situations and maybe u won't end up doing that you idiot. God you sound dumb as fuck... Phone Post
12/4/12 9:47 AM
Indivia
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikethecricket -
I bet most of you guys (and me too) came pretty close to being this guy one way or another.

How many of you have driven a car recklessly or at excessive speed, particularly when you were younger?

Most people are just lucky enough to make it out of their youth without causing seious harm or damage.
Yep. Totally the same exact thing. Mhmm. Phone Post
12/4/12 11:41 PM
Lord Kancho

Indivia - 
mikethecricket -

Yep. Totally the same exact thing. Mhmm. Phone Post

The car scenario only works if you repeatedly run someone over with your car. This wasn't an accident.
12/5/12 3:51 PM
youarewhatiswrong
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu Massacre - You know what I was thinking the other day?

MMA would be A LOT better off letting guys like this fight, who got into a street fight , served their time after someone died, instead of guys like Overeem, who did so much PEDs they changed their bodies into some abnormal shit.

Criminal record < rampant, ridiculous PED use IMO

Better yet, we let the murderer fight, but force him to fight Overeem, but the reem is allowed. . . no, FORCED. . . to take all the roids humanly possibly, while the murderer receives daily drug testing.
12/5/12 4:48 PM
youarewhatiswrong
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu Massacre - and so you are basing your definition of a 'convicted murderer' (note that the judicial system actually deemed that he was not a murderer) on an uneducated person with half a brains opinion, i see

the laws are exactly the same in the UK, and likely similar the rest of the world

maybe if you read this to start you would better understand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter_in_English_law

it's pretty much summed up in the top paragraph

Got it, murder is a mandatory life sentence, but the small town judge wanted to give well to do whitey a lesser sentence, so had to call it manslaughter. Not sure how they demonstrated an "abnormality of mind," as that mentality seemed to be all to common for your defendant.

"Voluntary manslaughter occurs when the defendant kills with malice aforethought (an intention to kill or cause grievous bodily harm), but one of those partial defences which reduce murder to manslaughter applies (these consist of mitigating circumstances which reduce the defendant's culpability). The original mitigating factors were provocation and chance medley which existed at common law, but the former has been abolished by statute, the latter has been held no longer to exist[1] and new defences have been created by statute.

The Homicide Act 1957 now provides two defences which may be raised to allow the court to find the accused guilty of voluntary manslaughter: diminished responsibility and suicide pact. The Coroners and Justice Act 2009 creates the defence of "loss of control".
Diminished responsibility"
12/5/12 4:50 PM
youarewhatiswrong

Wu Massacre - it's all about the mens rea

if making the conscious decision to gang stomp a man half the size of any of the members of the aforementioned gang until he can't move isn't a "guilty mind" then I don't know what is.
12/5/12 4:57 PM
The Cooler

AssAssassin - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
AssAssassin - "Brah, I was just defending my brother while he assaulted another man, effectively making it 2 v 1."

Stop fighting, stop training. Become a pacifist Buddhist monk. If you truly felt bad you would never be able to hit another human being. How could you without picturing the face of the person you killed and the faces of the family who now suffer as the result of your actions?

Or possibly he is a young man with an aggression problem who uses professional fighting as his outlet instead of continuing to get into bar fights which caused his incarciration in the first place?

People on this site glorify street fights all the time, hell there was a thread the other day with a guy getting soccer kicked shortly after coming to from being knocked out and people laughing and joking about it.  None of us here even know the entire situation with this guy and everyone is demonizing him.  Not to mention, even though I have a 2010 join date I did lurk here for a very long time before joining and seen many stories on here about street fights and bar fights that many of the pro's have been involved in.  Hell, Uncle Creepy will gladly tell you about how him and a couple of other pro's beat the hell out of a gang of frat boys.  Fighters get into fights, having them do so in a cage then out on the street is a much safer option for everyone.

There is no excuse to ever be in a street fight, that is not to say you can't be the victim of assault and defend yourself, but such is CLEARLY not the case. I don't care if he insulted your mom, or your honor, or your street cred, etc. Walk away. You can always say nothing and walk away. It is a choice. If the person pursues you and attacks you, there will be no doubt who assaulted who and your innocence will show.

If you attack other humans you need to be behind bars. THAT is safer for every one. I take no issue with MMA being an outlet for aggression, but there is absolutely zero excuse to assault some one.. RUN AWAY / WALK AWAY. I don't give a fuck if you look like a pussy, lose respect, lose street cred, etc.

Fuck your respect, Fuck your honor, Fuck your street cred. etc. Be the bigger man and avoid the situation at all costs. The evidence and circumstance clearly shows no attempt at to defuse the situation. The other guy may share a portion of the blame, but he would be ALL of the blame if he avoided the fight at all costs. If you get in some ones face and instigate the fight (even if the other guy is as well) you ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

If he felt any ounce of shame or regret he wouldn't be able to hit some one. The experience should haunt him, and this horror should prevent him from fighting.

"If you attack other humans you need to be behind bars. THAT is safer for every one. I take no issue with MMA being an outlet for aggression, but there is absolutely zero excuse to assault some one.. RUN AWAY / WALK AWAY. I don't give a fuck if you look like a pussy, lose respect, lose street cred, etc."

This guy knows what he's talking about. Anyone who has EVER been in a fist fight should be in jail. NO ONE should be allowed to fight each other. It will make things MORE DECENT without those fighters around.

Man, I can't wait to watch the fights this weekend. I hope there's lots of blood.
12/5/12 5:06 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AssAssassin - 
kwnel2178 - I have mixed feelings about this story, certainly I can empathise with the family of the victim, but at the same time I believe in redemption. I the man has served his sentence and seems remorseful, then maybe he should be given a chance.
Boxing has been way more forgiven than MMA when it comes to criminals, Micheal Bennett, Ricky Womack, and Cliford Ettiene were all convicted of armed-robbery. Tony Ayala was convicted of rape on an underage girl, and then on ESPN he made a statment bragging about how he went to prison for rape and how he didn't need protective custody.

Now lets hope that Bellator doesn't sign Rasul Mirzayev, who did the same exact thing and has shown no remorse.

Redemption? Sorry but if you murder some one, and serve your prison sentence, you still leave prison a murderer. You will always be a murderer. The death of your victim is permanent, and so is your status as a murderer, and so should be the shame. You aren't washed clean by a prison sentence. This isn't a "trade" of your time in exchange for the life of another person.

VTFU.

post more frequently.

12/5/12 5:14 PM
CindyO

Rockcod - 
alkysmurf -  I was speaking in generalities, not specifically this case. In general we Americans have a punitive view towards criminals rather than a rehabilitation orientated system.

Specifically in this case the guy was charged with involuntarily manslaughter, and served the term that a judge/jury who know ALL the details of the case decided was just.

I have no qualms with stronger sentences or even life/death sentences. But since he has served his sentence its my opinion that he should be treated as a free man.

I really can't wrap my head around the guys on here with the beliefs that its only black or white, the majority of the world operates in the grey.

Seriously many posts sound like Islamic fundamentalists. They can't grasp that its not as simple as if dude walked up and shot the guy, there are obviously many extenuating circumstances in this and every individual specific case. Phone Post

If nothing else, we're not punitive enough.

Good for Bellator for taking out their trash. Now the UFC needs to follow their lead.

Good for Bellator for taking out their trash. Now the UFC needs to follow their lead.

Yeah... good for Bellator... for knowing Dan's history, hiring him anyway, then tucking & firing the guy when folks found out he had killed someone with his bare hands and didn't like it:)

Cindy

12/5/12 5:19 PM
Lord Kancho

Wu Massacre - of course what ass assassin wrote is the right thing to do. walking away is the mature safe decision, but people make mistakes. fights happen. first degree murder would always have been the wrong charge for this case. thats like saying they sat down before, planned to kill this kid, went out and found him, and purposely beat him to death. 2nd or 3rd degree murder i could see. but, there must have been significant evidence found during the trial that showed it was actually just a street fight in which the victim sustained unfortunate damage that was not intended by the attackers

You can't attack someone without intending damage... especially if you attack somebody to death.

"there must have been significant evidence found during the trial that showed it was actually just a street fight in which the victim sustained unfortunate damage that was not intended by the attackers"

becomes:

"There must have been significant evidence found during the trial that showed it was actually just a water fight in which the gremlin sustained unfortunate wetness that was not intended by the guys with water pistols."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.